Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553428 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17497) (17498) (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) (17503) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
nateevs:

Does he soak English? This guy wants ยฃ10m a year by the way. He's never managed in Europe.

I read somewhere that he's been learning English. Yeah he hasn't managed in Europe but his resume is pretty darn impressive, as is his talent I.d apparently.

As for his salary... that's between him and daddy Boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
First training pic of lamps

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Gaffer word is so cringe , anyways here is your gaffer for now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
With his favorite son ๐Ÿ™„

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lampfraud redemption arc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hang this pic on your walls!!!

Your new boss. My boss!!!

If you are not happy, go to court!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
By the way, that newbie trying to undermine Lamps good works because TT got us the CL must be freebasing.

Lamp wasn't really that bad. The only coach that went through the transfer restriction and delivered the top 4 with academy players.

If lamps didn't qualify for the second round of CL, we wouldn't win it. Heck, we might have won it if he was allowed to finish it.

He made FA cup finals just as TT.

TT only took the Barton and finished a race he started very well in the CL.

Brace yourself for a renewed hope, guys.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Golden boy is coming!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
When is Champions league semi final date?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
rooftops:

I just dey imagine that potter stats under Roman grin grin
Roman would have sacked Potter when he lost four matches in a row before world cup started

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Would have preferred a more experienced gaffer for these crucial games, not a rookie.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Altern8tor:
The whole problem Chelsea has now started from Lampard's first stint....I remember how we were dominating big teams like Liverpool but couldn't score goals...Goal scoring has been d problem and is still d problem....weda Lampard can now change dat now,,is d million dollar question
if I answer am now u go give me D money ๐Ÿคจ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
This Haaland vs Chelsea goals matter is getting more serious with 9 matches left. We need to score more goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
This Brazil striker...the lady Sabi ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Eazzii:
This Haaland vs Chelsea goals matter is getting more serious with 9 matches left. We need to score more goals.
it's already a done deal.

Chelsea can't outscore Haaland again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Altern8tor:
The whole problem Chelsea has now started from Lampard's first stint....I remember how we were dominating big teams like Liverpool but couldn't score goals...Goal scoring has been d problem and is still d problem....weda Lampard can now change dat now,,is d million dollar question
I remember that 2-1 loss. Abraham is a fool walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blake755: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Emaprince:
Hang this pic on your walls!!!

Your new boss. My boss!!!

If you are not happy, go to court!!!!
Imagination wan kill your new boss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Enzo5:
if I answer am now u go give me D money ๐Ÿคจ
Make Lampard answer am against wolves and Rmadrid....funny how Chelsea dey Sabi shock d world wen it comes to UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
lateefGRDT:
Roman was ruthless shocked
Lampard few months before been sacked
Honestly I'm not the biggest fans of his but he did a decent job in his first stint here.

He make top 4 with academy boys and transfer ban, that alone is by no means an easy feet and I can tell you any coach will have a hard time attaining that.

He breeze past ucl group stage and was 1st on the log in the beginning of December, injury to kante and kovacic really dealth with him and their is no choice than jorginho and loftus cheek.

Seeing someone here tagging him the worst coach in history is clownery.

And about his stint at Everton; he didn't perform to expectation but if we want to use Everton as criteria then benitez and ancellotti are also failures.

I'm anticipating what he will do with these set of player before I draw my verdict on him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

No lampard is better than an inept Enrique as was shown in his first tenure and Everton. By the time benzema does Ramadan karim on our heads next week maybe that's when everybody's eyes will be clear.
Enrique can't make felix and havertz to be scoring goals..wetin we be well be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
rooftops:

I just dey imagine that potter stats under Roman grin grin
He go sack am before 2 weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
nateevs:

Does he speak English? This guy wants ยฃ10m a year by the way. He's never managed in Europe.
He wan take plate compare epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Exonerate1:
Shameless people justifying appointing the worst manager in football history
cry today,cry tomorrow,cry forever..lampard at Chelsea is clear of your useless fraud of a coach potter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
FBS:

Wait o, e reach 4? undecided

Yes na...

Tuchel
Potter
Bruno
Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
My most favorite part of the rigged World Cup ,when fifa paid Portugal and Ronaldo to allow Morocco throw them out of the World Cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
andrew444:
My most favorite part of the rigged World Cup ,when fifa paid Portugal and Ronaldo to allow Morocco throw them out of the World Cup

What has this got to do with Chelsea that you have to drop this comment here? This is Chelsea thread please.

Before long now, you will claim that Ronaldo fanboys are talking down on Messi that's why you have to come defend him here.

Just see the comment you drop here out of no where.

Let's be guided please.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
timbros:

What has this got to do with Chelsea that you have to drop this comment here? This is Chelsea thread please.

Before long now, you will claim that Ronaldo fanboys are talking down on Messi that's why you have to come defend him here.

Let's be guided please.
Their club and thread is boring.

Who dey watch la liga apart from EL classico.

Allow him to feel lively here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Emaprince:
By the way, that newbie trying to undermine Lamps good works because TT got us the CL must be freebasing.

Lamp wasn't really that bad. The only coach that went through the transfer restriction and delivered the top 4 with academy players.

If lamps didn't qualify for the second round of CL, we wouldn't win it. Heck, we might have won it if he was allowed to finish it.

He made FA cup finals just as TT.

TT only took the Barton and finished a race he started very well in the CL.

Brace yourself for a renewed hope, guys.
postdigger, receipt don full ground o, I don't know what these people smoke that made them to believe they gonna win UCL, out of the 8 teams remaining your team is the weakest. Can you beat teal Madrid?
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
17k5 ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
By the way that oldie will not also tell you that we bottled the fa cup final after going ahead to who? Arteta who.had never managed a first team in his life. Abumeyang led it. Same abumeyang that was chased out like who mistakenly shouted Jesus is Lord during jumat. He will not also tell yoi how we were massacred and scattered by Bayern 7-1 home and away. You know you don't have the strength of Bayern attack but you went out to attack them foolishly almost every time? Dey play.
Dead manyoo that used people like Ole and Daniel James to tear us 4-0? I doubt Maguire has played a better match for manyoo in his career after that game. What position were we on the table before wicked roman sacked him? They sacked potter and brought potter senior and you are happy after the torrid months every Chelsea fan has faced in the world. No problem just as apc fans in Nigeria feel buhari's policies alongside the rest of us whether good or bad. Ndi lampard will also feel it alongside us whether they watch match on phone or viewing centre. And for holy boehly hand go soon touch am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
timbros:

Let's be guided please.

Guided una

Pendu fan boy spotted

Oya no vex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Na lampard fever and mediocrity Dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Make i no just talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17497) (17498) (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) (17503) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.