Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15532) (15533) (15534) (15535) (15536) (15537) (15538) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Astrid4:
Tuchel was reportedly left "totally shocked" after he was sacked on a brutal 10-minute phone call in which he pleaded to be given a second chance. (@MirrorFootball) #CFC
boehly no be Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
atletico Madrid will fit tuchel imo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Graham potter plays 3 at the back, even when he had robust DM in bissoma

Who is the robust DM he is going to use in Chelsea to commit ? To play 4 at the back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Tlona1

There is nothing like football philosophy again in the last decade or so.

Success is the new philosophy for all big clubs now thanks to the big money football. All clubs now want success not some nonsense philosophy. That's why managers get sacked all the time immidately they start failing.

Back in the days,
La masia and few established players were barca's philosophy, today, they are big money spenders.

Galaticos was Madrid philosophy, but now, Madrid has one of the lowest netspend in Europe.

Buying cheap players and achieving success with them was arsenal thing but now arsenal has one of the biggest NetSpend in Europe.

Not firing managers is man UTD thing but how managers since Ferguson left? They fought to keep the philosophy going by keeping failures like ole for 3 seasons. 3 fhucking seasons.

I can go on and on but you get the idea.

Infact Chelsea is the only club with philosophy that all other big clubs are copying now if you look at it closely.

grin grin

Chill bro it's not that deep. I'm just of the opinion that that sack came too early. Chelsea was just going through a rough patch just like every other team has gone through in the past.

It was 100% certain that they will pass through this phase and get back to winning ways (no be Chelsea?).

Now your players will have to adapt to a new style of play after they've already settled for one.

I and many others here feel Todd should have given TT way more time to prove what he has to prove with these new signings. I mean this Tuchel guy won you guys the UCL in style not long ago....

Anyways wetin consign me wey be Anti Chelsea?? grin

My own joy na just make una dey lose dey go grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Boehly was looking at Erling Haaland at Man City and what Liverpool have been doing and felt Chelsea were slipping further behind, Potter will be given money in the January window and a long contract.

Chelsea’s ownership didn’t feel Tuchel was animated enough over the new signings, the understanding was that not many of them were his signings and it was more broader approach, bringing players through that could be improved long term with good coaching.

� Sky‌ Sports

� @CFC_ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stupid Man.

Boehly asked you to buy Ronaldo, you dey listen to a clown like Ragnick... see your end now... ode grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
� Todd Boehly sacked Thomas Tuchel in a 10-minute phone call after calling him into a call conference with the Chelsea hierarchy.

Tuchel pleaded for more time to turn things around, but was told time had run out. He was left shocked as the news sunk in.

➪ Sun Sport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
this what I was saying ,many fans think is because of the loss ,if 1 player is discontent with the team then it's the player fault ,but if more than. 3-4 players are discontented ,then the fault lies with the manager

You don't know what you're saying. There is no team where there aren't many dissatisfied players.
Only Chelsea and mancity are the only teams willing to sell away players for the manager.

Unfortunate that we stopped abruptly. How do you support your manager to the fullest and not give him at least 1 month after window closes. For God's sake, many players haven't even had their debuts yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
August 19th - #Tuchel confirms he's in talks for a new contract. �

September 7th - Sacked.. �

� #Todd_Boehly sacked Thomas Tuchel in a 10-minute phone call after calling him into a call conference with the Chelsea hierarchy.

Tuchel pleaded for more time to turn things around, but was told time had run out. He was left shocked as the news sunk in.

� #Thomas_Tuchel quickly gathered his belongings at the training ground before saying goodbye to staff members and leaving.

The #Chelsea squad will report to Cobham for training at 2pm this afternoon where they will be addressed by the club's owners following the departure of Thomas Tuchel.

Graham Potter will travel to London to meet #Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly this afternoon.

What would you do if you were Graham #Potter? �
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Next, FBI should be invited to arrest that fraudulent coach

Whodeyhause come oo, better news don land

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Astrid4:
� Todd Boehly sacked Thomas Tuchel in a 10-minute phone call after calling him into a call conference with the Chelsea hierarchy.

➪ Sun Sport
I felt like crying for him.
Such is life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Havertz29s:

Next, FBI should be invited to arrest that fraudulent coach

Whodeyhause come oo, better news don land
You just wake up? grin
Good morning grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Graham Potter to replace Thomas tuchel? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Boely fvvvcked up frankly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Havertz10 and Donstan18 cost Tuku his job shaa

Twin evils, those 2 players.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
MorataFC:
I felt like crying for him.
Such is life

Why did he buy all those players if he wasn't going to give him enough time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Yes..... Tuchel was Lacking ideas. Graham Potter is my choice!
What’s his idea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Donstan ..... Finally!!
God is great

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
donstan18:

God is great
What do you think about Graham potter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
donstan18:

What’s his idea?
I'm not Convinced about his CV .... But then. He's the Best option available!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
atletico Madrid will fit tuchel imo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sniper04:

The guy go dey cry now say which Kind wahala him enter, make he just hope the next coach go like am

Nothing to cry of ,man is the best striker in Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
macjireh:

My biggest pain is wasting 200mil on only defenders wen our midfield and attack are suffering
He was just confused..i pray we get a good coach that will last very long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
When the new owners allowed Lukaku to go on loan, it was clear to me they will be decisive. The issue with the sacking is it seems there is an apparent lack of planning. Tuchel had it coming, and his demeanor comes across as someone who has run out of ideas. Journalists can speculate on what happened, however, its purely the end of an era. Lets see if Mr Potter will mould more cups for chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thank you Tommy we will forever remember how you conquered Europe in half a season

You will be missed

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Potter to Chelsea is moving at quite some pace. It's possible it could be done today.
Also, Pochettino has traveled to Madrid to watch Atletico vs Porto, another sign that it is Potter's job.

- Nizaar Kinsella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Unlimited22:
Havertz10 and Donstan18 cost Tuku his job shaa

Twin evils, those 2 players.
Scenes where the new coach relegates both to the bench grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I'm not Convinced about his CV .... But then. He's the Best option available!
He’s sincerely a nobody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
drisham:
One of the coaches that I felt pained when he left was sarri

I'm yet to enjoy Chelsea attacking play since sarri

Mark my words, in 16 months, we would be right here again. At this very moment, wondering, why did the club hire a clearly inexperienced rookie to manage a champions league team?

We will forget that there were some people here who thought that an English rookie manager was the most capable hand to replace a UCL winning manager.

Supporting Chelsea na psychological Battle.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
people keep posting that tuchel stuck with us during the sanction , WTF do you expect him to do before? is that not his job? mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
donstan18:

He’s sincerely a nobody.

Then why fire tuchel if there is no credible alternative?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
The introduction of that sweating hippopotamus from Inter Millian was the beginning of our fall.

The Chelsea I watched against ManCity in UCL finals never remained the same immediately that buffalo joined us.

But this is a discussion for another day

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15532) (15533) (15534) (15535) (15536) (15537) (15538) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.