Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624801 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) (15372) (15373) (15374) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Roland17:

You pay 60M for “Kukuruku”

Pay 70M for “Fufuna”

You are about to pay nearly 100M for “Dry Gin”

E come reach my turn for you to pay ordinary 150M na him you begin do “Alaroro”

You no dey see the progression of the fees?

Where is Thunder when I need am angry
We go add dem ziyech Barkley Alonso for una

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlueMann:
Chris, Chris

Kpele my dear

Please pardon him, he's still getting used to the Catalan weather
andrewbaba44 , Christensen dey chop una maga cheesy , abeg make una come dey pack our Deadwoods
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sniper04:

We go add dem ziyech Barkley Alonso for una

Oshe! Awon trade by barter!

Sa fun ejo! Ma fi ejo pa mi..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
swiz123:
Before we signed that city waste bag, I asked repeatedly how exactly is he an upgrade!.
Mumu fan, now you know.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:

You forgot Xabi Alonso too, the likes of Mata Carzola, David Silva suffer sha. Talented players but couldn't start for their national team cos of superior talents.

Xabi Alonso and David Silva ke? Cmon these two were part of Aragones setup right from 2006, even before the emergence of Sergio B in 2009.

As a matter of fact, Sergio B and Alonso played together in a pivot system at some point. Alonso could have kept playing if he had age on him, he made way for Sergio cos it was time to take the bow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlueMann:
Chris, Chris

Kpele my dear

Please pardon him, he's still getting used to the Catalan weather

Match fever over Valladolid? At this rate, he may have seizure thinking about that cold night before ATM fans grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Perisic sends Reguilon packing, Reguilon sends Lodi packing, Lodi settles for Nottingham Forest.

Life.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Astrid4:
And y'all still wonder why we lose important games smiley
even if you pause fifa and pes u won't be able to use a pad and make that pass but it's fine to use maker and draw the impossible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
fofana to undergo medicals tommorow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
andrewbaba44 , Christensen dey chop una maga cheesy , abeg make una come dey pack our Deadwoods
Leave bants aside fess, Christensen na deadwood? Deadwood wey still dey get new contract offer? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Griffon:
Perisic sends Reguilon packing, Reguilon sends Lodi packing, Lodi settles for Nottingham Forest.

Life.

Where Nottingham Forest dey print this Kain money?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingBolton:
Why was Gallagher the one left behind for the corner when he was already on a yellow card?
That was a bad decision from the coaching crew.

Good point regarding Gallagher as the last man. Once Cucurella made that poor pass, he was left with a decision of fouling the player or giving him a free run on goal. He should have let the player past without fouling as there was still a long part of the pitch to cover. He should not have been the last man when already on a yellow.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Griffon:

Xabi Alonso and David Silva ke? Cmon these two were part of Aragones setup right from 2006, even before the emergence of Sergio B in 2009.

As a matter of fact, Sergio B and Alonso played together in a pivot system at some point. Alonso could have kept playing if he had age on him, he made way for Sergio cos it was time to take the bow.
Xabi Alonso was part of the players keeping mata and co on the bench. He mentioned xavi Sergio B and iniesta as the player keeping the rest on the bench, that's why I said he forgot to include Xabi Alonso.

David Silva I think lost his place in the 11 at some point and I think he started becoming a regular again at the 2012 Euro's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Roland17:

You pay 60M for “Kukuruku”

Pay 70M for “Fufuna”

You are about to pay nearly 100M for “Dry Gin”

E come reach my turn for you to pay ordinary 150M na him you begin do “Alaroro”

You no dey see the progression of the fees?

Where is Thunder when I need am angry
grin grin cheesy
As per the good relationship na.
Remember you got fikayo on the cheap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Capaldi:

Good point regarding Gallagher as the last man. Once Cucurella made that poor pass, he was left with a decision of fouling the player or giving him a free run on goal. He should have let the player past without fouling as there was still a long part of the pitch to cover. He should not have been the last man when already on a yellow.
Most players there will take one for the team if they are not on a yellow. Reece James got a yellow against tottenham for something like that. As much as we can blame the coaching crew on the bench, even players on the pitch deserve some blame. Ander herrera asked Mkhitaryan to go into the box in their Europa league final when Mkhitaryan was already on a yellow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
popizaino:

He will make us better with his superior tactics.
Even though tuchel is not making us happy. He still has superior tactics compared to pochettino. Look at the way psg are playing now and compare them to how they were average under pochettino. He did not win one title at totenham. He even plays more haram football than tuchel. He is meant for mid table teams like dead manyoo not us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even though tuchel is not making us happy. He still has superior tactics compared to pochettino. Look at the way psg are playing now and compare them to how they were average under pochettino. He did not win one title at totenham. He even plays more haram football than tuchel. He is meant for mid table teams like dead manyoo not us.
This is cap. Tuchel was 3rd in January when he was fired. Pochettino finished 2nd by reducing the deficit between 1 and 2 when he finished 2nd. He inherited Tuchel's team. He also lost to City in a SF of the UCL.

