Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10549096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17425) (17426) (17427) (17428) (17429) (17430) (17431) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
na just price tag wey make am pressure con dey

Barca Dey demand too much

He was decent

I think he was worth the 120 million unlike 140 million coutinho ,coutinho was a 70 million player when we paid 140 for him (Big mugu scamming )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Barca Dey demand too much

He was decent

I think he was worth the 120 million unlike 140 million coutinho
he wasn't worth that lmao ,he was worth the same amount nkunku cost us 70m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Kai, this is funny
He loves donkey more than his girlfriend; he said it resemble his character.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
zeusis:

Loftus cheek
Cso
Mendy
Pulisic

Too basic. Give us only ENZO. We will complete payment in 6 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Common... Comparing Nkunku to Griezman is too much of an insult. Nkunku is not in any way close to Griexman.

Fine, we might have overpaid but 70m for Griezman then would be very much of a big steal, especially in an already depleted market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kane needs to leave Tottenham else he will hang his boots without winning any cup.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Common... Comparing Nkunku to Griezman is too much of an insult. Nkunku is not in any way close to Griexman.

Fine, we might have overpaid but 70m for Griezman then would be very much of a big steal, especially in an already depleted market.
shut the hell up, nkunku is on par with griezmann,why I'm I arguing with somebody that started watching football yesterday sef.

mtcheww.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Shame on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Be sincere here

You cannot compare griezman and nkunku to be worth the same price ,when Barca paid 120 ,transfermkt valued him at 100 ,so we over paid with just 20 which was decent

Nkunku haven’t done 10 percent of what griezman have done in football to be worth same price,this is a player who came 3rd at the ballon d or

Leave banter and respect griezman abeg

A player that came 3rd at the ballon d or twice should never be on the same sentence with nkunku in terms of anything who haven’t achieve anything in football

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

No. fans and players are begging old papa to stay. Even the national team too grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Be sincere here

You cannot compare griezman and nkunku to be worth the same price ,when Barca paid 120 ,transfermkt valued him at 100 ,so we over paid with just 20 which was decent

Nkunku haven’t done 10 percent of what griezman have done in football to be worth same price,this is a player who came 3rd at the ballon d or

A player that came 3rd at the ballon d or twice should never be on the same sentence with nkunku in terms of anything who haven’t achieve anything in football

Thank you
Eni to n siere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
MorataFC:
Kane needs to leave Tottenham else he will hang his boots without winning any cup.
Man utd looks like his final destination
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

You no get any free agent nah grin
Dw we can terminate the contract of some
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Be sincere here

Thank you
epistle don start did I ask you all this , admit you overpaid and accept you l you start to dey write epistle.

atletico chop una clean mouth still got the player for cheap fee that's what I call a good business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
MorataFC:

What trophy did Cuntay win at Atalanta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
epistle don start did I ask you all this , admit you overpaid and accept you l you start to dey write epistle.

atletico chop una clean mouth still got the player for cheap fee that's what I call a good business

Nkunku and griezman should never be on the same sentence

Man cannot even start for France

E good say ATM chop Barca than Barca paying for Ukrainian adama traore who isn’t even the best player in Ukraine league ,dem use una money for war grin

You want griezman to be valued as nkunku ,griezman wey world football rate pass hazard wey be your club legend

Rest abeg 😝😝😝😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

E good say ATM chop Barca than Barca paying for Ukrainian adama traore who isn’t even the best player in Ukraine league ,dem use una money for war grin

You want griezman to be valued as nkunku ,griezman wey world football rate pass hazard wey be your club legend

Rest abeg 😝😝😝😝
this where I no you are foolish,prime hazard, griezmann no fit lace in boot as for nkunku not starting for France he has injury as you no get sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Rest abeg 😝😝😝😝
you are back with this lame joke again,let me break it down to your retarded brain.

mudryk cost chelsea €62m the rest add ons if we win champions league,no be my fault say Yahoo clubs use una cash that period 😔

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
if no be this bankruptcy issue dey for still dey use Barca cash out grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
this where I no you are foolish,prime hazard, griezmann no fit lace in boot as for nkunku not starting for France he has injury as you no get sense

Prime hazard with poor goals and assist

Man didn’t smell ballon d or top 3 ,while griezman came 3rd twice

Hazard wey no get career reach Pedro ,so rest

When we say your club na small club una think sha na banter

Nobody can be more foolish than someone wanting griezman to be on the same market value with nkunku who is yet to have a career grin

Foolish aba chelsea fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
you are back with this lame joke again,let me break it down to your retarded brain.

mudryk cost chelsea €62m the rest add ons if we win champions league,no be my fault say Yahoo clubs use una cash that period 😔

Ukrainian adama teaore 😝😝😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Prime hazard with poor goals and assist

Man didn’t smell ballon d or top 3 ,while griezman came 3rd twice

Hazard wey no get career reach Pedro ,so rest

When we say your club na small club una think sha na banter

Nobody can be more foolish than someone wanting griezman to be on the same price rage with nkunku who is yet to have a career grin

Foolish aba chelsea fan
you paid £140m(net loss) for griezmann,we sold hazard for £80m profit,I don't know what can be more foolish than that , internet has made it possible for fools to air their own opinions so it's not entirely your fault.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Ukrainian adama teaore 😝😝😝
lame 🥱

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
you paid £140m(net loss) for griezmann,we sold hazard for £80m profit,I don't know what can be more foolish than that , internet has made it possible for fools to air their own opinions so it's not entirely your fault.

Rest

You sold hazard and invest 600 million on frauds battling relegation

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
lame 🥱

Cry 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Rest

You sold hazard and invest 600 million on frauds battling relegation
SMH,bro go play with your fellow drunkards that have time for your lame jokes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Wetin prime hazard do gangan wey griezmann no fit lace him boot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Wetin prime hazard do gangan wey griezmann no fit lace him boot?
Won’t blame them

They club never too provide good players

Prime hazard wey no pass Griezman for anything ,person wey come 3rd for ballon d or playing for ATM

Same club that parade fraudgba as legend ,striker wey no fit Average 1 goal in ever 2 games grin

Most times you try to be cool with some shekpites,but the stupidity in them will always come out

Person wey Dey Expect griezman and nkunku to be the same transfer fee grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
andrew444:

Won’t blame them

They club never too provide good players

Prime hazard wey no pass Griezman for anything ,person wey come 3rd for ballon d or playing form ATM

Same club that parade fraudgba as legend ,striker wey no fit Average 1 goal in ever 2 games grin

Most times you try to be cool with some shekpites,but the stupidity in them will always come out

Person wey Dey Expect griezman and nkunku to be the same transfer fee grin
The bros need community flogging
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The bros need community flogging

Griezman was valued at 100 when Barca paid 120 ,it was an uneccessary signing for sure

Na that person suppose Dey drag transfer fee with nkunku cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
timbros:

Will you be surprised if Villa beat us? I won't.

Southampton was on a 4 abi 5 game losing streak and met us. Dem win us, and continue their losing streak the very next match day.

That's how low we have gone.
No give away this time. No way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
MorataFC:
The one wey I no understand is the sacking of Jose just before a final match.
Later they will say village people no dey exist. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17425) (17426) (17427) (17428) (17429) (17430) (17431) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Skimpledawg(m), Unlimited22, TemporaryHansel and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.