Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19263) (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:19pm On May 21
Jodera:

Then you should use both in Euros

You can't say Rice is bought for 117m and Caicedo is bought for 116m when the former is euros and the latter is pounds.

It doesn't work that way

In pounds, Rice is £105m and Caicedo Is £116m.

If you convert it to Euros it won't make Rice costlier than him. Even if you like convert both to naira
actually both are euros
Rice €117m
Caicedo €116m

Rice has add ons which due to his performances will be added but not so for Caicedo, Rice fee will go up from €117m to €123m due to UCL qualification and appearances etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:19pm On May 21
No Sterling or Rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:21pm On May 21
If na by performance, Ramsdale has no business in that list sha. Someone like Jack Butland would've been a more deserving call up

Solanke should also probably be there ahead of Toney

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 5:26pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
except they are offering him a renewal what's the point of the meeting

His contract has not expired so no need of renewal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:42pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
actually both are euros
Rice €117m
Caicedo €116m

Rice has add ons which due to his performances will be added but not so for Caicedo, Rice fee will go up from €117m to €123m due to UCL qualification and appearances etc.
C'mon na

I just showed you that Caicedo is 116m POUNDS. POUNDS NOT EUROS.

I showed you evidence and it's everywhere.

Let's start from there first.

You can't be converting Rice fee to euros then leave Caicedo fee in pounds. That's you being disingenuous

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:29pm On May 21
Glad Eze make that team, boy is a Baller...
Hope them go give Palmer small chance to play o
Anyway team anybody vs England..
Chic2pimp , we go renew our Bad Belle this summer..
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:59pm On May 21
Breaking news.

Poch has left on mutual consent. You heard it from me first.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:02pm On May 21
Poch sacked

Omo this boehly ehm🤦🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 7:06pm On May 21
drisham:
Poch sacked

Omo this boehly ehm🤦🏽‍♂️
not sacked......he left by mutual consent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10pm On May 21
drisham:
Poch sacked

Omo this boehly ehm🤦🏽‍♂️
Next season, if he had stayed, you'll still be here complaining as usual. He's not a coach suited for a young and developing team. He just had to leave .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:10pm On May 21
KingAzubuike:
Breaking news.

Poch has left on mutual consent. You heard it from me first.
babe I said it sinceeeeeeeee like yesterday 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:11pm On May 21
I am supposed to be happy with pochettino leaving but the replacements being mentioned in the media are scary.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:12pm On May 21
AlphaNugget:
not sacked......he left by mutual consent
The only coaches available are mediocre ones🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:13pm On May 21
KingAzubuike:

Next season, if he had stayed, you'll still be here complaining as usual. He's not a coach suited for a young and developing team. He just had to leave .

Not worried about him leaving
I'm talking of the replacement 🤦🏽‍♂️

The me one quality manager in the market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teey0007: 7:16pm On May 21
Poch leaving is 2 steps backwards. What project is this man not telling us about. You are just dancing around with no direction. Now you need a coach that will start over again and be collecting let right and center.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:17pm On May 21
kingBolton:
I am supposed to be happy with pochettino leaving but the replacements being mentioned in the media are scary.
Forget high profile coach as they are not even available. Arteta wasn’t high profile when he took Arsenal job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:17pm On May 21
Among the names likely to be considered [as Pochettino's replacement] will be Stuttgart’s Sebastian Hoeness, Girona’s Michel, Ipswich Town’s Kieran McKenna, who has been lined up by Brighton, and Leicester City’s Enzo Maresca. ~ @Matt_Law_DT

Oldest manager here is Michel 48, youngest McKenna 39/40

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:18pm On May 21
teey0007:
Poch leaving is 2 steps backwards. What project is this man not telling us about. You are just dancing around with no direction. Now you need a coach that will start over again and be collecting let right and center.

We will start rebuilding again.. reason why we've been shit and haven't contested for the league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:18pm On May 21
Popizaino gone 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:22pm On May 21
Internal meeting decided it. Players are disappointed Pochettino has left. (@SamC_reports) #CFC

Lol obviously players are disappointed, they were also a disappointment finishing 6th

There were no disagreements over who should be in charge of transfers or which players should or should not be sold. The differences are explained as being more philosophical and relate to the dynamics of working within a club structure. (@Matt_Law_DT)

This one na grammar way Matt they write, philosophical nonsense. They sacked Poch because they felt they could get a better manager, Amorim.

Chelsea are targeting a young and progressive coach. (@Matt_Law_DT)

Or Mckenna

🚨 In the view of key figures at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea’s season, viewed as a whole, fell short of pre-season expectations and raised issues such as the crippling injury list. (@Matt_Law_DT)

They probably blame Poch for the injuries and also the shift from preseason to a poor season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:22pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:

Among the names likely to be considered [as Pochettino's replacement] will be Stuttgart’s Sebastian Hoeness, Girona’s Michel, Ipswich Town’s Kieran McKenna, who has been lined up by Brighton, and Leicester City’s Enzo Maresca. ~ @Matt_Law_DT

now I know holy boly is the weapon fashioned against chelsea.

Like WTF

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:24pm On May 21
drisham:
Poch sacked

Omo this boehly ehm🤦🏽‍♂️
Those clowns are just looking for puppets to control when they demand signing more experienced players rather than continuously wasting money on small small children, who in his right senses spends 65 million euros on a 16 year old right winger when you have more than 4 others under the age of 21?
I might not have fully happy with pochettino but the games against apari and this end of season form seems to show we were gradually getting a working system, next season it's back to the scratch. If the next coach spends up to 2 full seasons make una thank God. Bsts.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:25pm On May 21
Holy Boehly was sent to herald Chelsea destruction.

I'm all for it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:26pm On May 21
Players southgate will drop
Cole palmer
Ivan toney
Antony gordon
Ebere
Add yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:26pm On May 21
Cole palmer
Ivan toney
Antony gordon
Ebere
Add yours
Cole palmer
Ivan toney
Antony gordon
Ebere
Add yours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:26pm On May 21
Tuchel is the man to save chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:26pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:

You are talking of this one when there are plenty rumours saying de zerbi will be our next coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teey0007: 7:27pm On May 21
drisham:

We will start rebuilding again.. reason why we've been shit and haven't contested for the league

Instead of giving Poch a striker and def so they challenge for trophy, na to start process again. You can't demand a new coach bring titles in his first season. Am starting to think Tuchel sacking wasn't because of result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:30pm On May 21
Where is that guy that usually writes without paragraphs or punctuation ? 😂

I think his moniker is theuniverse or something like that.

That guy supposed to declare free bottles for everyone in his area today o, cos Bohely has finally listened to him

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33pm On May 21
Omo wetin dey happen na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:33pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:
Where is that guy that usually writes without paragraphs or punctuation ? 😂

I think is moniker is theuniverse or something like that. That guy supposed to declare free bottles for everyone in his area today o, cos Bohely has finally listened to him

E just be like you Dey my mind

Abeg oga universe come write epistle with no paragraph and celebrate poch leaving grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19263) (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, larride(m), iamoyindamola(m), Kayyy, a4turitoroman, Godstime001, BlueMann, zeusis(m), agrovick(m), Bill8012(m), USAfall2024, odizeey(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.