Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738769 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) (16810) (16811) (16812) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Forgiveness sees what we cannot see so calm down.

Wetin you dey yan? I never said we don't need reinforcement but I said we don't need to flush them all out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
dons.tan18:
Mendy gets the ball..

Pass to Silva, Silva gives him back, he pass to Chalobah, Chalobah gives him back, he pass to James while slipping, James struggles to get the bad pass, then pass to Silva, Silva gives it to Jorginho, Jorginho takes the ball and turn, mind no go gree am give forward pass, he then turns back and tear sweet Modric banana pass to Mendy at the post.

They’ll start again!!

Rinse and repeat...

popiza.ino:

grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tactical tactics.

donstan.18:

That’s the rubbish they wanted us to be watching every weekend. cheesy

Mugus!!

Me: Hope you guys are enjoying Potterball masterclass of 1 win In 12 matches tongue

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
But on a more serious note.... Where's Izzou.

It's been long he posted here. Hope he's good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
I remember beginning of season when Potter dey get good results and some Chelsea fans started saying Potter Is better than Tuchel. During that time, they didn't remember that all those players weren't Potter players oo

I and some other Chelsea fans (ft Mor.ata, drish.am, A001, Sing.apore) cautioned them that it's new manager bounce and that Potter haven't done anything yet.

Dem wan finish us with "what is new manager bounce"?. What has Tuchel done?. In fact they crowned it with, what Potter have done In 2 months is better than all what Tuchel have done in Chelsea.

Shebi we don dey see the best of potter wey better pass Tuchel in 2 months

Bluean gel
Popiz.aino
Dons.tan
Ballzprob.lemm and all those people wey talk say Potter better pass Tuchel by far....

I dey greet all of una ooo grin

Leave your "i told you so" till when potter has his pre-season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:

Leave your "i told you so" till when potter has his pre-season.
Did you leave your "I told you so" for Potter when you agreed he's tactically Smarter than Tuchel without preseason? grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Otem is a God of peace
For wia...he dey cage other gods o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
Nahhh... Popi always says that Potter should buy his own players and you'll see his style of play. Just be patient and trust the process grin

Sacking Tuchel was a mistake when he haven't had the opportunity to use his signings, replacing him with Potter was an even bigger mistake.

But Hyping Potter over Tuchel in Just two months? That's a big mistake I can't even comprehend grin
That's why I don't reply just anyone I see here since the invasion of portables. Which process? Fvvck it!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
MorataFC:
I'm not good at digging out past posts, but many fans here celebrated Tuchel's sack, it is now crystal clear where Potter is driving us.
Last season Tuchel made the final of the FA Cup and carling cup only lost in the finals by penalties.

I remember I make a proverb in Yoruba and I ask oga raumdeuter to help translate it into English, we are not even half of the season all my prophecies have come to pass.

This is the proverb
Chelsea gbe adie ta, won fi Owo r'awo

They sold hen because she was only laying 7 eggs. While Guinea fowl starting laying one egg each

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
See record grin grin.. even if Garry Neville coach Chelsea, he won't have a record as bad as this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:

My Guy is more focused on Nigeria than Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Amoto94:
Guardiola : “I’d say to Todd Boehly to give Potter time, all managers need time, I didn’t need time at Barca because I had Messi” (
@NizaarKinsella
)

Pep shey you wan make heaven like this

Anyway make Boli and groundnut give Potter 500m more

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Guardiola supporting "trust the process" movement wink

Guardiola don dey think of 3 free points in the league and hoping he meets Chelsea in the CL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
dostr4:

My Guy is more focused on Nigeria than Chelsea
Oh.. That's great than.

As long as he's good, no wahala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ebukacute:

That's why I don't reply just anyone I see here since the invasion of portables. Which process? Fvvck it!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
Na him, Popi, blueangel and ballzpro.blemm carry Potter for head over Tuchel then when dem dey denigrate Tuchel

I remember someone asking him if Potter starts to Fvck up, hope he'll defend him the way he's doing now.

Funny thing is that of the 4 of them, na only ballzpro.blemm dey even try stand by potter sef grin

When I dey talk say Popizaino no suppose dey analyze anything complex than table soccer una think say I dey yab am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Atleti - Barca giving just what I wanted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
popizaino:

Leave your "i told you so" till when potter has his own pre-season.
...till potter has his pre-season?
Which means he will finish the season and continue next season?
Is this your wish for the club?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
MorataFC:
...till potter has his pre-season?
Which means he will finish the season and continue next season?
Is this your wish for the club?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The guy na fake Chelsea fan. He doesn't mean well for the club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sign Rodrygo sell pulisc and zyecc. Mount and Gallagher should only play fa and carling cup against mid team. Havertz should be sold too and go for a top striker. The team need overhauling from midfield to attack, defense is sorted if only James and Chilwell remain fit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:

Since Messi win world cup, baba don forget here finally.

