Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16032) (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pogba too will miss world cup

God protect La Albiceleste o

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Joebayo217:
4-1 reason Chelsea fans still dey shalaye their problem long may it last grin
Thats for u to know that we don't like to lose at all..1 lose in 10 matches is a crime to us..while some teams sees it as a num because they are regular customers to ..lose..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mr world cup.

Less than one month before he starts to shine, then disappears again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Sterling to bench who in Madrid? Lol

Chelsea has been a top team for more than 20 years. Stop making it sound like the club was founded yesterday. Even before Abramovich the club dey ball nd that should be maintained not all these excuses for backwardness as if Chelsea na Newscastle.

Secondly
Boehly first started showing symptoms of cluelessness from the TW... but i took it as him being over excited.... But after signing an IT student and giving him a 5year contract my expectations has dropped

This man wants to truly turn Chelsea to The London cowboys... This is not the sort of evolution we need.
Yes sterling is shit..but what type of evolution do we need?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tammy has been so underwhelming this season. 2 goals from 7.00xG is ridiculously poor. Can't believe he missed from here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
BlueMann:
Tammy has been so underwhelming this season. 2 goals from 7.00xG is ridiculously poor. Can't believe he missed from here
Cobhamsexuals for Twitter don dey pipe down

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Unlimited22:

Cobhamsexuals for Twitter don dey pipe down

Tammy will rightly be the scapegoat but Roma as a whole are kings of underperforming xG. They have just 16 goals at 28 xG, by far the worst xG underperformance in the league. This makes Jose's work even more impressive, seeing as they're 4th on the table, just seven points adrift the top. But they should be doing much better, and profligacy is threatening to undermine their progress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
BlueMann:
What of his assistant Belotti

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
BlueMann:

Tammy will rightly be the scapegoat but Roma as a whole are kings of underperforming xG. They have just 16 goals at 28 xG, by far the worst xG underperformance in the league. This makes Jose's work even more impressive, seeing as they're 4th on the table, just seven points adrift the top. But they should be doing much better, and profligacy is threatening to undermine their progress.
Please I came to watch football, not to learn R and PowerBI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28am On Nov 01, 2022
What am I hearing about Davido's son drowning,
i pray it turns to be false.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2022
rest in peace lil boy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2022
youngZee23:
Don't let this zagreb match deceive u..cos even with our bad form we'll still win the match..we should be talking about the remaining epl matches and man city own

Unlimited22:

Wednesday is a dead rubber

But that is the thing, unless he has learnt his lessons, he may want to continue his experiments. Tuchel didn't change when he could have or did he?

I still want to see what he is going to put out there dead rubber or not.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don't have any issues with anybody picking Etoo over Henry, they were both good players in their own right and they enjoyed success at different top levels they played.

It's a matter of preference.

Good! and i hope you will not have issues with the same moniker or other monikers when they pick Drogba ahead of Henry?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukacute:

He tried it against man utd it didn't work (we were able to play at all when he switched to 4 at the back), he then did the same nonesense against Brighton. If I see that yeye 3 at the back against arsenal I will flag off my potterout agenda. No top coach still plays that nonesense formation and as ibims rightly said then, 3:4:3 can't win you the league so why are experimenting every match day. These brokelona and scummy fans go just take person dey shine for here. Imagine arsenal fans too dey get mouth for where we dey grin
Conte did it. It was his 3:4:3 that won us the league. Slightly different implementation to Tuchel's but even he had some high level of success.
It was when he started experimenting that things went horribly wrong.
So I'd say it's not the formation per say, more with the players playing those keys positions? Puli as wing back? Like in what data driven metaverse should that be applicable?

An interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBQSIUU7PM&t=3s

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2022
una go see weird kind of shit for this forum grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:34am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
yes he should have scored but at least he sort of had an assist for Zaniolo's goal. Sort-a. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:25am On Nov 01, 2022
FBS:

Conte did it. It was his 3:4:3 that won us the league. Slightly different implementation to Tuchel's but even he had some high level of success.
It was when he started experimenting that things went horribly wrong.
So I'd say it's not the formation per say, more with the players playing those keys positions? Puli as wing back? Like in what data driven metaverse should that be applicable?

An interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBQSIUU7PM&t=3s
I hate that formation...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes and who are yours

What criteria made you rate Weah higher than those who are Ucl/Nation's cup winners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:04am On Nov 01, 2022
popizaino:

Good! and i hope you will not have issues with the same moniker or other monikers when they pick Drogba ahead of Henry?

Drogba was also a good player but in my estimation those two(Etoo and Henry) were far ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Ebukacute:

I hate that formation...
hahaha.
Conte switched to 3:4:3 and ran away with the title. cheesy

No worries sha, Potts must cook otherwise Booly will look like a muppet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2022
youngZee23:
Yes sterling is shit..but what type of evolution do we need?
Not the type that takes us back to struggling days... Right now teams are rising even Newcastle are beginning to fight for top 4. We're already losing relevance in the EPL race... We just setlle for top4 nd see it as a big deal but can't even finish in the top 2 for over 5 years now.

We don't need a backward movement... All these be patient nd wait for 3 years, wait for 5 years is rubbish. We should aspire to be better but then present status should also be maintained, not getting worst in the name of "let's be patient" na backwardness be that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2022
FBS:

hahaha.
Conte switched to 3:4:3 and ran away with the title. cheesy

No worries sha, Potts must cook otherwise Booly will look like a muppet.
I hope so because we are already used to greatness... I can't deal with being mid table all seasons in the name of building a squad. Bleep that shhiit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Pogba too will miss world cup

God protect La Albiceleste o
Pogba,varane,kante, Lucas Omo

Brazil remain favourites grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Unlimited22:

Please I came to watch football, not to learn R and PowerBI

You no know say maths and football dey go together these days grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:
What am I hearing about Davido's son drowning,
i pray it turns to be false.

I pray so too but some celebs have started offering their condolences. We may have to assume the worst.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
youngZee23:
What of his assistant Belotti

Zero goals with 2.12xG. Also poor

In fact, only four players in the entire squad are over performing their xG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Not the type that takes us back to struggling days... Right now teams are rising even Newcastle are beginning to fight for top 4. We're already losing relevance in the EPL race... We just setlle for top4 nd see it as a big deal but can't even finish in the top 2 for over 5 years now.

We don't need a backward movement... All these be patient nd wait for 3 years, wait for 5 years is rubbish. We should aspire to be better but then present status should also be maintained, not getting worst in the name of "let's be patient" na backwardness be that.
I don't like it 2..but yawa be say boehly will not sack potter anytime soon..and there is nothing we can do..complaining will not change anything orless miracle happens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Zero goals with 2.12xG. Also poor

In fact, only four players in the entire squad are over performing their xG
Mou magic carry them to top4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
FBS:

But that is the thing, unless he has learnt his lessons, he may want to continue his experiments. Tuchel didn't change when he could have or did he?

I still want to see what he is going to put out there dead rubber or not.
All fingers crossed..cos am also waiting for his magics sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Mr world cup.

Less than one month before he starts to shine, then disappears again cheesy
Ochoa. Man of the match against brazil in 2014. Mexico's safe hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
airmark:

What criteria made you rate Weah higher than those who are Ucl/Nation's cup winners?
george weah dribbled everybody from defence to attack to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
drisham:
Pogba,varane,kante, Lucas Omo

Brazil remain favourites grin
finidi george is not going to the worldcup

(1) (2) (3) ... (16032) (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), andrewbaba44, Prectega(m), Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.