Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10497699 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17496) (17497) (17498) (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) ... (19142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
The return of Mason Mount 100% sure

Edouard Mendy return highly likely

Tammy Abraham 2.0 with David Datro Fofana? Make it happen Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Skimpledawg:

You know these things chief grin

Make fbs send funds make I leave madam climb another mountain

What mountain do you want to leave, to climb another? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what do want them to do ,hire new coach and experience the same problem,how many competition we are still in? ,what are our chances of qualifying for champions league,zero.

you won't do better,so shut up

Tell your uncles at home to shut up.

I never insult people on Nairaland and I never fight anyone here. Don't be rude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Make I cash out like this 🤲

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Many members of chelsea team liked the return of lampard,but fools here feel they know what's Best for the team ,🤷

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Many members of chelsea team liked the return of lampard,but fools here feel they know what's Best for the team ,🤷
many? I see the obvious four where the remaining 28players

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Capaldi:

Calling them unserious is an understatement. Hire a competent manager and we could definitely go all the way to the champions league final and push for a top 6 finish but instead they rehired one of the worst coach In Chelsea history. An inept Enrique is even far better than bringing back Lampard. The owners wasted this season with one poor decision after another.

Enrique is currently available. If they are not hiring him, but instead, going for a temp solution until the end of the season, then it must mean Enrique did not convince 100%. It must mean they are either waiting for THE manager they want to be available (Nagelsmann), or they want to explore other leads and see if there is a competitive option.

On the other hand, we have Bruno saying he doesn't want the temp role.....and wants to leave. So, what's the club to do?

It makes sense to bring in faces that identify with the historical winning culture/tradition of the club - Lamps, Ashley, Terry, who won nearly everything at Chelsea...It's not as ridiculous a decision as people are making it out to be.

Maybe we won't be ultra tactical, but at least, we will get the boys fighting with passion. And we get Mount back (sorry I had to drop that in there) ...the only player in the forward line who knows how to shoot apparently.

The owners have admitted they made a mistake, and they want to correct it. We should all be glad that they are showing patience and not just bringing in the next available guy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chelsea scored from counter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lamps first speech is to announce that Mason Mount is a starter and one of the XI go dey bench for am 😃

Lampard: “Mason Mount has always been a fantastic player for me”. 🚨🔵 #CFC “I know what I get from Mason. I want to see him perform on the pitch. He's a huge player for Chelsea”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Enzo5:
Lamps first speech is to announce that Mason Mount is a starter and one of the XI go dey bench for am 😃

Lampard: “Mason Mount has always been a fantastic player for me”. 🚨🔵 #CFC “I know what I get from Mason. I want to see him perform on the pitch. He's a huge player for Chelsea”.
mount’s worst season still outshines felix’s Best season

Felix will be the victim of this appointment cos he can’t shoot and score
He just deceives boley with dribbling and turning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
airmark:

What mountain do you want to leave, to climb another? grin
Mount Horeb to climb Mount Sinai

FBS is familiar with these spiritual terms grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
your source?
Go watch his press conference and come back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Enzo5:

Good news.

Hope havertz gets relegated to the bench.

No more room for lazy players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Skimpledawg:
Go watch his press conference and come back.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
The whole problem Chelsea has now started from Lampard's first stint....I remember how we were dominating big teams like Liverpool but couldn't score goals...Goal scoring has been d problem and is still d problem....weda Lampard can now change dat now,,is d million dollar question

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Emaprince:
Good news.

Hope havertz gets relegated to the bench.

No more room for lazy players

Havertz10 is going to be really mad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kantebets:
mount’s worst season still outshines felix’s Best season

Felix will be the victim of this appointment cos he can’t shoot and score o
He just deceives boley with dribbling and turning
Lol it's harvest that will be the victim In Jesus name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Exonerate1:
Shameless people justifying appointing the worst manager in football history
Lampard or porter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Leyqute:

Havertz10 is going to be really mad.
He is having a meltdown as I type grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Capaldi:

Calling them unserious is an understatement. Hire a competent manager and we could definitely go all the way to the champions league final and push for a top 6 finish but instead they rehired one of the worst coach In Chelsea history. An inept Enrique is even far better than bringing back Lampard. The owners wasted this season with one poor decision after another.
No lampard is better than an inept Enrique as was shown in his first tenure and Everton. By the time benzema does Ramadan karim on our heads next week maybe that's when everybody's eyes will be clear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sniper04:

Lol it's harvest that will be the victim In Jesus name
we are stuck with havertz so we keep managing him till May
David fofana is not registered yet so that’s it but for Felix he is easily disposable so fingers crossed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
forgiveness:
Lampard now the new coach. Not bad. He did well when he was the coach with Chelsea.
Who did well? What did he do well? It's like you people are not tired of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Who did well? What did he do well? It's like you people are not tired of suffering.

Did you have option then, in the conditions we found ourselves? Based on that, he did well. Better than pota.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Altern8tor:
The whole problem Chelsea has now started from Lampard's first stint....I remember how we were dominating big teams like Liverpool but couldn't score goals...Goal scoring has been d problem and is still d problem....weda Lampard can now change dat now,,is d million dollar question
Hopefully he will use a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Did you have option then, in the conditions we found ourselves? Based on that, he did well. Better than pota.
That is not the answer I'm asking you for. What did he do well at Chelsea?
forgiveness:

So he is the only manager in this world? Didn't we use to appoint guys hiddink before as interim coach? If roman didn't leave club bias aside to sack him for tuchel will you see a second champions league to celebrate? Or are you telling me nagelsmann or Enrique won't take the job now rather in the summer? Only thing is to give them a short contract or time till the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That is not the answer I'm asking you for. What did he do well at Chelsea?
So he is the only manager in this world? Didn't we use to appoint guys hiddink before as interim coach? If roman didn't leave club bias aside to sack him for tuchel will you see a second champions league to celebrate? Or are you telling me nagelsmann or Enrique won't take the job now rather in the summer? Only thing is to give them a short contract or time till the end of the season.

I don't know the factors behind their decision not to employ one of the aforementioned coaches but my submission is that Lampard wasn't bad when he coached Chelsea despite the ban placed on us. He got to the finlas of a competition and as well made top 4. In fact, we were dominating teams but couldn't score.

We have just 10 matches to go, no need to rush. He is just an interim.

I know most of us are eyeing the Champions league trophy but don't forget who won it first. It was a Chelsea legend who wasn't that good. Roberto Di Matteo. Or can you tell me his achievement before that remarkable moment with Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Roman was ruthless shocked
Lampard few months before been sacked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
lateefGRDT:
Roman was ruthless shocked
Lampard few months before been sacked
I just dey imagine that potter stats under Roman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Skimpledawg:

He is having a meltdown as I type grin

LMAO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Y'all might need to keep an eye on Marcelo Gallardo. Very successful, and based on his profile, he's probably the most tactically flexible manager you'll ever see.

Last managed River Plate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
Women's Football

La Finalissima

England vs Brazil - Lauren James starts

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlueMann:
Y'all might need to keep an eye on Marcelo Gallardo. Very successful, and based on his profile, he's probably the most tactically flexible manager you'll ever see.

Does he speak English? This guy wants £10m a year by the way. He's never managed in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17496) (17497) (17498) (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) ... (19142) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Owopariola007, StarchAndBanga, Elnino4ladies, Sulele04(m), islamics(m), wman(m), popizaino(m), swiz123(m), raumdeuter, ixyi(m), Caicedobets(m), Capaldi, hensben(m), Ibukzy, niggaman(m), fredoooooo, Leyqute(m), Unlimited22, Debroslink and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.