Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732831 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15371) (15372) (15373) (15374) (15375) (15376) (15377) ... (19395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kantebets:
Tuchel was sacked in December 2020 just on point behind the first spot

He was sacked because he had issues with his superiors

Get your facts right please
This is a lie. PSG were 3rd when TT was fired. TT that choked a 2-0 first leg lead against Ole's United in Paris? I told you people that I like both managers but if you want to change the argument, I can easily drag and white wash TT here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
This is a lie. PSG were 3rd when TT was fired. TT that choked a 2-0 first leg lead against Ole's United in Paris? I told you people that I like both managers but if you want to change the argument, I can easily drag and white wash TT here.
Yea, no way you’re expected to side Tuchel as a ManCity fan after he dismantled you to win UCL.

The only only UCL bragging opportunity you had. You couldn’t even hold him a draw in the first half.

So rest with your fact bla bla bla. cheesy

I don’t like Tuchel, but we all know where your dragging and audio whitewashing is coming from. Whitewash City’s Pep UCL performance first or Rest! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
The one who saw Sergio Busquet in Euro 2008 is trying to take a useless shot yet again. cheesy

SAF signed a finished Henrik Larsson from Barcelona and went on to win the league and UCL.

Finished Evra later made the UCL finals with Juventus.

We signed a finished Thiago Silva and won another UCL.

Me asking Chelsea to sign Coutinho was for Mount to learn from him and it is never far fetched for asking a team with Alonso to sign Marcelo whom other longer left back can learn from. You can crave for likes all you want by writing rubbish you want but posterity will always prove me right. If you doubt

Look at your Mason Mount been asked to change career not even club by his own club fans grin. It must be depressing for you knowing how you hyped to the high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
facts don’t lie
I don’t argue with emotions
I argue with facts

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingBolton:

We have won trophies under him, what was poch achievement at spurs? Make top 4 every season ?
We don't want a bottler at Chelsea please. He can go and join Aston villa or Everton when they sack their managers.

I can now see that Tottenham has the same pedigree has Chelsea. You are doing well.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

Yea, no way you’re expected to side Tuchel as a ManCity fan after he dismantled you to win UCL.

Your only UCL bragging opportunity you had.

So rest with your fact bla bla bla. cheesy

I don’t like Tuchel, but we all know where your dragging and audio whitewashing is coming from. Rest! smiley

You have accused me of hating Chelsea and now TT. Pep wanted TT to replace him at Bayern. If I am the Pep fan boy many people think I am who should I naturally prefer? TT is one of Pep's boys lol.

Poch is the one that beat City in the QF of 2018-19 the only realistic chance any team had of winning the quad. I should hate him more. I even think TT is better than Poch overall. I came to challenge the attacking/haram part. Rest in Jesus's name.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
You won the League, yet got sacked by PSG.

What does that tell you about Poch.

Man is the reason Spurs became known as a bottling team.

Common sense! Una no get!! Chelsea should sign Poch?? Ment!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kantebets:
facts don’t lie
I don’t argue with emotions
I argue with facts
These facts or you no see am for your screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
You have accused me of hating Chelsea and now TT. Pep wanted TT to replace him at Bayern. If I am the Pep fan boy many people think I am who should I naturally prefer? TT is one of Pep's boys lol.

Poch is the one that beat City in the QF of 2018-19 the only realistic chance any team had of winning the quad. I should hate him more. I even think TT is better than Poch overall. I came to challenge the attacking/haram part. Rest in Jesus's name.
Imagine saying it’s more painful getting knocked out in UCL quarter finals than UCL finals. cheesy

Tra tra tra yarns. Wish Poch on your team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
These facts or you no see am for your screenshot?
he was just one point off the top and was sacked for arguing with his bosses
He was not sacked for poor form

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
I’ll rather have Gary Neville as our manager than Poch.

The mugu you know is better than the mugu people don’t know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

Imagine saying it’s more painful getting knocked out in UCL quarter finals than UCL finals. cheesy

Tra tra tra yarns. Wish Poch on your team.
You are confusing me for a coconut chips seller. I did not recommend Poch to Chelsea. Someone said Poch is Haram and TT is better at coaching attacking teams that is what I came to disabuse.

Concerning that QF, City won the domestic treble. Outplayed Tottenham first leg and Aguero missed a PK before Son scored. Then City got cheated by a handball goal. City beat Tottenham and the next tie is Ajax in the SF and Liverpool in the final. That was the quad shattered due to Poch. You cannot tell me my own story.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Everything is about likes.

