Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500871 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17422) (17423) (17424) (17425) (17426) (17427) (17428) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

I hope not ,but na them sabi
But apart from am sha there's a serous dearth of talents especially in attack for Spain now, Na midfield we dey see mainly shining lights from around the league and abroad, He suppose still add Ramos before him retire to his plans going forward cause the way I dey this defence so, Na only God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kova masterclass. Been in very good form of recent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Their defence just be like express way, KDB just dey use dem play for that midfield, Omo with the way things are looking I think it's safe to say France are probably the heavy favourites to clinch Euro 2024, Can't tip england with yeye southmumu

2024 still far.

France will always be in the running but the other teams will get better. There’s Portugal and maybe Belgium. What about Croatia? They could spring another surprise.

It’s just too early to be solid on favorites.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kilishihunter:

But apart from am sha there's a serous dearth of talents especially in attack for Spain now, Na midfield we dey see mainly shining lights from around the league and abroad, He suppose still add Ramos before him retire to his plans going forward cause the way I dey this defence so, Na only God

The defense at the World Cup was good

And I agree with Ramos also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
McTominay and Kovacic each scoring a brace on the same day is crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Also, Zakaria had a brilliant assist for Switzerland, a la Enzo vs West Ham

This Int'l break has been largely positive for our players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chelsea in the international break :

Noni Madueke ⚽️ 🅰️🅰️

Christian Pulisic ⚽️ 🅰️🅰️

Mateo Kovacic ⚽️⚽️

Kai Havertz 🅰️

Joao Felix ⚽️

Denis Zakaria 🅰️

Romelu Lukaku : ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I knew it. Very useless goalkeeper. Basket. Olosho boxers. Uefa should hurry up and also investigate how you people conceded just 9 goals in your useless league. Ter Useless.

This got me laughing. You be real agbero
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
Scott Mctominay go forever dey confuse Manchester United fans.

One day, e go play like prime Iniesta, the other day e go just dey play like Enzo Fernandez.
This your post go confuse Chelsea fans. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Noni Madueke completed more successful take-ons (4/9), won more ground duels (7), suffered more fouls (2) than any other England U21 player against Croatia inside the 62 minutes he was on the pitch. Noni also went 100% on his successful passes (12/12) in this time.
[ Via Mozofootball ]

baller 👊
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Gundogan is going to dead barka. Why is apari letting that dead league taking out of our best talent for free?)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Noni Madueke completed more successful take-ons (4/9), won more ground duels (7), suffered more fouls (2) than any other England U21 player against Croatia inside the 62 minutes he was on the pitch. Noni also went 100% on his successful passes (12/12) in this time.
[ Via Mozofootball ]

baller 👊
I don't know why potter doesn't want to use him. He's one of the best dribblers in the premier league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Gundogan is going to dead barka. Why is apari letting that dead league taking out of our best talent for free?)

You never see anything

You go cry tire ,your years go full GP tank

Pray make we no win Laliga add to the money wey wey don make for camp nou this past few days grin

My prayer is Chelsea should go for the player xavi want ,then you go see say club pass club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I don't know why potter doesn't want to use him. He's one of the best dribblers in the premier league.
still raw like mudryk my guess 🤷,but potter hardly win games that's why his decision not to play them looks bad,I dare you if he was winning no one will be asking this question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
I can confirm Vivell has spoken to Naglesmann and he is very keen on any potential vacancy at Chelsea

Chelsea appreciate him a lot — Potter next ten games will be reviewed when the season comes to an end #CFC

(@AgentD_HotDays)

only 7 straight win or a champions league win fit keep Potter job IMO and both unlikely to happen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
timbros:

Again, no dey cap.

Ake is not better than Chalobah.