He got to a UCL final, finished 2nd and got to a Carabao cup final all with Tottenham losing to better teams.

He is better with youth and burgeoning players and has better attacking tactics in his bag than Tuchel will ever have. Tuchel is a reactive coach. Very good at countering what other managers plan to do but devising attacking play from scratch? lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ibime:

I never look into those guys dirty money cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

Deadwood wey reject your club new contract offer cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Dave has got every stadium in UK singing Thiago Silvas name

Thiago can't pay for this kind of publicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQTsZGvVUbs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Ibime:
Dave has got every stadium in UK singing Thiago Silvas name

Thiago can't pay for this kind of publicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQTsZGvVUbs
Na one of the fans wey dey wear Thiago Silva shirt dem dey chant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by noCAP(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2022
donstan18:
I don’t rate Arsenal.

NoCap!!

Me no dey misyarn
boss, wetin I do you abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:34am On Aug 28, 2022
VAR after checking the club badge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Chelsea showed class today. This type of match is needed to test the team resistance when they are one man down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
kingBolton:

You forgot Xabi Alonso too, the likes of Mata Carzola, David Silva suffer sha. Talented players but couldn't start for their national team cos of superior talents.
Lmao Alonso and Fabregas were starters for Spain shaa
Na Barca wey them do fab strong thing.

Iniesta was pushed up to accommodate Alonso and Busi in midfield along with Xavi.
Fitting these midfielders along with arguably the best striking duo in national team football in this Era in David Villa and Fernando Torres was a headache, but a headache that produced 3 straight major trophies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Ibime:

They have a sugar daddy. The guy is also the owner of Olympiacos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
What is this? Even after the match has ended?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mineralsfc/status/1563556947814584321

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Unlimited22:

Iniesta was pushed up to accommodate Alonso and Busi in midfield along with Xavi.
Fitting these midfielders along with arguably the best striking duo in national team football in this Era in David Villa and Fernando Torres was a headache, but a headache that produced 3 straight major trophies.
Xabi Alonso was part of the players keeping mata and co on the bench. He mentioned xavi Sergio B and iniesta as the player keeping the rest on the bench, that's why I said he forgot to include Xabi Alonso.

And I think David Silva lost his place in the team at some point and started becoming a regular again playing from the wings from euro 2012 I think. Not sure again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Danny Murphy: "The manner of Chelsea’s win against Leicester with 10 men suggested to me this is a group of players very much on board with its manager Thomas Tuchel. I actually think they are going to be closer to Manchester City and Liverpool this season, not further away."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Amoto94:
Danny Murphy: "The manner of Chelsea’s win against Leicester with 10 men suggested to me this is a group of players very much on board with its manager Thomas Tuchel. I actually think they are going to be closer to Manchester City and Liverpool this season, not further away."
Danny is wise. Tuchel is a master tactician and the players respect him because he play to their strength so they were determined in that second half of the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Android22:
This is cap. Tuchel was 3rd in January when he was fired. Pochettino finished 2nd by reducing the deficit between 1 and 2 when he finished 2nd. He inherited Tuchel's team. He also lost to City in a SF of the UCL.

He got to a UCL final, finished 2nd and got to a Carabao cup final all with Tottenham losing to better teams.

He is better with youth and burgeoning players and has better attacking tactics in his bag than Tuchel will ever have. Tuchel is a reactive coach. Very good at countering what other managers plan to do but devising attacking play from scratch? lol
How many points were lille using to lead psg when tuchel was sacked? Was it 10 or 15? Did he not lose the league on the last game day to lille? Pochettino laboured to beat bayern without lewadoski over two legs using away goals. They went to semifinals and didn't even give apari much problems with his quality team. But tuchel shut down apari with one of the weakest teams in the competition. The next season was even worse with him bottling 2-0 to real Madrid that looked finished. Tuchel almost came back from 3-1 down to beat them if not for that modric genuis. Pochettino that parks the bus plenty times against big teams is the one with better attacking tactics and he could not win one cup with it before psg. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Unlimited22:

This was exactly what I said few days back and somebody else was arguing with me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15368) (15369) (15370) (15371) (15372) (15373) (15374) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m), enigma0, DammyOlu123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.