Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10757814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15235) (15236) (15237) (15238) (15239) (15240) (15241) ... (19437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
popizaino:

Even If Chilwell bounces back he can't bench Cucurella i watched in this last two games, Chilwell's peak was never any close to this.
the cucurella I watched at Brighton was more solid than I have ever seen in chilwell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wolves dy ball. A team full of Portuguese talents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Spurs aren't contesting for any league this season shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
This Tottenham worse sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Have your Cucurella takes and justify overpaying for him but stop lying about Manchester City.

The manager of Manchester City has said on many occasions that the club and not him, buys players. His duty is to identify the talent and mention it to the club. If the selling club does not offer a reasonable price which City is willing to pay, they back off. The historical evidence backing this is more than enough.

City never considered Cucurella a LCB. Pep needed him to play LB/LWB. City were trying to get him as the Mendy, not Aké replacement. That is why City went on to get Sergio Gomez (the plan B option) with Aké still on the team.

And Cucurella is a LB/LWB. He is not better than Aké as a LCB. Not in this world and in the world to come. Aké is one of the best 1 v 1 defenders in the league and he literally hangs in the air.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Unlimited22:
Spurs aren't contesting for any league this season shaa

A team that parades a useless DM that can't keep his team on the front foot against decent opposition has no business with winning any trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Stranger things have happened

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Android22:
Have your Cucurella takes and justify overpaying for him but stop lying about Manchester City.

The manager of Manchester City has said on many occasions that the club and not him, buys players. His duty is to identify the talent and mention it to the club. If the selling club does not offer a reasonable price which City is willing to pay, they back off. The historical evidence backing this is more than enough.

City never considered Cucurella a LCB. Pep needed him to play LB/LWB. City were trying to get him as the Mendy, not Aké replacement. That is why City went on to get Sergio Gomez (the plan B option) with Aké still on the team.

And Cucurella is a LB/LWB. He is not better than Aké as a LCB. Not in this world and in the world to come. Aké is one of the best 1 v 1 defenders in the league and he literally hangs in the air.
look at this.mumu man city fan , have you justified jack grealish price tag? no ,then shut your trap

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Android22:

Ake is useless as a LCB

Not better than Chalobah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Always ignore follow come mumu kind of people
Lol, e just dey funny grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
Ake is useless as a LCB

Not better than Chalobah
lol If you believe this, good for you. You always have the best players until City wins the league then you turn around to claim City always had the best players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
look at this.mumu man city fan , have you justified jack grealish price tag? no ,then shut your trap
His release clause was paid for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Android22:
His release clause was paid for.
jack grealish was bought for £100m ,28 appearance ,3 goals ,yet your problem na cucurella ,face front
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wolves have a lot of players with good technicality on the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
jack grealish was bought for £100m ,28 appearance ,3 goals ,yet your problem na cucurella ,face front
You don't have to lie about his appearances in general. In the league alone he has had 28 appearances out of a possible 40 which includes being out due to injuries.

I don't know why you are replying without understanding my post. Nobody is arguing that Cucurella is not good. I am not even arguing that he is not worth what you paid for him - I don't care. I said that Chelsea fans should stop lying about why City tried to sign him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Stranger things have happened
Na we been dey receive this gbas gbos exactly this time last year.
Na real strange things grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Android22:
You don't have to lie about his appearances in general. In the league alone he has had 28 appearances out of a possible 40 which includes being out due to injuries.

I don't know why you are replying without understanding my post. Nobody is arguing that Cucurella is not good. I am not even arguing that he is not worth what you paid for him - I don't care. I said that Chelsea fans should stop lying about why City tried to sign him.
stating we overpayed for cucurella is nothing but pain and jealousy coming from city fans ,your. mumu fraudiola has spent close to. £1bn for on top players head ,that is a full sovereign nation defense budget if you don't know ,yet he has failed to win champions league ,tuchel came and did for less, city not paying for cucurella doesn't make smart, they were tired of wasting money without winning league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibime:

That guy no too dey bright. Leave am

Another Perisic assist now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
swiz123:

A team that parades a useless DM that can't keep his team on the front foot against decent opposition has no business with winning any trophy.
I no follow you talk this one o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

lol grin

Space interpreter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

From a header, another area he's good at.

Man has been dropping some delicious crosses and corners with both feet, despite Spurs sitting back

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
forgiveness:

Except you are not aware of the sanctions and ban on buying players.

Chelsea spent 300m in Contes second year .

What were they doing? How much has Chelsea spent and how much has City spent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

Because a finished and useless team like ManU turned Maguire to a joke, they’ll argue it.

I don’t like Maguire performance at Man U and he is surely not an 80 million player also

But the Maguire I use to watch at Leicester and the English national team was a decent player at least ,I won’t forget the 2018 World Cup or the euros just like that ,now we should ask ourselves ,how many player dey do well for Man U currently ?

The quality Man U saw in Maguire at Leicester then is far better than fofana current performance ,they only overpaid and it’s same thing Chelsea wanna do for fofana ,all na risk sha .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibime:

From a header, another area he's good at.

Man has been dropping some delicious crosses and corners with both feet, despite Spurs sitting back
spurs sitting back against mid team wolves.

And robust DM Dy this match, plus another robust DM on the bench

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
stating we overpayed for cucurella is nothing but pain and jealousy coming from city fans ,your. mumu fraudiola has spent close to. £1bn for on top players head ,that is a full sovereign nation defense budget if you don't know ,yet he has failed to win champions league ,tuchel came and did for less, city not paying for cucurella doesn't make smart, they were tired of wasting money without winning league
You can overpay for a good player. That does not mean he was not overpaid for. Cucurella was signed for 15M a season before he was sold for potentially 62M. That is called overpaying for a player. Yet that is not what I came to challenge here. I challenged the lie that he was an Aké replacement. That is all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Skimpledawg:
How can someone truly wish Maguire on us?

Oh mehn. Na to go do dry fasting

If your fans can wish to have an unproven fofana ,what’s the difference with having Maguire ?

Currently both players are bang average ,one is just only younger and might improve at Chelsea ,but na risk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
lordfalcao:
spurs sitting back against mid team wolves.

And robust DM Dy this match, plus another robust DM on the bench

E get where you done see Conte play where he no sit back? Hojberg still has the most passes on this pitch

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Shey Na groundnut oil abi red oil Adama Traore dey rub for him body before him enter? Because that thing no be sweat..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Android22:
You can overpay for a good player. That does not mean he was not overpaid for. Cucurella was signed for 15M a season before he was sold for potentially 62M. That is called overpaying for a player. Yet that is not what I came to challenge here. I challenged the lie that he was an Aké replacement. That is all.

same way you overpaid for grealish ,so what is point? you overpaid for player that is worth at least £50m , person wey Sterling better pass by far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
Chilwell is good but not as good as cucurella

He will be good enough for league cup/FA cup
And end up being sold

Una no talk say chilwell no good before ,na till dem buy cucurella

It’s well

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
timbros:
Na VVD and Belotti dey make airmark be like say him no sabi ball cheesy cheesy

Wanyama Krychokewack nko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibime:

E get where you done see Conte play where he no sit back? Hojberg still has the most passes on this pitch
grin grin

Even with robust DM that suppose to commit more body to attack,

We Dy here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15235) (15236) (15237) (15238) (15239) (15240) (15241) ... (19437) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, RevFrEbuka(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.