No be everything be argument.
Chalobah?
That boy just carries grace, he's not there yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
There is a widespread expectation that Mount will leave Chelsea, Paul Winstanley took over negotiations but a deal has not been struck - the club would want at least £50m. (@TomRoddy_) #CFC 🔵

50m for mount is insane we deserve better than that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:12am On Mar 29, 2023
GOATnandez with a screamer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Messi hat trick 😤,goat for reason ,no noise ,no nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2023
crazy goal from Enzo ,get that man a DM watch him cook
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Messi hat trick 😤,goat for reason ,no noise ,no nothing
Alongside one assist, As Liechtenstein and Luxembourg no dey make Alaye use this one step down
Superb rocket from Enzo though

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2023
So we are back to normal football. Good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2023
thunder fire all those England pundits. just imagine Gerrard criticising mudryk performance against England. all these bias England people. when last did he criticise his mumu brother potter? so e no no say potter mumu tactics, and benching has affected mudryk confidence abi? before mudryk came to Chelsea what was his level for Ukraine? for mumu Gerrard career, any top club fans don clap for am for his performance before? Madrid fans at bernabeu stadium roundly clapped for mudryk a shaktar opposition player, other high caliber players applauded by Madrid fans are- ronaldinho,iniesta,maradona. just imagine the level mudryk day. elite fans like Madrid fans,know his quality. na mumu Potter day bring his football down to his nonsense level. and mumu Gerrard day criticize. mudryk kill am there. ayebe!! nama sobri.!! obori !! meeee.!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Alongside one assist, As Liechtenstein and Luxembourg no dey make Alaye use this one step down
Superb rocket from Enzo though
👊👊
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Messi had chance to make his goal tally 4 but he gave the penalty to do Maria ,tell me why trophy no go chase am?

if he was selfish like Ronaldo I bet you they would have be on par in career goals but Messi put so many players ahead of him even mbappe that was doing strong head don humble.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Give this man the balloon D'or already ✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️ Messi is just incredible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:45am On Mar 29, 2023
hensben:
If potter won’t be unfortunate Kante Enzo kova midfield against Madrid will cook.

If Kante will be fit to press against Carvajhal or Nacho while doing his midfield works, I am up for that midfield trio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:50am On Mar 29, 2023
BlueMann:
Kepa conceded against Scotland in the first half, though that one was on Pedro Porto who gifted them the goal and basically dropped a stinker so much so that he's been hooked at HT.

No matter how you view football, I can't rate you as a coach if you are building a long term project on Kepa.

Don't get me wrong, Kepa is a very intelligent player, but if you are looking for the definition of kurubete, it is Kepa. Gosh, that man is unrealiable when it comes to long range shot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:
Carvajal is finished ,man is loosing breath at the 56 minutes while he only came on at 46 minutes cheesy

But watch how he will turn to prime Cafu against Chelsea in the ucl grin

He has never turned up against Chelsea anytime in the last 4 matches. The wahala of Chelsea is that Benzema and Modric.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Bimffo:

He has never turned up against Chelsea anytime in the last 4 matches. The wahala of Chelsea is that Benzema and Modric.

Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:05am On Mar 29, 2023
BlueMann:
Kova masterclass. Been in very good form of recent.

I don't trust Kova 1 bit. Kova will die for Croatia, then he will get to Chelsea and start picking injuries like a fowl picking corn.

I don't think Kova missed a single minute at the World cup, and Croatia went all the way till 3rd place match. Arguably Croatia player of the tournament.

We resumed season at Chelsea and Kova started moving mad. I don't have a single trust in him again. He can ball, but when he decides to mess up in any way/form, I am there for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Theuniverse:
thunder fire all those England pundits. just imagine Gerrard criticising mudryk performance against England. all these bias England people. when last did he criticise his mumu brother potter? so e no no say potter mumu tactics, and benching has affected mudryk confidence abi? before mudryk came to Chelsea what was his level for Ukraine? for mumu Gerrard career, any top club fans don clap for am for his performance before? Madrid fans at bernabeu stadium roundly clapped for mudryk a shaktar opposition player, other high caliber players applauded by Madrid fans are- ronaldinho,iniesta,maradona. just imagine the level mudryk day. elite fans like Madrid fans,know his quality. na mumu Potter day bring his football down to his nonsense level. and mumu Gerrard day criticize. mudryk kill am there. ayebe!! nama sobri.!! obori !! meeee.!!

Steven G was the man of the match in a champions league final that saw his team fighting back from a 3-0 deficit to win the champions league final .

When somebody like that criticizes ur player , u should take it that he cares about such player hoping he lives up to his potential

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17422) (17423) (17424) (17425) (17426) (17427) (17428) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), bandely(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.