Dayo come and hail him again so that he would keep dropping rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kantebets:
he was just one point off the top and was sacked for arguing with his bosses
He was not sacked for poor form
Where did I say he was fired for poor form? He had lost 4 of his 17 games in the league by that time though.

But you people should learn to read and respond. Stop making arguments in your head that nobody is making.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
popizaino:

Smh!

What is all this one of way seeing football?

Mourinho got knocked out by liverpool on two different occasions to reach the UCL finals but a coaching nonenetity like Avram Grant defeated this same liverpool to reach the UCL final, if you cannot see Mourinho's surperior tactics even in the two defeats to liverpool then let me join you to rate Avram Grant above Mourinho for making the UCL finals Mourinho couldn't make.

Secondly, Leicester city winning the EPL 2016 does not prove anything on Pochettino. He did not bottle anything,infact just like Leicester city who over achieved by being the champion,Pochettino equally over achieved by making second position with Tottenham. You and every other book-makers in this world would have written off Tottenham to even make top 4 in a league that had man city,chelsea,man united,liverpool talk more of being the 2nd before the season started,so tell me how someone who exceeded expectations is a bottler? Do you know the meaning at all ?

If Sarri and other clueless manager could win trophy at Chelsea na Pochettino no go come win ?

But Mourinho still won a champions league before he came to Chelsea and made us a force when manyoo the time it was still alive and assnal were in charge of england. Pochettino with a good totenham squad could not win any title during his time there before he was sacked after a lot of bad results. Leceister and totenham were going close in the league with assnal at their backs. Plenty people predicted that he would win the league in May since they were the stronger team but he not only bottled to leceister he also came third after assnal. Totenham under pochettino were one of the best teams in the league and also qualifying for champions league regularly so they were not a small team. I even prefer sarri to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
You are confusing me for a coconut chips seller. I did not recommend Poch to Chelsea. Someone said Poch is Haram and TT is better at coaching attacking teams that is what I came to disabuse.

Concerning that QF, City won the domestic treble. Outplayed Tottenham first leg and Aguero missed a PK before Son scored. Then City got cheated by a handball goal. City beat Tottenham and the next tie is Ajax in the SF and Liverpool in the final. That was the quad shattered due to Poch. You cannot tell me my own story.
So you’re saying that quarter finals disqualification was more painful that UCL finals you lost to Chelsea?

Kai! Nna eh! All to side a notorious bottler over Tuchel..grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

So you’re saying that quarter finals disqualification was more painful that UCL finals you lost to Chelsea?

Kai! Nna eh! All to side a notorious bottler over Tuchel..grin
I told you that Tuchel to me overall is better than Poch. Did you skip that part? I came to say Poch is not haram and that he is better at coaching attacking teams. That is all I have come to say.

Yes @ UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

But Mourinho still won a champions league before he came to Chelsea and made us a force when manyoo the time it was still alive and assnal were in charge of england. Pochettino with a good totenham squad could not win any title during his time there before he was sacked after a lot of bad results. Leceister and totenham were going close in the league with assnal at their backs. Plenty people predicted that he would win the league in May since they were the stronger team but he not only bottled to leceister he also came third after assnal. Totenham under pochettino were one of the best teams in the league and also qualifying for champions league regularly so they were not a small team. I even prefer sarri to him.
That very season, ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool and City were totally shiit.

Arsenal weren’t even consistent, was just using experience and Sanches’s individual performances.

Spurs still couldn’t stop Leicester that season after all the qualities they had. To even think it took a shiity Chelsea and bad playing Hazard that season to end their title challenge makes it more foolish and stoopid for anyone to be clamoring for Poch as our manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
I never discussed who I preferred or who was better.

The facts are, TT has no history of being a better attacking coach than Pochettino. Espanyol, Southampton, Tottenham and PSG have proven this.

TT was 3rd with PSG when he was fired, Poch took over that team and finished 2nd. Then won the same trophies TT won there the next season.

Poch had 86 points to Conté's 93 in 2016-17 when Tottenham were 2nd in the league. Tottenham scored the most goals that season. Poch is the only other manager who finished above Pep and Klopp apart from Conté - in the same season. Can you swear on your life that TT will achieve it?

The Bayern that Poch beat is still the same Bayern that beat TT in that final. Coached by Hansi Flick. If Lewa's absence is key for Bayern how did Poch fair without Kane?

Poch's PSG led City and were better in the first half. City came back courtesy a serendipitous cross by KdB and Mahrez freekick that snuck passed the wall. City only got comfy after the lead.

