Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10470102 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16031) (16032) (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) ... (19133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2022
Amoto94:

Potter is good but he needs time to and a good structure to work with. He needs to realize soon enough that some of these players are tactically inflexible and tailor his tactics to suit their profile to save the season, then go for overhauling especially in midfield and attack plus a decent backup for Reece James.
This is how you know a good manager, Adjust your tactics to suit the available players. The great Pep Guardiola played a three man defence in some of his matches to secure a top 4 in his first season at city. ETH has also adjusted his tactics at United and we can see that he is on the right path already. I hope potter adjust his tactics and abandon this attackers at wing back for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

Comot mind from that academy team, you won't hear. They are even worse than our first team.

Ballzproblemm
i thought u said your academy is the best in the world

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Oldboss:

Ballzproblemm
And you believe him? grin grin grin

Man is just hyped up and doesn't what he type Sometimes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Oldboss:

Ballzproblemm
yes best in developing talents ,I can list 12 players who graduated from our academy since 2020 ,who are currently playing in our club and other clubs first team �, can't say the same for barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Our academy was good until last season. The current bunch barely survived relegation. All the good players like Mount, James, Chaobah, Broja, Gallagher, Lamptey, Guehi, Livramento, Gilmour have graduated and others have gone on loan. The new set is not of their level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
funny enough, Sterling would have cooked in Madrid, why?, good team structure, teams like man city/Madrid knows how to make average players look good, let's take phoden as example, remove from man city and I will bet my balls he doesn't perform,team structure,very important,that's why you have to be patient to allow Potter instill his mentality,clubs like Madrid,man city did not wake up one dey to become good

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ebukacute:

He tried it against man utd it didn't work (we were able to play at all when he switched to 4 at the back), he then did the same nonesense against Brighton. If I see that yeye 3 at the back against arsenal I will flag off my potterout agenda. No top coach still plays that nonesense formation and as ibims rightly said then, [b]3:4:3 can't win you the league [/b]so why are experimenting every match day. These brokelona and scummy fans go just take person dey shine for here. Imagine arsenal fans too dey get mouth for where we dey grin

shalaye upon shalaye.

conte won d league with what formation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
I saw some quotes credited to Etoo where he said he was better than Thierry Henry

And I agree. Etoo over Henry anyday anytime

Etoo with either be the best African player of all time or close 2nd behind Weah

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
one day Franck ,it will be our (akoko wa() for now let them have their laughcheesy
Oh ho grin
When e dey use him account dey drag "dead barka" as per europa movement last week e no know say de zerbi go later brighton him Saturday abi, No make top 4 fess, E go soon load angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
FBS:

Are you Elon a.k.a real life Iron Man in disguise? wink grin
Not at all. I never blow reach like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
FBS:

Whatever data they used to arrive at that formation, only Booly and Potts can tell.
Any which way, the man himself agreed that he goofed on that one but I'm eager to see what formation will be on display come Wednesday and against arsenal.
Wednesday is a dead rubber
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Calm down folks, the Ls will come. We just don’t want it to be much. It was a tactical lesson for Potter to learn. Sterling and Pulisic are not Trossard, he learnt that the hard way. His mistake was not reacting quickly plus if we had started scoring when it was 2:0, we could have had a game on our hand.

There’s something wrong with this team though. It’s almost certain that they will lose when they concede very early. I don’t even know who can help their mentality, it’s absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oh ho grin
When e dey use him account dey drag "dead barka" as per europa movement last week e no know say de zerbi go later brighton him Saturday abi, No make top 4 fess, E go soon load angry
nothing spoil, next season e no go sure for our opponent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Segedinho:

shalaye upon shalaye.

conte won d league with what formation
Conte is a top coach while Potter ain't. And I said that no top coach STILL plays 3:4:3(at least I can't think of any) because it won't win you shit competing with pep and klop
Guy with the kind of football pep and klop(despite Liverpool's poor form) plays , you can't win anything with any defend and insha Allah tactics

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
raumdeuter:
I saw some quotes credited to Etoo where he said he was better than Thierry Henry

