Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587348 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15533) (15534) (15535) (15536) (15537) (15538) (15539) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
donjazet:

Then why fire tuchel if there is no credible alternative?
Flick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
donjazet:

Then why fire tuchel if there is no credible alternative?

Did you watch yesterday's game?

If that game could strike my nerve, I can imagine what it did to the person that spent 200 million.

Tuchel cannot guarantee top 6 if we played that nonsense till December

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
izzou:

Did you watch yesterday's game?

If that game could strike my nerve, I can imagine what it did to the person that spent 200 million.

Tuchel cannot guarantee top 6 if we played that nonsense till December
Guy I had to stop watching.

And thunder will fire Hakim Ziyech. Arrogant bastard with legs made of indomie noodles. Winger that can't run or dribble. Just be crossing to goalkeeper hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
donstan18:

He’s sincerely a nobody.

But
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
donjazet:

Mark my words, in 16 months, we would be right here again. At this very moment, wondering, why did the club hire a clearly inexperienced rookie to manage a champions league team?

We will forget that there were some people here who thought that an English rookie manager was the most capable hand to replace a UCL winning manager.

Supporting Chelsea na psychological Battle.

Sacking tuchel this soon Is actually a no-brainer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Potter also plays 343.

343 not going anywhere anytime soon. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing to cry of ,man is the best striker in Chelsea
What makes him the best striker?

Best striker after 56mins

LMAO �.

He better deliver
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sportsweb:
What makes him the best striker?

Best striker after 56mins

LMAO �.

He better deliver

Name a better striker in your team than him ? Since he isn’t the best striker at Chelsea

Yeah you have benzema Lewandowski Haaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
I said b4 that he was a confused coach..he coached the boys for one and half season..he supposed to have known their strength and weakness..i know that most of our players are average..he could'nt change them..ok u want to continue with them..then play them in their best position so that they will do their best but no he will play lw in rwb etc..the only thing left was for him to play james as a false 9..just look at his subs even when we are loosing omo hmm..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
this news just made me cry...f*ck boely

my sweet TT is gone

I will support any club he coach....I will be an automatic fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

We say mention 5. Abi dem no teach you numbers for primary school

I mentioned 4 out of 5, you can add Gvardiol. Mention just 1 Shaktar Donetsk player bigger than Modric. You are always capping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
lordfalcao:
since rudiger left.

You have conceded 4 set piece in 5 games , against the 4 that was conceded the whole of last season..

How many counter dy don use chop koulibaly alone this season?

How many matches did Kante that usually carried Jorginho, play this season? Is Mendy in top form this season? Carry your nonsense Rudiger talk away jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many games has Hazard started for the same Madrid this season

So Rudiger has deteriorated to Hazard's level right now? Na left back they wan push am go sef. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
The players wanted the TT sacked from the way they've been playing and it was made obvious yesterday with the lacklustre football they punished the fans with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

So Rudiger has deteriorated to Hazard's level right now? Na left back they wan push am go sef. grin

So Hidden Hazard is now a standard for deterioration? The same Hidden you told us will dominate Spanish farmers

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea should go for Tedesco instead of Potter they're moving for, he has just been sacked by Leipzig.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

So Hidden Hazard is now a standard for deterioration? The same Hidden you told us will dominate Spanish farmers

Just as you had high expectations of Gotze until he got affected by a disorder. Sh1t happens to humans in their professions.

You using Hazard to justify Rudiger's tough chances, is a serious concern. What happened to Rudiger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sacking a coach as tactically sound as Tuchel after he papered over big squad weaknesses (CBs to play a back 4, quality 6 with good defensive nous & central creators) without giving him a chance to even work with the new CBs (other profiles still missing),is such a rash decision. Premier League Panel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=donstan18 post=116433396][/quote]
Sacking a coach as tactically sound as Tuchel after he papered over big squad weaknesses (CBs to play a back 4, quality 6 with good defensive nous & central creators) without giving him a chance to even work with the new CBs (other profiles still missing),is such a rash decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea should go for Tedesco instead of Potter they're moving for, he has just been sacked by Leipzig.

Why should we go for a sacked coach that just lost woefully at home to a team from a warring country?

Any coach that could pick Werner as his striker should not near our team please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Now we're talking.
This wasn't a sporting decision.

