Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,511 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17245) (17246) (17247) (17248) (17249) (17250) (17251) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Thought as much. Some of them are speculating we will move for enrique next.
hopefully,seems like the only descent coach available for now however I won't give him long contract like they did with Potter ,maybe one or two to see how far he goes while monitoring hansi flick my concern with Enrique is his tiki taka which sometimes have no end product , imagine and upgraded sarriball that is what Enrique is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
popizaino:

Is Eintract Frankfurt coach not a German again?

My bad

I just checked,he is Austrain.

Same thing. Even Hitler was Austrian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
lateefGRDT:
Apari sport and citadel both rejecting popi stylishly...wetin dey sup?! grin

Popi is a one man army

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
A001:
I no even bother to watch Man City match. I no say na sure win for them.

Only Bayern and Dortmund deserve to be coming for Ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
hopefully,seems like the only descent coach available for now however I won't give him long contract like they did with Potter ,maybe one or two to see how far he goes while monitoring hansi flick my concern with Enrique is his tiki taka which sometimes have no end product , imagine and upgraded sarriball that is what Enrique is
Another fear is that he might go and park all those his unreliable barka boys to come and stunt our growth but if there's no better option in sight I'll take him. He's a billion years tactical than potter. Pochettino should not come and disturb us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Another fear is that he might go and park all those his unreliable barka boys to come and stunt our growth but if there's no better option in sight I'll take him. He's a billion years tactical than potter. Pochettino should not come and disturb us.
true but I doubt,due to how we have scouts now so transfer target won't be made just by coach recommendation but the scouts,he must be cool with this if not 🤷
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
This Porto coach might not be a bad option also one has to be careful with not going for smaller experience coaches in big leagues. His boys are causing problems for inter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Romelu Lukaku does not play for Inter tonight as he is 103KG and needs to be physically fit. (@marifcinter)

lakaka
Lukaku has entered the game already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pls someone should tell me how RB Leipzig scored their goal right now 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why should we waste money on Felix when we have nkunku? This guy might be one of our best signings ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ibime:

Same thing. Even Hitler was Austrian

And Dayo was trying to make a big deal out of the fact that i didn't know it,like it some kind of general knowledge that everyone should know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pargelenis(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
A001:
I no even bother to watch Man City match. I no say na sure win for them.
hmmm …. arrogance!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
pargelenis:
hmmm …. arrogance!
Man City will still win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pargelenis(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
A001:
Man City will still win.
Nothing guaranteed oh …
I also see all the other EPL teams crashing out of this round of 16: Chelsea, Spurs & Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Why should we waste money on Felix when we have nkunku? This guy might be one of our best signings ever.
if we can have the two I won't be mad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
pargelenis:
Nothing guaranteed oh …
I also see all the other EPL teams crashing out of this round of 16: Chelsea, Spurs & Liverpool.
You no see well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pargelenis(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
A001:
You no see well
I'm rooting for the EPL … but likely only Man C may make it to the QF. That’s just the reality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
lakaka 🙃
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
pargelenis:
I'm rooting for the EPL … but likely only Man C may make it to the QF. That’s just the reality
AC MILAN GO COLLECT FOR LONDON.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
if we can have the two I won't be mad
The money they want to use to sign him should be budgeted for potter's byebye money. We can use nkunku and mount as our am or try again for zakharyan. Let's not waste big money on that positionless player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pep Guardiola didn't make a single sub in the 1-1 draw.

What's going on at City?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Psg nonsense performance

Bayern average Performance

Mancity nonsense

Inter and Porto ,average performance

Napoli decent

Everyone should brace up ,Madrid are winning the ucl again

Almost all teams look like bums aside Napoli

This is just my observation ,I might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
andrew444:
Psg nonsense performance

Bayern average Performance

Mancity nonsense

Inter and Porto ,average performance

Napoli decent

Everyone should brace up ,Madrid are winning the ucl again

Almost all teams look like bums aside Napoli
Psg and bayern didn't put rubbish performances throughout though I also think real madrid have the biggest chance of winning the champions league followed by us with a good coach. Apari does not even look like he might enter semifinal this time around. They have haaland but don't want to track his runs and pass to him. If dead manyoo doesn't win tomorrow that means every english team didn't win in europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

The money they want to use to sign him should be budgeted for potter's byebye money. We can use nkunku and mount as our am or try again for zakharyan. Let's not waste big money on that positionless player.
nothing concern Potter sack money with signing of Felix permanently,if he impresses they'll sign him permanently,Felix operates behind striker like nkunku he is not positionless ,same mount that his form has dipped and refuse to sign new contract? guy no run this club go down finish , Felix will provide healthy competition for nkunku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
A001:

Man City will still win.

Please don't be too sure about Fraudiola next time. Eruditor did it last time and he has gone missing since then. Fraudiola for a reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Psg and bayern didn't put rubbish performances throughout though I also think real madrid have the biggest chance of winning the champions league followed by us with a good coach. Apari does not even look like he might enter semifinal this time around. They have haaland but don't want to track his runs and pass to him. If dead manyoo doesn't win tomorrow that means every english team didn't win in europe.

Don’t mind apari sha

Psg and Bayern didn’t give an impressive performance bro

But you will not get a good coach ,Luis Enrique or flick will save Chelsea but I hope not

It’s a good thing you hate Man U and Barca equally

Whodeyhause Omo Warey ,life don humble you cheesy

Aside Madrid ,English teams are easily the favorite for the ucl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pargelenis(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
akwesenana:
AC MILAN GO COLLECT FOR LONDON.
You know Italians sabi park bus … wetin Kane and Son go do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pargelenis(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
andrew444:
Don’t mind apari sha
Psg and Bayern didn’t give an impressive performance bro
But you will not get a good coach ,Luis Enrique or flick will save Chelsea but I hope not
It’s a good thing you hate Man U and Barca equally
Whodeyhause Omo Warey ,life don humble you cheesy
Aside Madrid ,English teams are easily the favorite for the ucl
I hope Chelsea can get a world class manager.
IMHO, this year’s UCL is for Real Madrid again.
Only Man City will make it to QF stage of all the EPL teams.
I hope Napoli/Osimhen can pull off the upset and win UCL though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
pargelenis:
I hope Chelsea can get a world class manager.
IMHO, this year’s UCL is for Real Madrid again.
Only Man City will make it to QF stage of all the EPL teams.
I hope Napoli/Osimhen can pull off the upset and win UCL though.

You are spot on with your ucl analysis

The only team that can beat Madrid isn’t at the competition

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2023
vivell talent ID rarely fails that's why I believe madueke will cook but this one air.mark don put eye 🙆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Werner sef dey complain

And now both Werner and Lukaku are out

(1) (2) (3) ... (17245) (17246) (17247) (17248) (17249) (17250) (17251) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.