Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10756771 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15234) (15235) (15236) (15237) (15238) (15239) (15240) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gboy1026: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Havertz10:
When I called out lukaku was it because of havertz, it’s very simple, natural strikers will struggle at Chelsea, it’s so obvious, this is not because I like havertz, it’s a matter of taking actions that would be beneficial to our club, auba isn’t the way to go, this was how you guys kept saying that Lukaku would complete the system and it failed, open your eyes, sterling has stated clearly that he came to start games, auba almost burnt down arsenal when he was sidelined, so you have 2 permanent starters that are by and large limited

Add mount and we are in for a long season of wailings, watch our game against spurs again and focus on havertz, his intelligent pressing led to so many turnovers for Chelsea, he brings a lot to our play, what’s going to happen when we play sterling, auba and mount

Forget bants the sole aim of all these drama here should be the success of our club
This true we need FDj more. U didn't say anything about Harvertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Jodera:
Arsenal just win only two matches and e don dey vex you? Na wa ooo

This wan na follow-come? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2022
� | Harry Maguire: ���� �� ��!

Chelsea are set to sign Harry Maguire In shocking swap deal with Christian Pulisic + £40m, here we go!

▫️ Manchester United and Chelsea have reached total agreement on the agreement as both team work 100% all night to get the deal through.

Harry Maguire will join Chelsea in £40m fixed fee plus €10m add-ons, as expected.

▫️ Harry Maguire has full agreement on personal terms with Chelsea on a four year deal with option for further season.

▫️ American winger has accepted Manchester United terms and is eager for a fresh challenge under Erik ten Hag

▪️ Harry Maguire and Christian Pulisic won’t debut on Sunday and Monday as documents needs to be sorted, medical and contract signing will take some time.

How do you rate this signing from 1 to 10? ⭐️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Source?

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Ivan Toney anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Sportsweb:
� | Harry Maguire: ���� �� ��!

Chelsea are set to sign Harry Maguire In shocking swap deal with Christian Pulisic + £40m, here we go!

▫️ Manchester United and Chelsea have reached total agreement on the agreement as both team work 100% all night to get the deal through.

Harry Maguire will join Chelsea in £40m fixed fee plus €10m add-ons, as expected.

▫️ Harry Maguire has full agreement on personal terms with Chelsea on a four year deal with option for further season.

▫️ American winger has accepted Manchester United terms and is eager for a fresh challenge under Erik ten Hag

▪️ Harry Maguire and Christian Pulisic won’t debut on Sunday and Monday as documents needs to be sorted, medical and contract signing will take some time.

How do you rate this signing from 1 to 10? ⭐️

How true or are you joking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:
Source?

angry

grin grin sportsweb

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin sportsweb

E just wan give person mini heart attack grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Amoto94:
Ivan Toney anyone?

So Ivan toney dey available for 40/45 million and tuchel want old aubamayeng.

Nah madness true true oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Ibime:

There is nothing that makes sense about Cucurella deal. If your big spender Pep could draw the line at £40m when Brighton asked for £50m, then Tuchel paying £62m plus Colwill on loan is a mugu deal.

Fraudiola pricing him at 40m means nothing, as he goofed by not selling Ake and buy Cucurella. His foolishness, our gain. He is not the god regarding valuation of players prices. He missed out on players in the past and other teams priced them away and they won Ucls for those teams, which has eluded the fraud.

Fruadiola is not god of transfers.

Ibime:

Cucurella was fairly priced at £40m being he is not an international player, yet we somehow paid the same price for Kuku as PSG paid for Hakimi. For context, Hakimi had 20 GA when PSG signed him. Kuku has 1 GA last season.

Cucu was playing for a Brighton with no striker of note, while Hakimi played for an Inter in a Serie A with Lautaro and Lukaku on fire. Was it not the same Serie A that Lukaku came from and returned to, after flopping? The same Hakimi couldn't get 11GA in French league for a quality Psg last season.

