Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15287) (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) (15293) ... (19396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Some responses from fans grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Weekly abi every day max once in 2 days
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

My nigga

After disgracing Chelsea in the transfer window and making players rejecting them ,it’s time to chop them Mugu
Mugu fc for a reason. Chop them and clean mouth my guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
Na TS be the new scapegoat now na.
Mount have been dire since beginning of this season and ystdy was no different, havertz been just dey average ystdy, nobody threatened but na Silva naim be the issue.

Make dem continue grin
I wonder what people expects T Silva to do!! I havent seen any fault from him since the season started!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Trevor how much did you pay for Casemeiro? A Player Madrid used for 8 Solid years ..... This is a faceless forum and its very easy to hide your stupidity... Please do that!!! Stop making yourself Look Stupid all the time. Its unhealthy!!!
Premium tears.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Mugu fc for a reason. Chop them and clean mouth my guy.
Chai.... You are a digrace to Man utd fans I swear!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

When you have Silva drinking goals like kunu it destabilize the team

Spurs won 1-0 on Saturday assuming the Spurs defence was parading Silva and already trailing by 3 goals at 60th minute. Wetin for happen

Make Tuchel put Silva for back 4 sef
Lloris do that stupid mistake that Mendy did, then we'll know whether they'll be trailing by 3 goals in 60min or not.

The back 4 that Silva is playing in Brazil naim make dem qualify for WC so oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Chai.... You are a digrace to Man utd fans I swear!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Premium tears.
Tell the world how much you signed Casemiro? Ask the other Mugu how much they paid for Lewa !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Tell the world how much you signed Casemiro? Ask the other Mugu how much they paid for Lewa !!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
The auba news is false thank God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
Lloris do that stupid mistake that Mendy did, then we'll know whether they'll be trailing by 3 goals in 60min or not.

The back 4 that Silva is playing in Brazil naim make dem qualify for WC so oo grin
You dont need to argue with dayo about T Silva... His hate for him is actually something else! Im sure None of his Defenders at Bayern Munchen can discredit T silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

Jod.era Na Arsenal fan, topping the league and you expect him not to be happy seeing us parade Silva as a main man?
Lol, see this guy. Silva ke?

I'm happy for you guys parading Havertz as your main man. As long as Havertz is playing CF for Chelsea, RLC is playing Wb instead of Reece James, no Kante and Kovacic, I'll always be happy.

Esp Havertz as CF, nothing gives me more joy than that grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
But you applaud Casemeiro's deal.... How much did you pay for Lewandoski? Which time 18m become big money?? Chai. Its Important to apply wisdom in everything you do!!

its actually 22 million pounds ,it’s not a big money but it’s a big money for a free agent player grin

Lewandowski no be ordinary player ,ordinary him shirt sales don’t almost recover Wetin we pay for am

You are asking me to apply wisdom ,why not tell boehly to apply wisdom because he is about to be duped for FUFUNA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
donstan18:

That’s why I’m asking how long you watched Grealish and Maximin perform for a lower club for you to say they are getting overlooked for years by top teams.

Maximin has been in Newcastle since 2019. That is 3yrs now. Grealish was in Aston Villa for over 8yrs even went to relegation with them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:

When has Brazil ever failed to qualify for the world cup in South America where 5 teams qualify out of about 10. Who sent that backpass to Mendy? Probably Jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
MorataFC:
Jorginho:

"A really bad day. We started well in the first 15 or 20 minutes, then we got a bit frustrated from them scoring and we started doing stuff we weren’t supposed to. We got stuck."

"We conceded... we lost our heads, which cannot happen here. We got punished. We knew it was coming [high intensity]. We were creating a lot... following the plan, at the end we were not finishing the plan and then we started doing different stuff."

"We were playing some balls we don’t usually. If we had kept following the pan, and work our way out of pressure, maybe it would be a different story."

[via ChelseaFC]
Na pattern, players do start dey lose confidence in coach
#CFC | @Chelsea247
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

its actually 22 million pounds ,it’s not a big money but it’s a big money for a free agent player grin

Lewandowski no be ordinary player ,ordinary him shirt sales don’t almost recover Wetin we pay for am

You are asking me to apply wisdom ,why not tell boehly to apply wisdom because he is about to be duped for FUFUNA
Which Lewandoski no be ordinary player? Mugu. How much Psg pay una For Leo Messi? Aturu igaba!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jodera:
Na TS be the new scapegoat now na.
Mount have been dire since beginning of this season and ystdy was no different, havertz been just dey average ystdy, nobody threatened but na Silva naim be the issue.

Make dem continue grin

Thiago Silva has always been a liability. Always found wanting in crucial games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na we collect kounde, but na them go still epp us register am
Investor Vibez

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Trevor how much did you pay for Casemeiro? A Player Madrid used for 8 Solid years ..... This is a faceless forum and it's very easy to hide your stupidity... Please do that!!! Stop making yourself Look Stupid all the time. It's unhealthy!!!

For a team strongly to have a capacity midfield, I say Man U is right to go for a player that knows what it takes to play under pressure, cause disruptions, and all... They need Case so bad right now and there are not many players out there that can play better than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I wonder what people expects T Silva to do!! I havent seen any fault from him since the season started!!
Na from the usual Agendist na, what do you expect. Me that watched the match ystdy knew that the Midfield and the frontline was very useless ystdy. Even here, almost everyone complained how the Midfield was expressway. E come reach aftermatch, agendist took over say na Silva be the problem grin

Agenda dey say must Agend!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Na we collect kounde, but na them go still epp us register am
Investor Vibez
Lol your Lever dun finish? Broke Lona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
You dont need to argue with dayo about T Silva... His hate for him is actually something else! Im sure None of his Defenders at Bayern Munchen can discredit T silva
Lol, I don know uncle Dayo ish with Silva tey tey na. No be today grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Which Lewandoski no be ordinary player? Mugu. How much Psg pay una For Leo Messi? Aturu igaba!!

Do you think PSG or Man City will not cough out at least 70m if Bartomeu had allowed Messi to leave the season before?

Lewy shirt sales and boost in tickets with many people coming to watch him especially, has repaid us largely for the amount spent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ibime:

Yes, very much. Are we linked?
Yeah, seems he is the back up plan if we can't agree a deal with liecester
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Egodimnaba grin
Player wey Arsenal gimme for free, I use am kollect €22m + 4m in variables from una, I don flog you both home and away this transfer window

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

When has Brazil ever failed to qualify for the world cup in South America where 5 teams qualify out of about 10. Who sent that backpass to Mendy? Probably Jorginho
I never blamed Jorginho for that goal.

And Mendy is solely at fault for that goal. The pass was right as there was no pressure on him. Instead he foolishly invited pressure to himself. No be today dem dey pass ball to keeper wen nobody dey press the keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

Na una be our 5th lever.

Nice business.

We have Goatwhaite available too. And as I hear you guys don't have a stable DM, might I also suggest Pjanic? He's a massive upgrade to that JoggingHoe you guys parade.

Just bring 30m pere

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

Our defenders at Bayern win world cups, and trebles and not found wanting in key moments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Thiago Silva has always been a liability. Always found wanting in crucial games
This is funny gan grin

So ystdy match don finally turn match wey dey crucial abi?

Copa America that Brazil won, did Silva play the final or not abi that one too no crucial? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15287) (15288) (15289) (15290) (15291) (15292) (15293) ... (19396) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, A001, timbros(m), larride(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.