This was a political decision.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:
Wenger and Arteta lasted because they got clubs who don't spend money so they were able to milk the I didn't spent like my rivals excuse

Same reason someone like Klopp might be avoiding a big club that will spend heavy but stay on your neck for results

If Tuchel was in Arsenal spending pennies he would have lasted a decade
We were the highest spenders in England last season and we still spent over a hundred million this season. Arsenal is not a sacking club agreed but it's false to say Arteta didn't spend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

You can't stop exposing yourself as a hypocryte. What concerns Messi/Ronaldo fanship in you rlridiculing Kante as Ebu (useless player) who hasn't blown, Kunta Kunte and a local champion? Ani werey ni e. Your nickname should be scissors, you have '2 mouths'.

The same local champion and Ebu has suddenly turned mademan now because you didn't know I would disgrace you with your old posts. It's like me later saying Busquets was defensively great as a DM. It can't happen, I no dey craze like you.

Be responsible with your opinions so that people will take you serious as a sane and reliable soccer fan. In the space of a week you have disgraced yourself twice. Shame on you. grin
You're just yarnin dust. And showing your lack of critical thinking skills. No wonder you can't be a scout or coach. You're a simpleton

I didn't rate a player means he's not made? Didn't Kante make PFA team of the season before ever joining Chelsea. What does my current approval have to do with what a player achieved?

You're a doofus! and a well known obsessive stalker so why would I care that you dig up my old posts since 2015. I already know you don't have better things to do with your time.

You're an unrepentant f00l that's why you remain a slave to your foolish and wrong opinions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

Why should we go for a sacked coach that just lost woefully at home to a team from a warring country?

Any coach that could pick Werner as his striker should not near our team please.
Does it matter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
kingBolton:

If you are watching this match and not seeing that mount is lost in that base, I don't know what to say again.
as u can see even Boehly knows Tuchel had to go grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
donjazet:
Now we're talking.
This wasn't a sporting decision.

This was a political decision.
rubbish news, na them stil stalk say Tuchel and Boehly na 5 and 6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

How many matches did Kante that usually carried Jorginho, play this season? Is Mendy in top form this season? Carry your nonsense Rudiger talk away jare.
so Kante that played less matches than jorginho last season was the one carrying the team that made us to concede lesser on set piece, last season..

You are a wonderful analyst

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
BlueAngel444:
This players dey set Tuchel up grin grin dem start the match like training angry grin grin
lmao did wan no Abrahimovic pro max

D only reason any owner that wants to win would keep Tuchel inspire the rubbish so far this year is that he wants stability in them squad.

Thank God we didn't sell Lukaku, at least na Werner force him move. Hopefully the next manager knows how to utilize attackers properly

Brighton's manager maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
backing tuchel 100% was the first error from boehly
Most of the new players are good..they play under any new coach..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Astrid4:
CHELSEA FC⚽️��:
Tuchel let go in a face-to-face meeting with the new owners this morning.

It is assumed his staff will leave with him as a Cobham group of staff will prepare the team for the upcoming Fulham game.

[via Nizaar Kinsella]

————————————————————
Both Chelsea games and training sessions have been interrupted by arguments over interpretations of roles, with this only compounded by the number of new players that have come in.

[via Miguel Delaney]

————————————————————-

Chelsea's owners saw a negative trend on and off the pitch and Thomas Tuchel's personal issues had an impact on his demeanour.

(David Ornstein via YouTube)

ℹ️@Chelsea_fc_worldwide

Tuchel’s ideas were no longer transmitting. He’d stopped getting through. It probably didn’t help that some of the players had been talking about his private life, and how he had a younger girlfriend as his marriage fell apart.

Sources maintain that Tuchel initially wanted to move away from a fixed number-nine, only to completely go back on that. “He’ll say one thing,” one figure says, “then complain when it is done.” More on Independent

[Miguel Delaney]

ℹ️@Chelsea_fc_worldwide
it was sloop obvious to even those of us far away in another country watching the matches that Tuchel don dey confused

Yet some of u refused to agree and kept blaming players up and down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
We wont succumb to the opinions of people who lack basic understanding of how football works, those who are carried away by aesthetics and not substance. I have been shouting that we,need a DM and a creative CM to solve our team imbalance while some of you think that the coach was the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
airmark:

Just as you had high expectations of Gotze until he got affected by a disorder. Sh1t happens to humans in their professions.

You using Hazard to justify Rudiger's tough chances, is a serious concern. What happened to Rudiger?

Hazard had a regular injury that happens to many footballers, Gotze had a rare gastric disorder

Rudiger within his first 1month is starting games for Madrid, when was the last time Hidden started games for Madrid despite being there for over 3yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15533) (15534) (15535) (15536) (15537) (15538) (15539) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disturb, lateefGRDT(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.