In his first game for us, Cucurella would have registered an assist, if not for Sterling that fumbled it. Using all these GA stats in Serie A to rate Hakimi and thinking Cucurella in that same Inter wouldn't have performed, is a rushed assumption that can't be proved.

Cucurella already has an assist in 2 games, we will be here to give you his GA stats as season moves.

Ibime:

We already have a £50m LWB, you add a £62m one and put the £50m one (Chilwell) at risk of value going to zero like we have done to Pulisic et al. I don't buy the argument of Cucurella playing LCB at 5ft 7 being used to justify that amount either. If I want a CB, I will buy a centre-back that looks like one, not a midget.

The midget was there playing as LCB and stopped us from winning his average team last season at Stamford bridge. He went further to record an assist to deny us of 3pts. We used Azpi as CB in most matches, winning the Ucl.

So all thia using Midget as CB won't work, is just like thinking a 3-4-3 formation won't win Ucl. It's just a mere assumption, that has no proof.

We can't wait for Chilwell, losing points here and there. We need a quality in most key areas of the team and wing backs are key in Tuchel's formation.

Ibime:

Chilwell is a £50m LB with 4 GA in 7 EPL games last season and 9 GA in 30 the season and we are just going to make him redundant till he leaves on free transfer or loan, when a versatile and non-threatening option like Perisic or Aaron Hickey that went to Brentford is there. These are two players that can play both LWB and RWB, giving a genuine path for recovery for Chilwell, not locking him out like Cucurella will. And they are budget friendly.

The way to make crazy behaviour look normal is to follow up with an even more outrageous stunt. Because Tuchel now followed up the Cucurella deal with this Fofana and Aubameyang nonsense, Cucurella deal is actually starting to look sane. Below is the sane response to Brighton which came from the mouth of "point and kill" Pep Guardiola

Cucurella's deal looked sane to me from the onset, not dependent on any Focana or Auba's. Chilwell should bounce back to his former form and Tuchel will cross the road when he gets there. How he manages them is on him and not querying getting 2 quality players in one key wing. We need to compete well and close up with the frontrunners.

Fraudiola lost out on VVD too, and the latter has gone ahead to win Ucl, entering 3 finals for Liverpool. He would be there when Cucurella wins Ucl and his eyes will clear that he was really foolish for sticking to Ake and Mendy.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2022
All fake rumor should rest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Cucurella has already hit the ground running. He is a solid buy, that if chilwell doesn’t bounce back will become back up sef..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2022
forgiveness:
Todd Boehly and co. are now 'very confident.' When asked about Aubameyang on Friday, he told the press: "I believe we can compete with this group, but it's one thing to compete once a week and it's another to compete 60 times a year and three times a week.

"You need to have players who challenge for their place and challenge for their minutes. It does not come down only to tactics and team spirit, it's also about the depth in the squad and the challenge."

If you don't understand the concept of having two quality players in each position, here is what motivated Tuchel to buy Cucurella and co despite having Chiwell.

Ride on Boehly and Tuchel. We want to compete like Real Madrid.

This is the exact thing I explained above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2022
lordfalcao:
Cucurella has already hit the ground running. He is a solid buy, that if chilwell doesn’t bounce back will become back up sef..
chilwell will end up being sold off to United or moved out to italy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Maguire is a welcome idea

I will love the signing... Chelsea will make him great again

Same here too. He is not as bad as people always says and i think with the right coach who can ask him to do the necessary things he would be good plus he is a threat in the opponents box.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Na VVD and Belotti dey make airmark be like say him no sabi ball cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Guys calm down... Maguire rumours na deliberate trap for Barcelona grin

If you know, you know...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
popizaino:

Same here too. He is not as bad as people always says and i think with the right coach who can ask him to do the necessary things he would be good plus he is a threat in the opponents box.
are you joking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:
Guys calm down... Maguire rumours na deliberate trap for Barcelona grin

If you know, you know...
Barça money don finish, Make una enjoy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin grin
Lol, I swear, that thing make me laugh too grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
popizaino:

Lol, how many goals have Maguire scored in the opposition box?

