Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15286) (15287) (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
popizaino:

Who has shown more disdain for Chelsea between Dayo and Jode.ra,if your answer is the former then why do you think he won't be happy not seeing us without Thiago Silva?

I am begging you and Tuchel to play the entire season with Thiago Silva especially in a back 3 without community defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
popizaino:

Is man city also parading Thiago Silva at the back for them to be conceding 3goals before 70th minutes ?

How many goals have Chelsea conceded since Silva started playing for you and how many has Man City conceded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
lordfalcao:
shaku shaku players

I am sure if you read posts here the day Adama plays vs Man City or the day Grealish played vs Liverpool or the days Zaha does his thing vs top teams you will see the same people shouting that they should go to top clubs and they will shine

Adama now is not even guaranteed starting shirt at Wolves

If there is a way you can search for posts on this thread on October 6 2019, when Adama scored 2 goals vs City and December 27 2019 when Wolves beat City 3-2.

The similar things said about St Maximim would have been said on that day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:
St Maxim na him dem dey hype today

All these wingers that cannot cut it at top teams. Didn't we see Zaha and Grealish doing the same thing against top clubs until they moved to bigger realm and the thing begin hard for them

Even Adama Traore cook Man City defence well. Where is he now?

St maxim can't replicate his newscastle form in Chelsea colours, there are pressure that comes playing for big team at a very high level, the only player I want Chelsea to get right now is JOTA, I don't rate all these maxim, Pedro neto, zaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Three big chances created in three games (one was a penalty)

*Man City have created eleven.

Two unforced errors leading to goals already.

Midfield already looking depleted, and season just dey start.

Mandem still being played out of position.

Coach ranting like a confused Man O' War

It's not looking good brev

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Astrid4:

St maxim can't replicate his newscastle form in Chelsea colours, there are pressure that comes playing for big team at a very high level, the only player I want Chelsea to get right now is JOTA, I don't rate all these maxim, Pedro neto, zaha

If there is a way you can search for posts on this thread on October 6 2019, when Adama scored 2 goals vs City and December 27 2019 when Wolves beat City 3-2.

The similar things said about St Maximim would have been said about Adama that day. 3yrs later Adama is on Wolves bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

The similar things said about St Maximim would have been said about Adama that day. 3yrs later Adama is on Wolves bench

playing for a mid table team, relegation bound team is different from playing for a top team, when a team like wolves is playing against Chelsea, Liverpool or any top team the odds are not always in their favor, they play like that don't have anything to lose, I was expecting Gallagher to drop a Xavi, fabregas esque;due to the way he was hyped during his loan spell in crystal but we no know say nah decorated Barkley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many world class players started from top clubs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chelsea and Barcelona have found an agreement for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang. £18.6m+£4m add ons.

-
@relevo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

How many world class players started from top clubs?

Many started from top clubs and some started from small clubs but when you don see player for many years and top clubs are ignoring him, know they cant all be stupid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
kingBolton:
Ibime
Adam Webster is fofana back up plan, I think you rate him na?
Fantastic player

I said we should go for him when we were linked to ake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Am guessing Aubameyang relocated his wife and children when moving to Barcelona and barely 7 months later they will be coming back to London. I wonder how the children will cope with moving up and down plus changing schools regularly .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Many started from top clubs and some started from small clubs but when you don see player for many years and top clubs are ignoring him, know they cant all be stupid.
How many years them Don ignore Maximin and Grealish you used as an example?

If I ask you to name 3 world class attackers or midfielders wey start from EPL top clubs and currently performing, e go hard you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
[Fabrizio Romano] Emerson Palmieri to West Ham, here we go! Full agreement reached on both clubs and player side - been told that deal valid until 2027. WHUFC Fee agreed with Chelsea for £13m fixed plus £2m in add-ons. #CFC Understand first part of medical tests will be completed today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:
Airmark disguising... grin
Conn, number one Tuchel a$$ eater...

The clown worship Tuchel in everything he does
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea and Barcelona have found an agreement for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang. £18.6m+£4m add ons.

-
@relevo
Maga fc don fall again. Aubameyang was truly a gift from God to Barcelona. Free player with low wages, helped them finished 2nd and gave them awoof 22million before leaving. Andrew and Barca have successfully cashed out.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

How many years them Don ignore Maximin and Grealish you used as an example?