I can downplay any TT achievement if we are to play that game. I can show that his PSG only beat ninnies during the COVID-19 UCL season and that the performances were scrappy and unconvincing. They needed some heroics to beat freaking Atalanta. I can add that RDM did a harder job in winning the UCL in 2012 with Chelsea than TT in 2021.

You are giving excuses for TT losing to RM but blaming Poch for his players collapsing from a winning position when both teams did same. Chelsea leading 3-0 which team was going through then?

I like both Managers but facts are stubborn.

So why didn't he win even the carabao cup with that that team? Tuchel came from 3-1 down against real Madrid before they came back at Bernabeu. Nobody even your man shitty could not do it in the knockout stage. Pochettino had a 2-0 aggregate lead with 30 minutes to go but still bottled it with a better team. Are you not seeing the way psg is playing now compared to under him? And tuchel was sacked because he fell out with their sporting director and the club. That was also what happened to him in Dortmund. He was not sacked because of bad results. Pochettino took psg that tuchel left with one point behind the leader and finished second on the last day of the season. Lille even beat him. Is Lille even stronger than psg that you will be celebrating him taking second after them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
I told you that Tuchel to me overall is better than Poch. Did you skip that part? I came to say Poch is not haram and that he is better at coaching attacking teams. That is all I have come to say.

Yes @ UCL.
EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
Where did I say he was fired for poor form? He had lost 4 of his 17 games in the league by that time though.

But you people should learn to read and respond. Stop making arguments in your head that nobody is making.
okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pochettino made Tottenham soo good that finishing 2nd is seen as bottling and a failure.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Anybody hoping that poch becomes our manager is an enemy and should be treated as such

Poch bawo,what is poch style of play sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:

That very season, ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool and City were totally shiit.

Arsenal weren’t even consistent, was just using experience and Sanches’s individual performances.

Spurs still couldn’t stop Leicester that season after all the qualities they had. To even think it took a shiity Chelsea and bad playing Hazard that season to end their title challenge makes it more foolish and stoopid for anyone to be clamoring for Poch as our manager.
Even if hazard didn't score to make leceister champions he will still have lost that league. Man shitty was fourth. Dead manyoo went to ulokpa. We were struggling after Mourinho was sacked early in the season. Plenty people thought it will be him that would win the league. Pochettino must not come to the bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Capaldi:

Just ignore. Their is no metric, facts or stats that makes pochettino a better manager than Tuchel.
correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bombblacks:
Pochettino made Tottenham soo good that finishing 2nd is seen as bottling and a failure.
sack eth and hire poch
How will you say he made spurs so good that yenyenyen as if they were half as good as city

He didn't win shit,he only got a cl final cos of ajax foolishness to see out a win,he got outclassed home and away,his performance in the cl final has to be the worst this century

Abeg abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

So why didn't he win even the carabao cup with that that team? Tuchel came from 3-1 down against real Madrid before they came back at Bernabeu. Nobody even your man shitty could not do it in the knockout stage. Pochettino had a 2-0 aggregate lead with 30 minutes to go but still bottled it with a better team. Are you not seeing the way psg is playing now compared to under him? And tuchel was sacked because he fell out with their sporting director and the club. That was also what happened to him in Dortmund. He was not sacked because of bad results. Pochettino took psg that tuchel left with one point behind the leader and finished second on the last day of the season. Lille even beat him. Is Lille even stronger than psg that you will be celebrating him taking second after them?
Because Tottenham lost to Mourinho's 2013-14 league winners in the final of that Carabao cup.

TT choked a 3-0 lead right? That is your point if you don't know.

You say he was not sacked for poor form but he was 3rd abi? He had lost 4 of 17 league games right? You know TT did not beat Lille that season as well and that Lyon beat him at home.

I told you I can amplify his failures if we are going to go down that route. You said TT was better at coaching attacking teams and that Poch played haram football - both are factually wrong.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bombblacks:
He finished 3rd behind leceister and assnal not second.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Same Pochettino that ziyech and tadic were using as shooting practice

Was he not the one that conceded 7 to bayern even lampard didn't concede 7 in a game with academy boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bombblacks:
Team that scored 93 goals or so in the league. That pushed Conte's team to the very end. Poch finished 8th with Southampton and gave them their highest ever points tally in EPL history (since the new format).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You don't know the reference. He is talking about 2016-17 season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

so he even slipped further downgrin

We have different types of fans here that want us to fail
Imagine hiring popi as our dof
We will have marcelo,silva,Alves,coutinho,finished hazard and busquet with poch as the managergrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15371) (15372) (15373) (15374) (15375) (15376) (15377) ... (19395) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Bill8012(m), akwesenana, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.