Omo, it's surprising some Chelsea fans want Maguire sha. Bad team or not, but Maguire have shown numerous times in Chelsea that he has mistakes in him too much for elite level standards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:

E just wan give person mini heart attack grin grin
Omo, my heart just dey jump
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maguire of Leicester city is far better than fofana there

No one would even argue this
Because a finished and useless team like ManU turned Maguire to a joke, they’ll argue it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
How can someone truly wish Maguire on us?

Oh mehn. Na to go do dry fasting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Someone here is already accommodating the thought of maguire joining our team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:

I am 99% sure that you will move on from Chelsea the very day Havertz leave this club. As far as I am concerned, you are not a Chelsea fan.
I supported Chelsea before havertz joined, there are people that like Messi but support Chelsea, if havertz leaves, I will follow his story and gloat here as he succeeds, but I will always support Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
lordfalcao:

Even If Chilwell bounces back he can't bench Cucurella i watched in this last two games, Chilwell's peak was never any close to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ennyjay69:
are you joking?

No bro. Maguire is good for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chilwell is good but not as good as cucurella

He will be good enough for league cup/FA cup
And end up being sold

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:

If you have been long enough on this thread, you will know my stand on Lukaku right from time. Ask Nihilist and Airmark, they will tell you. There is a reason Nihilist was mentioning me for every goal Lukaku scored the first month he came.

Stop throwing words around like the bolded. Know who said what before spilling nonsense.

Having said that, my post don't have anything to do with this your reply. I asked you, if Aubameyang coming to Chelsea threatens Mount position specifically, will you be against the transfer like this?

Is it not hilarious that you are using Havertz intelligent pressing to make a case for him when it is the same you who tag Mount "pressing iron" not too long ago to troll him?

If you really want the best for this club, you will allow an EPL proven goalscorer to come in and try to fix our goal scoring problem for us. Club success comes first before any individual player.

I have been supporting Chelsea since 1996 and I have never supported an individual more than the club because I support Chelsea, not e.g Drogba Cech Hasselbaink etc..

Once you wear the blue jersey, I welcome you because you are part of my club now. Below is my post on Lukaku when his transfer was confirmed.

I am 99% sure that you will move on from Chelsea the very day Havertz leave this club. As far as I am concerned, you are not a Chelsea fan.
The stupidity, the bias, the hypocrisy and the double standard hidden under the shield of “I want the club to progress” were long discovered by me and that’s why I’ll never stop calling out Fraudvertz and his pathetic fans.

2020/21, they slandered Mount here because of stats, forgetting his work rate, pressing and lots of things he brings to the team, now they’re using the same to defend the fraud.

Last season, they discredited Mount stats improvement here, just to defend Fraudvertz.

Pathetic set of retardz!! Same people that wanted us to lose the ucl finals to ManCity just because of their hatred Mount? Same people that hated Abraham, Lampard, Broja, Giroud and Lukaku because of Fraudvertz?

Same one who blamed Tuchel for playing Fraudvertz on the wing, but was hyping and jumping around wishing Madrid to sign Fraudvertz and play him on the wing? Just confused set of mugu.

100% of Fraudvertz fans here are not truthful.

From A-Z!! They don’t like Chelsea, they just like the German fraud. They are ready to slander Mbappe move to Chelsea just because it’ll be a threat to the fraud called Fraudvertz.

One thing is sure!! The world will admit and agree that Fraudvertz is a fraud and a failed project, it’s inevitable.

At your own peril, believe the nonesense from Fraudvertz fans.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jodera:
Arsenal just win only two matches and e don dey vex you? Na wa ooo

This wan na follow-come? shocked
Always ignore follow come mumu kind of people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:
Na VVD and Belotti dey make airmark be like say him no sabi ball cheesy cheesy
he don dy try.

I like his cucurella takes..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15234) (15235) (15236) (15237) (15238) (15239) (15240) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, Ibunkun1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.