Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,051 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16804) (16805) (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) (16810) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Amoto94:
Guardiola : “I’d say to Todd Boehly to give Potter time, all managers need time, I didn’t need time at Barca because I had Messi” (
@NizaarKinsella
)

Guardiola supporting "trust the process" movement wink

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mendy.
Mount.
Jorginho .
Harvertz.
CSO.
Pulisic.
Ziyech .
Abumeyang.
Galala.
Ruben loftus cheek.
Potter.
We cannot clear them all at once but we can start small.

You should just sell the whole team. Why is Boehly wasting time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Guardiola supporting "trust the process" movement wink
He is expressing his gratitude to Messi for saving his career early on.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mendy.
Mount.
Jorginho .
Harvertz.
CSO.
Pulisic.
Ziyech .
Abumeyang.
Galala.
Ruben loftus cheek.
Potter.
We cannot clear them all at once but we can start small.

Who should we replace them with? If Potter is not buying Mbappe, Leo, Haaland/Kane, Bellingham, Vinicius, etc, he shouldn't botter replacing them with average players lesser than these.

Take note that most of these players are world class players not moi moi players ooo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Penalty

A na-anwu Ara, iKpu ana-ede

This man grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Who should we replace them with? If Potter is not buying Mbappe, Leo, Haaland/Kane, Bellingham, Vinicius, etc, he shouldn't botter replacing them with average players lesser than these.

Take note that most of these players are world class players not moi moi players ooo.
The ones that stubbornly can't be sold will chop bench and be our reserves. With a good scouting system you can get unknown gems for cheap with the money gotten from selling most of these waste products.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pulisic out for weeks

Sterling status unknown

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
BlueMann:
Pulisic out for weeks

Omo
Why are you surprised? This is not a new thing now.
Different frauds just stealing a living in this club.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
BlueMann:
Pulisic out for weeks
Sterling status unknown
Omo
is not like they're good either, massive overhauling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Amoto94:
Guardiola : “I’d say to Todd Boehly to give Potter time, all managers need time, I didn’t need time at Barca because I had Messi” (
@NizaarKinsella
)

This one will use mouth to finish other managers, making them look better than they are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ndi "Chelsea made Tuchel" ft Donstan, blueangel and Popi, Havertz.

We still dey wait for Chelsea to come "made" Potter oo cos all these wailings don dey too much grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

The ones that stubbornly can't be sold will chop bench and be our reserves. With a good scouting system you can get unknown gems for cheap with the money gotten from selling most of these waste products.

Waste products that has made name for themselves before coming to Chelsea, abi?

What is the guarantee those so called gems will perform?

The problem is coach not players.

Besides, we are not Porto, Dortmund, or those clubs that sells players to make profit to survive. We are are elite club competing for laurels.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
This pic was taken 16 months ago

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
FirstbornWds:

But they told us these players are not good enough. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
I remember beginning of season when Potter dey get good results and some Chelsea fans started saying Potter Is better than Tuchel. During that time, they didn't remember that all those players weren't Potter players oo

I and some other Chelsea fans (ft Mor.ata, drish.am, A001, Sing.apore) cautioned them that it's new manager bounce and that Potter haven't done anything yet.

Dem wan finish us with "what is new manager bounce"?. What has Tuchel done?. In fact they crowned it with, what Potter have done In 2 months is better than all what Tuchel have done in Chelsea.

Shebi we don dey see the best of potter wey better pass Tuchel in 2 months

Bluean gel
Popiz.aino
Dons.tan
Ballzprob.lemm and all those people wey talk say Potter better pass Tuchel by far....

I dey greet all of una ooo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Waste products that has made name for themselves before coming to Chelsea, abi?

What is the guarantee those so called gems will perform?

The problem is coach not players.

Besides, we are not Porto, Dortmund, or those clubs that sells players to make profit to survive. We are are elite club competing for laurels.
If they like they should make name from when they were small they are playing and flopping in Chelsea not another club. We have had lampard, tuchel and now potter yet plenty signs of mediocrity and foolishness from most if not all the players are there. You said we are aj elite club competing for laurels. Yes that's why we are competing for 10th position, no domestic trophies with the world players we have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
Ndi "Chelsea made Tuchel" ft Donstan, blueangel and Popi, Havertz.