E day follow the jazzman way do sacrifice against Messi to win the WC drag court case

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jodera:
I remember beginning of season when Potter dey get good results and some Chelsea fans started saying Potter Is better than Tuchel. During that time, they didn't remember that all those players weren't Potter players oo

I and some other Chelsea fans (ft Mor.ata, drish.am, A001, Sing.apore) cautioned them that it's new manager bounce and that Potter haven't done anything yet.

Dem wan finish us with "what is new manager bounce"?. What has Tuchel done?. In fact they crowned it with, what Potter have done In 2 months is better than all what Tuchel have done in Chelsea.

Shebi we don dey see the best of potter wey better pass Tuchel in 2 months

Bluean gel
Popiz.aino
Dons.tan
Ballzprob.lemm and all those people wey talk say Potter better pass Tuchel by far....

I dey greet all of una ooo grin
Make season finish first brother, I will employ postdigger to come and dig out all those blasphemous post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ebukacute:

E say na invasion of portables... Chai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
So, it has gotten to this?

Bulaba FC fans... Take heart

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
hensben:
Sign Rodrygo sell pulisc and zyecc. Mount and Gallagher should only play fa and carling cup against mid team. Havertz should be sold too and go for a top striker. The team need overhauling from midfield to attack, defense is sorted if only James and Chilwell remain fit.
who will sell rodrygo to you,you wan Kill en career grin,I don't need rodrygo kind of winger jare , until we start buying physical attackers no team will take us serious,shebi vivell don recommend thuram ,make we sign am sharp sharp ,till then make we dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
besides we already have our own rodrygo, Hutchinson , Hutchinson did some nice cutting cool,still need lots of experience but not here , boehly when are we getting second club to loan this fine prospect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
On the pitch, opposing coaches are scamming Chelsea with Potter

Off the pitch, agents and clubs are scamming Boli of his money..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Itsrm:

What of Klopp cheesy
Pep is not satisfied with beating Klopp the way Klopp needs to be beaten. Pep is obsessed with beating Klopp his own way. Klopp is willing to set his pride aside to change his way of playing to get 1 up on Pep which is the difference between the 2 of them and of course, the reason for Klopp's slight upperhand with other factors being ignored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Joezinho:

Potter was the worse decision ever with 1 win in 10 games but replacing him means shekpites suffering just starts.

Another coach, a new tactics. Disorganized squad at the middle of the season. Their misery will be worse than before with 9 players on injuries.
People said worse of Arteta but nobody is saying it again.

Nobody will accept it now, but results were going sideways before Tuchel was fired. Tuchel himself had complained about the squad he had. The issue is, if Todd knew he was always going to fire Tuchel, he should not have allowed him to play a role in the recruitment.

Potter is in a fix. He inherited players he never wanted or requested and because he is the compliant guy, he cannot complain. Next, Potter is a system based manager like Pep, Klopp and Arteta. Who have an idea of the way they want their teams to play and then they try to recruit players to suit those needs.

Potter is trying to force the players at his disposal to play to his system but some of them are downtooling or simply do not have what it takes to be hot dogs; and by that I mean, they do not cut the mustard.

If you look at recent trends though, system managers are generally more successful so you can see why Todd will stick with Potter at least till next season or until he completely loses the dressing room.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
FirstbornWds:

E say na invasion of portables... Chai
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
leao what a winger,too bad he cost a lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
We spend stupidly but when it got to the point of Enzo we began pressing calculator like one aba marketman undecided, Enzo is expensive but if we got him and slammed a huge release clause, we’ll know we got the DM position covered till 2030 by a world class player who can create and also shield our defense from attacking onslaught, I wonder who’s advising this Boehly man

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Android17:
People said worse of Arteta but nobody is saying it again.

Nobody will accept it now, but results were going sideways before Tuchel was fired. Tuchel himself had complained about the squad he had. The issue is, if Todd knew he was always going to fire Tuchel, he should not have allowed him to play a role in the recruitment.

Potter is in a fix. He inherited players he never wanted or requested and because he is the compliant guy, he cannot complain. Next, Potter is a system based manager like Pep, Klopp and Arteta. Who have an idea of the way they want their teams to play and then they try to recruit players to suit those needs.

Potter is trying to force the players at his disposal to play to his system but some of them are downtooling or simply do not have what it takes to be hot dogs; and by that I mean, they do not cut the mustard.

If you look at recent trends though, system managers are generally more successful so you can see why Todd will stick with Potter at least till next season or until he completely loses the dressing room.

I hate this types of excuses. No manager that takes over a team mid season walks into prime Barca. Even managers that take over from the beginning of the season hardly get the teams they want. You meet the team on ground, work with them and then gradually bring in your type of players.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16806) (16807) (16808) (16809) (16810) (16811) (16812) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, toluxe0075, youngZee23, odizeey(m), lordfalcao(m), chidekings(m), andrewbaba44, zeusis(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.