Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) (16039) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Frank Leboeuf: “My main concern for Chelsea is I don’t see many players who will risk missing a pass and play more vertically. Everything is too calculated. Football is a game of intuition in order to make something special happen and surprise the defence."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2022
They should allow this boy Zakharyan complete his move na, abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
The 4 footballers that Almost got no haters

You guys can add yours

I think kaka should be there also

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Kanye and jorginho,amen to this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Drogba was also a good player but in my estimation those two(Etoo and Henry) were far ahead of him.

Far

That's a very strong adjective to use anyway,that's your opinion. I know who i would go for among the three.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Pogba too will miss world cup

God protect La Albiceleste o

Pogba own don clear since nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Ibunkun1:

You want Azpi to start against those pressing Arsenal boys grin
football is not all about age. azpi is not fast but he has the experience, azpi can handle arsenal pressure, he can pass the ball and has good control, but the problem will be through balls behind him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Amoto94:
Frank Leboeuf: “My main concern for Chelsea is I don’t see many players who will risk missing a pass and play more vertically. Everything is too calculated. Football is a game of intuition in order to make something special happen and surprise the defence."
This.
This na why my concern is with Booly.
Football no be american sports wey everything be stats or data. There is no stat for intuition abi am I missing something?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2022
FBS:

This.
This na why my concern is with Booly.
Football no be american sports wey everything be stats or data. There is no stat for intuition abi am I missing something?
You're a coach that's why you know this most dont get it or for arguments sake they will choose willful ignorance.
BTw, where is Griffon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
funny enough, Sterling would have cooked in Madrid, why?, good team structure, teams like man city/Madrid knows how to make average players look good, let's take phoden as example, remove from man city and I will bet my balls he doesn't perform,team structure,very important,that's why you have to be patient to allow Potter instill his mentality,clubs like Madrid,man city did not wake up one dey to become good

Sterling won’t cook anything at Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed today just getting worse,first ifeanyi ,now takeoff , November never even clock one day ,it's already messy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
I saw some quotes credited to Etoo where he said he was better than Thierry Henry

And I agree. Etoo over Henry anyday anytime

Etoo with either be the best African player of all time or close 2nd behind Weah

I don’t really think eto is better than Henry

And yes he is the greatest African player of all time

You only agree with this because you hate arsenal as a Chelsea fan and nothing much

If most of you rate fraudgba ahead of Henry because of delusion then I ain’t surprised about eto

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sterling won’t cook anything at Madrid
he will cook
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
he will cook

Cook curella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Sterling said his best position is winger ,but he is willing to learn, Graham Potter has not have full pre-season with them,you get it? that means his idea has not be fully translated into our football ,once again patience and trust the process

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
youngZee23:
I don't like it 2..but yawa be say boehly will not sack potter anytime soon..and there is nothing we can do..complaining will not change anything orless miracle happens
If the bolded statement doesn't worry you then i wonder what will...

If the Chelsea dynasty we've all been used to gets broken then that should become a worry.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2022
DumaEmpire:
If the bolded statement doesn't worry you then i wonder what will...

If the Chelsea dynasty we've all been used to gets broken then that should become a worry.

Chelsea became one of the most successful clubs in England using the hire and fire approach, and that shouldn't end with Roman.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
one of the biggest downfall , Alli was hell of a talent man

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Amoto94:

This is so so accurate. I have never seen someone analyse us more accurate than this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Trevor012:

Your Goat is a disgrace, spent his entire career jumping from one farmers league to another.

Doesn't mean Penaldo will forever be below him.

The major reason he wants to leave ManYoo is Messi.

Rent free.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don’t really think eto is better than Henry

And yes he is the greatest African player of all time

You only agree with this because you hate arsenal as a Chelsea fan and nothing much

If most of you rate fraudgba ahead of Henry because of delusion then I ain’t surprised about eto

Smh

When did I become a Chelsea fan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Really pained with this takeoff death

Haven't been this pained about a rappers death since juice wrld

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

When did I become a Chelsea fan

Eyes Dey turn me ,I think say na ibime I quote grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Takeoff dead?

This month is off to a really bad start sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
notable players the scout boehly is hiring have signed.

Christopher vivell:-nkunku, gvardiol ,Andre Silva,Karim adeymi,erling haaland (him and freund)

stewart Laurence:-naby keita , tchouanemi, .Dominik Szoboszlai , Christopher nkunku (him and vivell),Dani olmo

joe shields:- Romeo lavia,Gavin bazunu ,Sam edozie etc.

Paul winstanley/Kyle Macaulay :- trossard, caicedo, bisouma,Marc cucurella etc.

once again trust the process cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chelsea set to offer Kante new contract only if he takes a pay. cut via Matt law.

seems fair to me .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
*in Yoda voice* bleeped we are

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dead rubber game tomorrow. Let Broja, Chukwuemeka, Zakaria and Ziyech all start. Hutchinson should get game time too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
popizaino You will have a new EPL club to support soon

Coutinho and now Hidden

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
A001:

Chelsea became one of the most successful clubs in England using the hire and fire approach, and that shouldn't end with Roman.
And most importantly built on instant results

All this give him 5 years, give 5 transfer windows na so failure dey start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
popizaino You will have a new EPL club to support soon

Coutinho and now Hidden

They should bring in Marcelo to complete them. Total champagne football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16033) (16034) (16035) (16036) (16037) (16038) (16039) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.