Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) (15293) (15294) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
lordfalcao:
he is landing clubs upon clubs.

Mk belotti go hire him agent

airmark man Belotti has taken this working from home thing to new levels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
This is funny gan grin

So ystdy match don finally turn match wey dey crucial abi?

Copa America that Brazil won, did Silva play the final or not abi that one too no crucial? grin

You mean the last COPA he lost vs Argentina?
or the CL final he was bundled out for the team to win?
The CL final with PSG, he was found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Maximin has been in Newcastle since 2019. That is 3yrs now. Grealish was in Aston Villa for over 8yrs even went to relegation with them
Grealish got Interested top teams immediately he started performing well.

Maximin has only performed for 2 years and you don’t expect any team to attempt intimidating this new NewCastle with money unnecessarily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I don know uncle Dayo ish with Silva tey tey na. No be today grin
so dont try to convince him! T Silva should create chances and convert them too!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

Grealish got Interested top teams immediately he started performing well.

Maximin has only performed for 2 years and you don’t expect any team to attempt intimidating this new NewCastle with money unnecessarily.

When did he start his football career, when did he start performing well? Grealish and Maximin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Do you think PSG or Man City will not cough out at least 70m if Bartomeu had allowed Messi to leave the season before?

Lewy shirt sales and boost in tickets with many people coming to watch him especially, has repaid us largely for the amount spent.
You didnt answer my question.... The Fact that you got Auba for free doesnt mean he's not a good striker... I used Messi as a reference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

You mean the last COPA he lost vs Argentina?
or the CL final he was bundled out for the team to win?
The CL final with PSG, he was found wanting
I mean the Copa final he won grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Egodimnaba grin
Player wey Arsenal gimme for free, I use am kollect €22m + 4m in variables from una, I don flog you both home and away this transfer window
Same way Psg collect Messi...... Same way bayern officed you for Lewa too!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
so dont try to convince him! T Silva should create chances and convert them too!!
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na una be our 5th lever.

Nice business.

We have Goatwhaite available too. And as I hear you guys don't have a stable DM, might I also suggest Pjanic? He's a massive upgrade to that JoggingHoe you guys parade.

Just bring 30m pere
You no dhe shame abi? Na me make barka broke? Why not channel this energy to bartomeu and co..... BrokeLona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Our defenders at Bayern win world cups, and trebles and not found wanting in key moments
Like?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin
Just maybe... I Like what you said. No team should be afraid of Chelsea with Havertz as their striker. ( I will celebrate that too if i be rival fan)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

When did he start his football career, when did he start performing well? Grealish and Maximin
Grealish started performing well in his second to the last season in Aston Villa.

Maximin has been trying for the last two seasons now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
You no dhe shame abi? Na me make barka broke? Why not channel this energy to bartomeu and co..... BrokeLona
cry more...we collect Kounde from una nose...na una still help us register am cheesy thanks though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Like?

Boateng world cup winner and treble winner
Pavard world cup and treble winner
Hernandez world cup and treble winner

They were on the field in crucial moments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

Grealish started performing well in his second to the last season in Aston Villa.

Maximin has been trying for the last two seasons now.

How many seasons did grealish spend at Villa and when did he start performing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
BlueMann:
Barca don't want to sign Alonso again
Lol cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Just maybe... I Like what you said. No team should be afraid of Chelsea with Havertz as their striker. ( I will celebrate that too if i be rival fan)
Lol...but it's really true na
He doesn't have that fear factor at all.
Not a frequent goal scorer, hardly beats his man, hardly creates clear cut chances, not excellent in the air and he isn't that strong.

I mean, the way Chelsea was playing after 2 goals down, I was so confident you guys wouldn't equalise. The attack was that bland and it's as if Havertz symbolises it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Which Lewandoski no be ordinary player? Mugu. How much Psg pay una For Leo Messi? Aturu igaba!!

Messi was a free agent already

Remember Barca rejected 100 million bid a season earlier before he left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many seasons did grealish spend at Villa and when did he start performing
This isn’t the point.

You earlier said some players performs for smaller teams only, then said most of these players are always ignored by top teams after performing for years, listing Grealish, Adama, Maximin and Zaha. Reason I mentioned you.

Maximin and Grealish, how many YEARS have they been performing well and how were they ignored by top teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

I day offer your club options way day. You day vex me for. You get anger issues!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Parizz:
false nine is a deceptive striker. On paper, he's the main man. On field of play, he's the decoy in attack that won't score e.g messi at psg and barca.
Lol, do you know how many goals Messi scored in 2011/2012 season as a false 9? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
cry first account banned , anyways I happy we are close to signing aubameyang ,him plus fofana plus another midfielder we are ready
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
mount and havertz na liability for that front ,till we acknowledge this nothing go change mount is not winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

This isn’t the point.

You earlier said some players performs for smaller teams only, then said most of these players are always ignored by top teams after performing for years, listing Grealish, Adama, Maximin and Zaha. Reason I mentioned you.

Maximin and Grealish, how many YEARS have they been performing well and how were they ignored by top teams?

Both Adama and Grealish played up to 25yrs old in their mid table team and no one reckoned with them Grealish sef entered Man City he saw that the level of Aston Villa is not the same. Same thign Zaha and Adama found out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Both Adama and Grealish played up to 25yrs old in their mid table team and no one reckoned with them Grealish sef entered Man City he saw that the level of Aston Villa is not the same. Same thign Zaha and Adama found out
Maximin and Grealish performed for how many years for lower club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shelbyboss: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
cry first account banned , anyways I happy we are close to signing aubameyang ,him plus fofana plus another midfielder we are ready

gringringrin
sorry bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Maga fc don fall again. Aubameyang was truly a gift from God to Barcelona. Free player with low wages, helped them finished 2nd and gave them awoof 22million before leaving. Andrew and Barca have successfully cashed out.

Tuchel just get get maga wey no know ball de spend him money with reckless abandonment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So your great belotti will need time to settle ,like how long ? Maybe 8 months

While many strikers come to the epl and hit the ground immediately

It seems your belotti is bang average true true grin

How many goals and assists did Messi get in his last season in Spain and how many did he get in his first season in France?

Barca fans are not intelligent though.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

The Mod way ban that ya account na LEEDS supporter.

E just chop you back to back grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

its actually 22 million pounds ,it’s not a big money but it’s a big money for a free agent player grin

Lewandowski no be ordinary player ,ordinary him shirt sales don’t almost recover Wetin we pay for am

You are asking me to apply wisdom ,why not tell boehly to apply wisdom because he is about to be duped for FUFUNA

Clown

Don’t you know clubs receive less than 10% from the sales of Jersey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
not because of you shelbyboss don't get your hopes up see the reason , please tell how is this promoting violence? very useless mod

a moderator banned Ballzproblemm for "he deserves beating, tinubu and shettima disrespected Christianity , imagine if the case was reverse ,all hell will be let loose ,but tinubu openly mocked Christianity and is getting away with it." encouraging violence, violation of rule 3 . Ban expires at September 19, 2022 at 06:55:29 AM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) (15293) (15294) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adexeli(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.