We still dey wait for Chelsea to come "made" Potter oo cos all these wailings don dey too much grin
Donstan18 don abandon thread.. This life sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzp.roblemm:
what I know is as of now ,Potter is tactically smarter than tuchel EOD
Make Una no dey wail Chelsea fans.
The gods have spoken grin

Goodnight cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
I remember beginning of season when Potter dey get good results and some Chelsea fans started saying Potter Is better than Tuchel. During that time, they didn't remember that all those players weren't Potter players oo

I and some other Chelsea fans (ft Mor.ata, drish.am, A001, Sing.apore) cautioned them that it's new manager bounce and that Potter haven't done anything yet.

Dem wan finish us with "what is new manager bounce"?. What has Tuchel done?. In fact they crowned it with, what Potter have done In 2 months is better than all what Tuchel have done in Chelsea.

Bluean gel
Popiz.aino
Dons.tan
Ballzprob.lemm and all those people wey talk say Potter better pass Tuchel by far....

blueangel own na to hype players for summer transfer window then tule..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
forgiveness:

But they told us these players are not good enough. shocked
Nobody mentioned kante. Only Mendy and jorginho that have continued to expose themselves since they held those awards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

If they like they should make name from when they were small they are playing and flopping in Chelsea not another club. We have had lampard, tuchel and now potter yet plenty signs of mediocrity and foolishness from most if not all the players are there. You said we are aj elite club competing for laurels. Yes that's why we are competing for 10th position, no domestic trophies with the world players we have.
apart from James non of Chelsea players can make man city first team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
"This is one of the worst performances yen yen yen"

It's becoming a Chelsea thing every match day grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
donstan18:
Tuchel had a good run when he was newly appointed..... He’s a genius.

Potter having a good run after newly appointed.... Na new manager bounce.
eyaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
apart from James non of Chelsea players can make man city first team
Maybe he thinks we are talking of berekum chelsea not original chelsea the pride of London before those useless players turned it to disgrace. Even injury Zakaria is looking sharper than most of our midfielders. See fofana today we could see the difference when he came on even though he's still upcoming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
oboy make u focus on transfer abeg,if una wan due until tuchel /Potter na una business,what I know is as of now , Potter is tactically smarter than tuchel EOD
grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Donstan18 don abandon thread.. This life sha
Na him, Popi, blueangel and ballzpro.blemm carry Potter for head over Tuchel then when dem dey denigrate Tuchel

I remember someone asking him if Potter starts to Fvck up, hope he'll defend him the way he's doing now.

Funny thing is that of the 4 of them, na only ballzpro.blemm dey even try stand by potter sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Really!? The same players Lampard called mediocre won UEFA Champions league, FIFA world cup etc under Tuchel.

Don't compare Tuchel's era with Lampard and Potter. Your Potter brought them from 4th position same Tuchel led them to 10th position.

Apparently, Potter is the problem. No sugarcoating it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Even if coach dey lose, at least make we see something he is building at least make we dey get hope . This rabbit we signed from Brighton is rubbish and plays rubbish football. No pattern, no tactics ,no brain, just gather 11 players by tumbo tumbo and hope on Otem to save his ass. dumb just like his fans here. Ndi iti moimoi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
FirstbornWds:
hmmm, how I wish, I have power to reverse the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:

Bluean gel
Popiz.aino
Dons.tan

You see that Blue Angel.. That SHIM no sabi nadah... Na back back SHIM day reason

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Maybe he thinks we are talking of berekum chelsea not original chelsea the pride of London before those useless players turned it to disgrace. Even injury Zakaria is looking sharper than most of our midfielders. See fofana today we could see the difference when he came on even though he's still upcoming.
if only we have Midfielders that can supply him ,mount is just there, havertz clueless , ziyech uninterested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
blueangel own na to hype players for summer transfer window then tule..
grin grin
August 1 to September 1.... active at Chelsea thread to hype signings

September 2 till May... Madrid thread

Cycle continues

Life and times of blueangel grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16804) (16805) (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) (16810) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano, TemporaryHansel, User09, ouzo1(m), Puntingnoob, stulp16 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.