Etoo with either be the best African player of all time or close 2nd behind Weah

@bluerayd.ick
@Roland.17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
dostr4:

the thing with potter , He is trying to implement positional set-up/ play with the wrong players whilst not having a complete squad & not playing the players to their full strength. No be mid-team be this, manage the players and go for results first .Style of play can come later . not playing with a Dm/Cm at all, you'd fail.
Even his boss..PEP..tryed it with us in that ucl final and we know the result..make he no learn..them no dey tell person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
kingBolton:

This is how you know a good manager, Adjust your tactics to suit the available players. The great Pep Guardiola played a three man defence in some of his matches to secure a top 4 in his first season at city. ETH has also adjusted his tactics at United and we can see that he is on the right path already. I hope potter adjust his tactics and abandon this attackers at wing back for now.

grin grin grin grin

Some fans sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

Are Etoo and Weah your best 2, in no particular order?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
airmark:

Are Etoo and Weah your best 2, in no particular order?

Yes and who are yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Some fans sha.
Are you denying his greatness?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ebukacute:

Conte is a top coach while Potter ain't. And I said that no top coach STILL plays 3:4:3(at least I can't think of any) because it won't win you shit competing with pep and klop
Guy with the kind of football pep and klop(despite Liverpool's poor form) plays , you can't win anything with any defend and insha Allah tactics

read all d boded n think about conte formation presently then rewrite the post one more time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Segedinho:

read all d boded n think about conte formation presently then rewrite the post one more time
Has the formation won him any shiit with Spurs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joebayo217: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
4-1 reason Chelsea fans still dey shalaye their problem long may it last grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
popizaino:

@bluerayd.ick
@Roland.17

I don't have any issues with anybody picking Etoo over Henry, they were both good players in their own right and they enjoyed success at different top levels they played.

It's a matter of preference.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
funny enough, Sterling would have cooked in Madrid, why?, good team structure, teams like man city/Madrid knows how to make average players look good,

you have to be patient to allow Potter instill his mentality,clubs like Madrid,man city did not wake up one dey to become good
Sterling to bench who in Madrid? Lol

Chelsea has been a top team for more than 20 years. Stop making it sound like the club was founded yesterday. Even before Abramovich the club dey ball nd that should be maintained not all these excuses for backwardness as if Chelsea na Newscastle.

Secondly
Boehly first started showing symptoms of cluelessness from the TW... but i took it as him being over excited.... But after signing an IT student and giving him a 5year contract my expectations has dropped

This man wants to truly turn Chelsea to The London cowboys... This is not the sort of evolution we need.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Luis Suarez scores twice as Nacional win Uruguayan championship against Liverpool

Talk about misleading headlines from the BBC grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
no be my fault say una no believe the process cheesy , boehly spend £4bn to watch Chelsea fail lol clueless people, I don tell una say he is recruiting the right people to take over transfer window , boehly is even going as far as to wait for former Liverpool. sporting director, Michael Edwards,who brought a the likes of Salah ,mane ,van dijk etc. I don tell anybody if una no like waiting una dey see e no hard change club ,but boehly andnd Potter is here to stay,no amount of wailing will change that ,me I no dey hype something for nothing,I have seen the vision the vision looks clean,but it's not straight forward path EOD,t

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
you want Chelsea to dey ball like man city ,them tell you say na one day process, Potter never get time to train with the team ,2 games every week for 2 months now ,key players out, but yeah let's blame Potter ,clowns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
a man that spend £250m on a single transfer window,but people believe he wants Chelsea to fail cheesy,the funny part is,he is not done ,he wants to spend more until we get it right ,buy multiple clubs to train our youths properly, bringing multiple transfer gurus ,but yeah , boehly wants Chelsea to fail, my brother I don't have anything to say to you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
if you want to have muscles you pass through pain ,if want to have money , you pass through pain ,same thing applies to Chelsea ,if you want an elite team you will pass through pain , there's no short cut ,trophy won't even solve our issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
youth team that was losing a lot is now losing less ,why? boehly signed a special talent called Hutchinson, and he will sign more ,but no boehly wants Chelsea to fail cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lols, Bole don employ PR guy for Nairaland. Or na pro bono PR be dis cheesy

Unnecessary hyping

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16031) (16032) (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) ... (19133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A40(m), Elnino4ladies, Debroslink, chic2pimp(m), pkasso(m), rooftops, Vischy, omotayos01(m), Caicedobets(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.