If I ask you to name 3 world class attackers or midfielders wey start from EPL top clubs and currently performing, e go hard you.

How old is Grealish? How old is Adama how old is Zaha. Maximin is 25yrs old o. He is no spring chicken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

August 22. Matchday 2 in Serie A completed a 28yr old Italian striker is still watching games from home

Your top 10 striker.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

I don’t think ManU has attacking issues thou, but then, would you sincerely wish Chelsea to sign Belloti now?

I will prefer those already playing in Epl, as they may not find it difficult to cope with the intensity. Belotti may need time to settle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
airmark:

Your top 10 striker.

When Relapsti go find club, Get in touch with Krychokewack and Wanyama to help him get a club. Even if na with terrorists or for MLS

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Maga fc don fall again. Aubameyang was truly a gift from God to Barcelona. Free player with low wages, helped them finished 2nd and gave them awoof 22million before leaving. Andrew and Barca have successfully cashed out.

My nigga

After disgracing Chelsea in the transfer window and making players rejecting them ,it’s time to chop them Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:

No worry grin grin grin
We go bounce back grin grin
Lol, you no get hope say Una go win man u?? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
airmark:

I will prefer those already playing in Epl, as they may not find it difficult to cope with the intensity. Belotti may need time to settle.

So your great belotti will need time to settle ,like how long ? Maybe 8 months

While many strikers come to the epl and hit the ground immediately

It seems your belotti is bang average true true grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

How old is Grealish? How old is Adama how old is Zaha. Maximin is 25yrs old o. He is no spring chicken

That’s why I’m asking how long you watched Grealish and Maximin perform for a lower club for you to say they are getting overlooked for years by top teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
BlueMann:
Three big chances created in three games (one was a penalty)

*Man City have created eleven.

Two unforced errors leading to goals already.

Midfield already looking depleted, and season just dey start.

Mandem still being played out of position.

Coach ranting like a confused Man O' War

It's not looking good brev

It's sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
airmark:

Fair enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Trevor how much did you pay for Casemeiro? A Player Madrid used for 8 Solid years ..... This is a faceless forum and its very easy to hide your stupidity... Please do that!!! Stop making yourself Look Stupid all the time. Its unhealthy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Parizz:
You this gooner. Are you for or against chelsea? Last i checked the blues and reds were london rivals. Stay in one place
Lol, I'm a football fan first bro. I enjoy good football and I can give talks on anything football related, rivals or not. It doesn't stop me from loving or supporting arsenal cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Barca don't want to sign Alonso again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
popizaino:

Putting the blame of Koulibaly's red card on Thiago Silva was actually a senseless and stupid one .No agenda can be more stupid than that. None of the two yellow card incidents had anything to do with TS,it wasn't as if TS even missed a tackle that had Koulibaly trying to help him out and gotten red carded in the process,but it was just individual brainfart on two separate occasions coming as a result of following raumdeuter's rule of defending without calculations but they can't accept they are ever wrong so why not blame it on the usual culprit. It is the same way they would blame Trent and VVD for any goal conceded by liverpool even if it came from the left side of the defense.
Na TS be the new scapegoat now na.
Mount have been dire since beginning of this season and ystdy was no different, havertz been just dey average ystdy, nobody threatened but na Silva naim be the issue.

Make dem continue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

My nigga

After disgracing Chelsea in the transfer window and making players rejecting them ,it’s time to chop them Mugu
But you applaud Casemeiro's deal.... How much did you pay for Lewandoski? Which time 18m become big money?? Chai. Its Important to apply wisdom in everything you do!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jorginho:

"A really bad day. We started well in the first 15 or 20 minutes, then we got a bit frustrated from them scoring and we started doing stuff we weren’t supposed to. We got stuck."

"We conceded... we lost our heads, which cannot happen here. We got punished. We knew it was coming [high intensity]. We were creating a lot... following the plan, at the end we were not finishing the plan and then we started doing different stuff."

"We were playing some balls we don’t usually. If we had kept following the pan, and work our way out of pressure, maybe it would be a different story."

[via ChelseaFC]

#CFC | @Chelsea247

(1) (2) (3) ... (15286) (15287) (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.