Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15450) (15451) (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) (15456) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
what you said here is what I saw in his clips

carries the ball, into attack well, tackles well. and most times you will see him bumping into 2 or 3 players with the ball. Which can be disaster to counter in fast EPL.

I just Dy laugh, this zakaria isn't a controller, at best I see him benching kante. Lol

Soon you will start hearing , jorginho is tuchel son..

I'm laughing, they think he's a DM. Best scenario he gets paired with Jorg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Then why is it hard 4 him to make foward passes or shoot on target.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
neztar:
add auba. Out with a broken jaw after chopping beta beating from chelsea fans based in barcelona
lmao

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
zeusis:

name one single chelsea player tuchel has managed and developed
Rudiger..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
timbros:

Biko na clean millions wey dey spend like this? Clarify for future reference please, thanks.

Yes indeed. Very clean. When your money is legit, you spend it happily. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Havertz10:
havertz hasn’t started games for flick cheesy cheesy the same flick that has been discussing with tuchel about how to properly use havertz, and has openly said that he wants to build the team around him

You just dey cap anyhow, see how you are boldly saying rubbish
shebi you say flick dey build team around havertz no worry, world cup no tay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
hensben:
Are you serious with this question. Zaharia will make life more easier for Kovacic and Kante, there is a reason those two are consistently getting injured, they over labored themselves in that two man midfield simply because they have a weakling always play beside them. Jorginho is only good at dressing the ball for possession that is not productive. I will start blaming Tuchel when the right players have complete and we are still loosing games that are supposed to be won.
so how will this develop zakaria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
youngZee23:
Then why is it hard 4 him to make foward passes or shoot on target.
between rodri , fabinho, jorginho.

Rodri clear passer, followed by jorginho. You can check EPL stats..

Shooting is a different job, not a criteria

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
donjazet:

Jorginho is a fantastic DM.
omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
you don dy already fear

You want when other clubs are counting strikers scoring hatrick in games, we will be counting off runs..
Cmon man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Best possible XI including all new signings

Mendy

James Fofana Koulibaly Cucurella

Kante Zakaria
Havertz Mount

Sterling Aubameyang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kloppo:

Not enough to remove your club's minus goal difference though
Yet we still above you. Cry harder cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Havertz10:
He got the best out of him at Dortmund, he scored blah blah blah, the manager knows him, another lukaku brouhaha on the way, why this one is worst is that asides the drama, his toxic personality would rub off on the players, his loud lifestyle and careless behaviors embarassed

I can’t even begin, plus side he should score goals but he ain’t leading us to anything

Are you already seeing your Havertz on the bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Naso

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
Mentally and technically Jorginho is on the same level with Fabinho and rodri..

Physically and defensive aspect , fabinho and rodri are weigh ahead of him.

What the three lack in explosive speed aspect, fabinho and rodri make it up with thier A game in committing tactical fouls. I.e fouls you wil think will deserve a yellow card.

Let me use the Southampton game as example, put rodri or Fabinho in Jorginho position, they will be dribbled and that moment, but high chances of committing tactical foul , to stop the attack.

That tactical foul is one of the places Jorginho loses out..

That been said , any DM that will replace Jorginho should be on the same level technically and mentally with rodri or fab. And be on the same defensive and physical level, if not better than rodri and fab

Any other thing na sakamanje , you will see the robust DM playing alongside Jorginho and you will resume crying again.

I used rodri and fab, because na them be standard una set as DM..

Forget all this tactical foul nonsense.

Jorginho doesn't know how to mark, he does it like a fool with his mopping stick legs, exposing the defence to barrage of attacks. Once Kova and Kante are fully fit, he will be so down in the pecking order. Unless thunder wan fire Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Best possible XI including all new signings

Mendy

James Fofana Koulibaly Cucurella

Kante Zakaria
Havertz Mount

Sterling Aubameyang
Kepa
Cesar Silva Chalobah Chilwell
Kovacic Jorginho
RLC/Gallagher Ziyech/Chukwuemeka
Pulisic Broja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Highest spending club in England this window is Shekpite with £253.79m. No excuse this season. Anything less than a league title is a failure. We dey here.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Trevor012:
Highest spending club in England this window is Shekpite with £253.79m. No excuse this season. Anything less than a league title is a failure. We dey here.
How many are first team ready?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Even broke the record of most money spent on a window in England. No freaking excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
✅ Reece James
❌ Denis Zakaria
✅ Ruben Loftus-Cheek
❌ N'Golo Kante
❌ Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

� Thomas Tuchel has confirmed the #Chelsea team news to face West Ham:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Press conference updates :

• Work permit needed for Zakaria, Tuchel hopes he’s there for Tuesday

• Auba needs a mask, they’ll try him in training from next week

• Reece James and RLC are back

• Fofana was an early target identified for the CB position.

What mask will Auba wear? Spiderman, Black-Panther or which one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
airmark:

Forget all this tactical foul nonsense.

Jorginho doesn't know how to mark, he does it like a fool with his mopping stick legs, exposing the defence to barrage of attacks. Once Kova and Kante are fully fit, he will be so down in the pecking order. Unless thunder wan fire Tuchel.
last season kovacic and kante was fit , what happened?

The matches that they played , you lots were crying that you need a controller to step in..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sportsweb:
✅ Reece James
❌ Denis Zakaria
✅ Ruben Loftus-Cheek
❌ N'Golo Kante
❌ Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

� Thomas Tuchel has confirmed the #Chelsea team news to face West Ham:

was zakariya injured when we signed him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
lordfalcao:
last season kovacic and kante was fit , what happened?

The matches that they played , you lots were crying that you need a controller to step in..

Who was crying for Jorginho?

Our attack, absence of James and Chilwell, coupled with a Kante and Kovacic's on and off due to injuries, let us down. We can do without Jorginho when everyone is fit.

A fit Kante and Kovacic will play more than 30 league matches. Be like something dey worry you for saying Kante and Kovacic were fit last season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tuchel on Fofana: "He has that kind of profile that we identified very early as replacement for Tony and Andreas. He's young, fast, he's very, very strong in set pieces, defending and attacking. We are very happy that we stayed patient, that Todd was relentless and never gave up"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Havertz10:
He got the best out of him at Dortmund, he scored blah blah blah, the manager knows him, another lukaku brouhaha on the way, why this one is worst is that asides the drama, his toxic personality would rub off on the players, his loud lifestyle and careless behaviors embarassed

I can’t even begin, plus side he should score goals but he ain’t leading us to anything

The front 3 will be sterling auba and havertz on the right

Are you happy now ??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Omo my team no even appear for here embarassed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Trevor012:

When is the "we are above Liverpool after 5games" bus parade and confetti holding?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kloppo:

When is the "we are above Liverpool after 5games" bus parade and confetti holding?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
popizaino:
People of God how can somebody watch this and blame TAA for Newcastle united goal? I am not understanding. If I start this now una go say I dey disrespect Chelsea player,how can somebody sit down and blame TAA for this goal if is not witch-hunt. How is this by any chance TAA fault, this is how people came to the shallow conclusion that he was a defensive liability because defending that has nothing to do with him. If we place every defender under this same radar,trust me your favourite will not be spared.

@klo ppo
@Anfield fan

I can't be doing your work for you always,come and defend your player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuKbMJbXH8

Baba,Na agenda now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
drisham:

Omo my team no even appear for here embarassed cheesy
Your team is useless na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15450) (15451) (15452) (15453) (15454) (15455) (15456) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaptainStephen(m), Segedinho(m), Ballzproblem2, airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.