Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16803) (16804) (16805) (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thunder fire all Potter supporters

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
forgiveness:

We should just clear out all the players because of Potter ball, abi? What do you think?
He didn't say all the players. He said mount, gallagher and jorginho though they are still many frauds not in this list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
I support potter, but he day craze well well, why start different formation, against a team you pressured just last game? and secondly all those blaming Hutchinson, who tell the mumu potter not to play him in easier games to build up his confidence, its against top team like city he wants him to do messi abi? thirdly our next game if potter play any useless out of form players, or nonsense formation, I will start supporting his sack, quarter to stupid coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
It shall never be well with those Chelsea fans that still wish for Potter to continue serving us this rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:
I hope and pray they don't sack Potter just yet.
they won't,makes no sense at this point , another rash decision
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:

Talking about Gallagher grin this is what someone had to say about him and he was spot on grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
such a small club

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:
I hope and pray they don't sack Potter just yet.
They should wait till we drop to like 17. I'm sure that'll be the best time. Radarada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
copy and paste...you know the meaning of rash decision?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
BlaqFaze:
copy and paste...you know the meaning of rash decision?
make people like una no dey quote me ,I have no time to copy another person comment, goodbye, sacking potter now and bringing another coach now is stupid,wait till end of season, goodbye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
I'm not good at digging out past posts, but many fans here celebrated Tuchel's sack, it is now crystal clear where Potter is driving us.
Last season Tuchel made the final of the FA Cup and carling cup only lost in the finals by penalties.

I remember I make a proverb in Yoruba and I ask oga raumdeuter to help translate it into English, we are not even half of the season all my prophecies have come to pass.

This is the proverb
Chelsea gbe adie ta, won fi Owo r'awo.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He didn't say all the players. He said mount, gallagher and jorginho though they are still many frauds not in this list.

List them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
10th position.
Thrown out of carabao by apari.
Thrown out from fa cup again by apari.
No hope of winning champions league.
Dead club fans partying everyday in our thread.
This thing no be life.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

I just hope so because this one that fans left the stadium before time is signalling something like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Recall Wetin

I hope tuchel joins atm and Diego someone leaves

We want him back

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:

I just hope so because this one that fans left the stadium before time is signalling something like that.
he won't be sacked , because season is already in progress ,a new coach we suffer the same set back ,no time to implement their own formation,no time to buy their own players, the advice I will give potter and boehly,sell all those useless players not contributing anything , look at what ten hag is doing, cleaning the rot in Man U,go to Madrid they hardly do favoritism,if you are not good, you are not good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
forgiveness:

List them.
Mendy.
Mount.
Jorginho .
Harvertz.
CSO.
Pulisic.
Ziyech .
Abumeyang.
Galala.
Ruben loftus cheek.
Potter.
We cannot clear them all at once but we can start small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Osimhen goal, Napoli win. Need Roma to do the needful against Leao and co.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mendy.
Mount.
Jorginho .
Harvertz.
CSO.
Pulisic.
Ziyech .
Abumeyang.
Galala.
Ruben loftus cheek.
Potter.
exactly! these are the silent killers that can make any coach look terrible,stop politics, sell or bench them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

We want him back

Like he isn't the reason we're in this mess

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mendy.
Mount.
Jorginho .
Harvertz.
CSO.
Pulisic.
Ziyech .
Abumeyang.
Galala.
Ruben loftus cheek.
Potter.

In no particular order,these are the players i would also want us to sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
DD Fofana, will ball sha.

Made some good runs. Bodied some players. Did some Holdup play.

Hutchinson also played well, but he was too relaxed on the ball. Why are you choosing to drible backwards when Dastro Fofana just made an excellent run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
8 passes completed grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hutchinson plays like the ball is bigger than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Great100000:
Chelsea 4

Vs

Manchester United 0

PotterBall Is Sexy. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ballzproblemm:
4 consecutive clean sheet under potterball ,if you like. start from your mother womb support Chelsea e no concern me, potterball has been impressive

Havertz29s:
Tuchel fangirls in the mud

Potterball is here mates

hotwax:
Chelsea fans...except you are a mad man, you won't give Potter credit...MAnu always beat tuchel.

This is a good sign. Let him settle down...

I love potterball

macjireh:
Good we now have a formidable second 11 courtesy Potterball cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bimffo:
DD Fofana, will ball sha.

Made some good runs. Bodied some players. Did some Holdup play.

Hutchinson also played well, but he was too relaxed on the ball. Why are you choosing to drible backwards when Dastro Fofana just made an excellent run.
they're the future cool a loan will do them good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Exonerate1:

Like he isn't the reason we're in this mess

Lol, you're blaming tuchel for this our underwhelming performance and results.

Nawa oo I rather blame injuries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Joezinho:

And if you sack Potter who do you employ? How will you sack Tuchel and employ Potter ? It’s unheard of. You sack a Tuchel and employ an Ancelotti or a Pep. If you can't find any then you don't sack a Tuchel until you do..
Someone said Boehly is a Man U fan, he just dey bobo us with foolish spending, paying a record fee to buy trash players, werey dey disguise grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Guardiola : “I’d say to Todd Boehly to give Potter time, all managers need time, I didn’t need time at Barca because I had Messi” (
@NizaarKinsella
)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
MorataFC:
Someone said Boehly is a Man U fan, he just dey bobo us with foolish spending, paying a record fee to buy trash players, werey dey disguise grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin Wahala ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
make people like una no dey quote me ,I have no time to copy another person comment, goodbye, sacking potter now and bringing another coach now is stupid,wait till end of season, goodbye

This one doesn't know the history of Chelsea.

At what point was André Villas-Boas sacked and what did Chelsea win?

At what point was Lampard sacked and what did Chelsea win that season?

If Potter doesn't improve after 2 or 3 matches, he should be sacked.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16803) (16804) (16805) (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AIT1(m), swiz123(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.