Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634724 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17247) (17248) (17249) (17250) (17251) (17252) (17253) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
atrocious take,geez.
I mean that's where he has played better in 343 formation under Tuchel. He is average as 10 or even 8. He is RMF in that 343 formation which i refer as inside winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Ehn ehn... cheesy cheesy
I mean that's where he has played better in 343 formation under Tuchel. He is average as 10 or even 8. He is RMF in that 343 formation which i refer as inside winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
hensben:
mount another positionless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Although Chelsea have backed Graham Potter this week, at least through many media reports, there is still a bit of a feeling of things being on a bit of a knife edge right now.
There isnโ€™t anyone saying this right now, but you do sense that two or three more poor results for Chelsea and the club may look to pull the plug on the manager. Whether they will or not remains to be seen, and there are so many variables for this.
However, according to one report, this actually is pretty much the situation right now.
According to Footy Insider , there is a growing consensus among the Chelsea board that they may have to sack Graham Potter if there is not a significant and immediate improvement in results.
They claim that although the Chelsea board are hopeful Potter has what it takes to turn things around, there is a private feeling among members of the hierarchy that they may have to act soon
If he does not win totenham he should get out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Bruno Fernandes on Ten Hag: โ€œHe demands from people - you either do it, or youโ€™re out. He did it with Cristiano [Ronaldo], with Jadon [Sancho], with Marcus [Rashford] also.โ€ [BT]

if na potterball he will clap for mediocrity played by players and we wonder why they play like shit

Same way some of our fans were clapping for Sterling's point blank miss last time.

Someone should tell Potter and some of our fans that this is Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
๐Ÿšจ Todd Boehly is splashing out on a luxury โ€œchill out roomโ€ as Chelsea battle on the pitch crisis. The new players lounge will include soft furnishings and possibly video games. Designers are also decorating walls with motivational phrases. (@Andy Dillon)

boehly na werey ๐Ÿ˜‚,our team they suffer en they pamper the team ,enya create a punishment room were each member of the team will receive several strokes after a loss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Same way some of our fans were clapping for Sterling's point blank miss last time.

Sterling>>>>pulisic EOD

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Sterling>>>>pulisic EOD

Typical Raumdeuter People Party member.

Can you please show me this your Sterling's UCL trophy? Show me his goal in any Ucl semifinal? Who did better when both met at the world cup?

Sterling ko, Stanbic IBTC ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
๐Ÿšจ Todd Boehly is splashing out on a luxury โ€œchill out roomโ€ as Chelsea battle on the pitch crisis. The new players lounge will include soft furnishings and possibly video games. Designers are also decorating walls with motivational phrases. (@Andy Dillon)

boehly na werey ๐Ÿ˜‚,our team they suffer en they pamper the team ,enya create a punishment room were each member of the team will receive several strokes after a loss

Especially those that miss open net inside 6 yard box.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Rest.

Sterling is a superior player. Pulisic has not done anything to be compared to Sterling. Your hatred for Sterling is too much. REST
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Can you please show me this your Sterling's UCL trophy? Show me his goal in any Ucl semifinal? Who did better when both met at the world cup?

You're really arguing with balls2probkem?

undecided shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:

undecided shocked

Omo, I only knew him for his copy and paste comments. I didn't know Lordfalcao is even better than this dude. ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Typical Rau.mdeuter People Party member.

any small thing rau.mdeuter,rau.mdeuter ,has it occurred into your tiny brain sometimes people opinion can be the same? abi you dey crush on am?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sportsweb:
Rest.

Sterling is a superior player. Pulisic has not done anything to be compared to Sterling. Your hatred for Sterling is too much. REST

๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Your comparison no follow at all. U dey compare pullisic with sterling because of champions league. Should we talk about dribbles, pace, goals na everything sterling used beat pullisic

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

๐Ÿ˜„
Someone playing from bench. grin grin grin. Kuku talk say pullisic is better than Kane.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

Because only RPP members wouldn't see difference in the two attempts below.
You don't need to be any member in order not to blame Sterling for this. When a inswing cross comes in, the thought of any elite attacker Is to head to where the keeper wouldn't get to it

Sterling did that right. Nobody would blame him except of course if you're a citadel member or Sterling hater/critic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
๐ŸšจBREAKING! Chelsea are closing in on verbal agreement with Independiente del Valle to sign Ecuadorian gem Kendry Paez โ€” deal close to be completed.

Midfielder born in 2007, one of the best talents in South America, Kendry will be able to join Chelsea when he will turn 18.
[ via FabrizioRom ]

woah,we got this kid, thanks boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
that's in 2025 omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ellexy:

undecided shocked
is Pulisic better than Sterling?
Even ballzproblem knows who's better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Capaldi:

This boy is so so good, versatile and talented. The next big thing.
We should be all over this boy called Wirtz. The boy looks more talented than Musiala.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Your comparison no follow at all. U dey compare pullisic with sterling because of champions league. Should we talk about dribbles, pace, goals na everything sterling used beat pullisic

It's like you are JJC here. With time you will delete this crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
You don't need to be any member in order not to blame Sterling for this. When a inswing cross comes in, the thought of any elite attacker Is to head to where the keeper wouldn't get to it

Sterling did that right. Nobody would blame him except of course if you're a citadel member or Sterling hater/critic

When I read posts like yours I burst into laughter.

Below is exactly how a professional will analyse Sterling's miss that may still fly over your head because you are a member of RPP. ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

It's like you are JJC here. With time you will delete this crap.
only crap that needs to be deleted is your brain ๐Ÿฅด

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
mid vs mid ๐Ÿฅฑ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
So the trash bag Odoi is chopping bench at Leverkusen grin

Cobhamsexuals wanted to run this club to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopefully these chaps return and spur us to win Ucl again..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:
Hopefully these chaps return and spur us to win Ucl again..
no wonder mount performance dipped,oh gawd ๐Ÿ˜‘, airmark jokes apart we need to talk seriously will send you pm shortly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
no wonder mount performance dipped,oh gawd ๐Ÿ˜‘, airmark jokes apart we need to talk seriously will send you pm shortly

You must be irredeemably foolish to think I will even open your message.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

your words hurt me ,for this play we dey play ๐Ÿฅด
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17247) (17248) (17249) (17250) (17251) (17252) (17253) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.