Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457402 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15449) (15450) (15451) (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
Aubameyang records in Spain and England are there..

He will score goals, vital goals innit
That is if tuchel does'nt push him to the wing or wingback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2022
youngZee23:
Do u think any top coach will start havertz over Reus..
hell no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
timbros:

Biko na clean millions wey dey spend like this? Clarify for future reference please, thanks.
Roman did nt collect the debt chelsea is owning him..so money they..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
I do not see bissoma as a better DM..

Put bissoma at Chelsea, at best he is starting alongside Jorginho

When the time comes and we get a better DM who can do things Jorginho do, plus been defensive better on top.

Jorginho should gladly ride the bench..
Bissoma is not a Dm for goodness sake. I don’t know why people think he is a Dm. He is more like Kante a destroyer, not a Dm that protects the back 4. Yes he can play the 6 if required but he’s not a solid Dm like that.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
I do not see bissoma as a better DM..

Put bissoma at Chelsea, at best he is starting alongside Jorginho

When the time comes and we get a better DM who can do things Jorginho do, plus been defensive better on top.

Jorginho should gladly ride the bench..
But what are the things that j5 is doing..back or sideways passings..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2022
timbros:

You know, his private life have absolutely nothing to do with football , right?
I'm lost here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
TuchelOut.
AllChelseascoutsOUT.
#whodeyhauseIn
#PortableIn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
afrodoc2:
Zakaria looks like a Kouyate/Bakayoko mix. Lots of energy but seems his legs are too long for his body. Runs into traffic a lot. Needs a passer next to him.

No be small traffic the guy dey ever run into. Always chasing a ball he has in his possession. I hate that crap!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Kepa just proposed. Yeh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2022
BlueMann:

Sterling has more league goals than Rashford, Martial, Elanga, Bruno and Wasiu combined
This might be the biggest ratio in sports section history

My Guy, you're wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:
seems we are building a hospital
pulisic
kante
kovacic
zakariya
All these ones na consultant Orthopedic Surgeons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by walanter(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Next fixture gone make me see tt selection and how he will manage team now. Everyone gone be playing there position, I do hope so

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Which mountain u climb wey u take dey see wetin Dem write for stars.. grin cheesy
Mount Boelivet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Trevor012:
Klo
ppo how many touches did Haaland have today cheesy cheesy

Not enough to remove your club's minus goal difference though

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:

low was the manager at the euros
now its flick and every match since flick took over, havertz has not started any single game. Reus has had more starts since flick took over than havertz
I just checked

I was mistaken

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
it is the pure fact.. and how zakaria plays his game..

Any DM you see trying to move the ball alone from mildfield to final third most times is setting the team up against a major counter attack..

With his long legs, it’s not what he needs to be attempting at all..

Few pages ago, i said Chelsea should sign another DM so we can dead the Jorginho excuses..

It’s pointless to sign robust DM and Jorginho still starting..
Tuchel will train him to be calm with the ball. He will mark very well, beat his man if necessary and then pass to his team mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
Tuchel will train him to be calm with the ball. He will mark very well, beat his man if necessary and then pass to his team mate.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
name one single chelsea player tuchel has managed and developed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Unlimited22:

Eii God grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:

emmmmmm......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:

Are you serious with this question. Zaharia will make life more easier for Kovacic and Kante, there is a reason those two are consistently getting injured, they over labored themselves in that two man midfield simply because they have a weakling always play beside them. Jorginho is only good at dressing the ball for possession that is not productive. I will start blaming Tuchel when the right players have complete and we are still loosing games that are supposed to be won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:
seems we are building a hospital
pulisic
kante
kovacic
zakariya
add auba. Out with a broken jaw after chopping beta beating from chelsea fans based in barcelona

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2022
He got the best out of him at Dortmund, he scored blah blah blah, the manager knows him, another lukaku brouhaha on the way, why this one is worst is that asides the drama, his toxic personality would rub off on the players, his loud lifestyle and careless behaviors embarassed

I can’t even begin, plus side he should score goals but he ain’t leading us to anything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:

low was the manager at the euros
now its flick and every match since flick took over, havertz has not started any single game. Reus has had more starts since flick took over than havertz
havertz hasn’t started games for flick cheesy cheesy the same flick that has been discussing with tuchel about how to properly use havertz, and has openly said that he wants to build the team around him

You just dey cap anyhow, see how you are boldly saying rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Havertz10:
He got the best out of him at Dortmund, he scored blah blah blah, the manager knows him, another lukaku brouhaha on the way, why this one is worst is that asides the drama, his toxic personality would rub off on the players, his loud lifestyle and careless behaviors embarassed

I can’t even begin, plus side he should score goals but he ain’t leading us to anything

Brother man, no dey disguise. Just say you're afraid he will glue Havertz bumbum to the bench

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
Are you serious with this question. Zaharia will make life more easier for Kovacic and Kante, there is a reason those two are consistently getting injured, they over labored themselves in that two man midfield simply because they have a weakling always play beside them. Jorginho is only good at dressing the ball for possession that is not productive. I will start blaming Tuchel when the right players have complete and we are still loosing games that are supposed to be won.
can't sb talk without blaming jorginho. What the fùck is going on here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
I need jorginho gone asap, people have been complaining about him for years, I never really paid attention, my god that guy is the worst, him and mount in our midfield is -4, let me first watch tuchel with zakaria before I push my agenda to the next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Of course Mount had to be involved. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
youngZee23:
But what are the things that j5 is doing..back or sideways passings..
Mentally and technically Jorginho is on the same level with Fabinho and rodri..

Physically and defensive aspect , fabinho and rodri are weigh ahead of him.

What the three lack in explosive speed aspect, fabinho and rodri make it up with thier A game in committing tactical fouls. I.e fouls you wil think will deserve a yellow card.

Let me use the Southampton game as example, put rodri or Fabinho in Jorginho position, they will be dribbled and that moment, but high chances of committing tactical foul , to stop the attack.

That tactical foul is one of the places Jorginho loses out..

That been said , any DM that will replace Jorginho should be on the same level technically and mentally with rodri or fab. And be on the same defensive and physical level, if not better than rodri and fab

Any other thing na sakamanje , you will see the robust DM playing alongside Jorginho and you will resume crying again.

I used rodri and fab, because na them be standard una set as DM..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Havertz10:

you don dy already fear

You want when other clubs are counting strikers scoring hatrick in games, we will be counting off runs..

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
donjazet:

Jorginho is a fantastic DM.

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15449) (15450) (15451) (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), BlueMann, Ukobi, ouzo1(m), Leyqute(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.