Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510783 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) (15456) (15457) (15458) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fofana on his medicals: ″It was an express visit, but I spent a long time at the clinic. It was the Lakers doctor who supervised all the tests, he looked at everything. They examined my ankle; everything was analysed, even parts of the body that I can’t talk about..." {L'Equipe}

It seems reports saying Chelsea would first do Kounde's medical before finalizing the deal was true. You can never be too careful grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Boehly and Clearlake concluded a more hands on approach would be required in order to enact the new direction they wished to take, key to their decision was The Lukaku mess. Marina and Cech were understood to be opposed to letting Lukaku go on loan. (@SJohnsonSport @liam_twomey)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
A40:
You're almost 44.

No, you always miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Na so we go pay £5m for Saul loan wages be that.

Aside from Koulibaly, and to some extent Sterling, we overpaid & wasted money this transfer signing players we do not need.

What in the world do we need a goalkeeper for?
So u love the way Mendy has been fucking up lately.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even if we sign lewadoski or benzema you will still say this rubbish because of your broiler that is finding it hard to lay eggs. He will learn how to put in chances from the bench and if he does not learn he will carry himself and his girlfriend to germany next year.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Fofana on his medicals: ″It was an express visit, but I spent a long time at the clinic. It was the Lakers doctor who supervised all the tests, he looked at everything. They examined my ankle; everything was analysed, even parts of the body that I can’t talk about..." {L'Equipe}

It seems reports saying Chelsea would first do Kounde's medical before finalizing the deal was true. You can never be too careful grin
e be like dem examine him prick too cheesy... Dortmund would not be in this mess if they check too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
This made sense

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Segedinho:
This made sense
lol and I was saying it then grin grin Auba cost £7m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ajax are OPEN to a winter transfer of Alvarez to Chelsea. (@MikeVerweij)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
youngZee23:
How many years does he need to be consistence
This is why I envisaged for an experienced striker that’s good with the ball to help him out until he turn a scoring beast of which the club have done by signing Aubameyang.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
This line up will make sense, mostly against top side, Havertz and Zakaria to come in second half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
This is why I envisaged for an experienced striker that’s good with the ball to help him out until he turn a scoring beast of which the club have done by signing Aubameyang.
Lol..lets keep watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Posted without any additional comments. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Na so we go pay £5m for Saul loan wages be that.

Aside from Koulibaly, and to some extent Sterling, we overpaid & wasted money this transfer signing players we do not need.

What in the world do we need a goalkeeper for?
We overpaid yes but saying we did not need any of these players is false, we needed upgrades & quality especially with the outgoings. Silva need not start again for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:
People of God how can somebody watch this and blame TAA for Newcastle united goal? I am not understanding. If I start this now una go say I dey disrespect Chelsea player,how can somebody sit down and blame TAA for this goal if is not witch-hunt. How is this by any chance TAA fault, this is how people came to the shallow conclusion that he was a defensive liability because defending that has nothing to do with him. If we place every defender under this same radar,trust me your favourite will not be spared.

@kloppo
@Anfieldfan

I can't be doing your work for you always,come and defend your player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuKbMJbXH8

Lol...Na you get strength, there's a rabid zeal to see who speaks the most nonsense amongst some people here, I can't be replying every foolishness here...
Also, nobody's opinion here will change what happens on the field of play, these opinions won't stop Arnold from getting game time and due recognition....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Lol...Na you get strength, there's a rabid zeal to see who speaks the most nonsense amongst some people here, I can't be replying every foolishness here...
Also, nobody's opinion here will change what happens on the field of play, these opinions won't stop Arnold from getting game time and due recognition....

Lol

Honestly,I sometimes wish i could also play blind to most of these nonsense comments that keeps popping up on this thread every now and then but it's been difficult. Somebody will begin to talk rubbish from every side of the mouth in a bid to garner likes and to come up with "I told you so". I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
A40:
You're a certified doofus. You made a comparison between Ronaldinho and Busquets. I was making a response and your common sense couldn't tell you that Ronaldinho was what was being implied.

The biggest mistake i made was engaging you on a matter that you could not leech on raumdeuter's input to counter me. No wonder you made a mess of yourself and called it type error. Get lost and never engage without having Dayo as back up.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Still can't believe conte won epl with Alonso and Moses as RCB and LWB embarassed

Thanks for the memory alonso.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
youngZee23:
Lol..lets keep watching
You guys just cherry pick my comment without checking the genesis of the discussion. I’ve said it here several times that Havertz an experienced striker as competition upfront. By the way, Havertz best position is SS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Breaking: chelsea lands aubameflop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:

The biggest mistake i made was engaging you on a matter that you could not leech on raumdeuter's input to counter me. No wonder you made a mess of yourself and called it type error. Get lost and never engage without having Dayo as back up.

grin
You never see anything, A40 will keep on coming with his bagloads of nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mrflex999: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
NinjaMetahuman:
Still can't believe conte won epl with Alonso and Moses as RCB and LWB embarassed

Thanks for the memory alonso.

Alonslow and Moses are decent players ,if I could remember they where both in their prime then

Conte also took Moses to inter on loan ,he was so angry Inter could not sign him permanently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Too much money in epl

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
NinjaMetahuman:
Too much money in epl
Wetin concern too much money in Epl and idunnu tv?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
mrflex999:

Alonslow and Moses are decent players ,if I could remember they where both in their prime then

Conte also took Moses to inter on loan ,he was so angry Inter could not sign him permanently
oh yeah.

They were doing wonderfully well before and after conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Segedinho:
This made sense

Auba cost 12m + Alonso.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Auba cost 12m + Alonso.

That one na yr headache

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
mrflex999:

Andrewbaba44 what happened to your account?

Soon you’ll start using this one to make noise here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mrflex999: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
47c3ee:

Andrewbaba44 what happened to your account?

Soon you’ll start using this one to make noise here

cheesy cheesy

E Dey on small ban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Trevor012 post=116291399][/quote]

Werey,why repeat meme na...your collections of tears memes don finish cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kloppo:

Werey,why repeat meme na...your collections of tears memes don finish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) (15456) (15457) (15458) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), DeadPresidents, timbros(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.