Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514605 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) (17503) (17504) (17505) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Then you will bench them for who can try till their goalscoring sense returns from wherever it's hiding. That is what top managers do.
And u think lampard can't do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Lol only member owned clubs can do that like when Culers pressured Barca's former president to resign.

Boehly can decide to turn Stamford bridge to a Mosque and nobody can do him anything

I think this is about the only thing he cannot do as owner of Chelsea. That's because Stamford Bridge is not owned outrightly by Chelsea FC and consequently not by its owners.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2023
nateevs:

I think this is about the only thing he cannot do as owner of Chelsea. That's because Stamford Bridge is not owned outrightly by Chelsea FC and consequently not by its owners.
I taught Chelsea have complete ownership of Stamford bridge?

Who owns it then...the government?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I taught Chelsea have complete ownership of Stamford bridge?

Who owns it then...the government?

No and no. It is still owned by the Chelsea Pitch Owners - shareholders involving a number of fans. John Terry is President.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2023
nateevs:

No and no. It is still owned by the Chelsea Pitch Owners - shareholders involving a number of fans. John Terry is President.
ok... that's good

But what if Boehly decides to build a new stadium with his own finances and move Chelsea away from Stamford bridge will Chelsea pitch owners kick against him?

Will he be allowed to do that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2023
nateevs:

Lampard is also a pitch owner

Lampard - "I wrestle in the ring I own, I'm Vince McMahon"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
ok... that's good

But what if Boehly decides to build a new stadium with his own finances and move Chelsea away from Stamford bridge will Chelsea pitch owners kick against him?

There is some complicated arrangement in the lease agreement between CPO and Chelsea FC. If memory serves me correctly, I think Boehly will need the permission of CPO to do that and continue keep the name Chelsea FC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Ibime:

If he said that, my man's a bar God!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ibime:

I actually did not know this. I only knew about JFH and a few old boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by limcar: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
11 incredible football stats you won’t believe are real

1. Neymar won La Liga Player of the Month before Lionel Messi

2. Dundee United have a 100% win ratio against Barcelona

3. Philipp Lahm didn’t commit a foul for an entire year

4. Mark Hughes played two matches in one day

5. Chris Nicholl scored all four goals in a 2-2 draw

6. Rogerio Ceni scored 131 goals as a goalkeeper

7. Timo Werner has more Champions League goals than Ronaldo de lima

8. Jose Mourinho went nine years without losing a home game

9. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Wayne Rooney has in his entire career

10. AC Milan won Serie A by scoring just 36 goals

11. Manchester United have never lost a PL game at Old Trafford when they are leading at half time

Source: planetfootball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
limcar:
11 incredible football stats you won’t believe are real

1. Neymar won La Liga Player of the Month before Lionel Messi

2. Dundee United have a 100% win ratio against Barcelona

3. Philipp Lahm didn’t commit a foul for an entire year

4. Mark Hughes played two matches in one day

5. Chris Nicholl scored all four goals in a 2-2 draw

6. Rogerio Ceni scored 131 goals as a goalkeeper

7. Timo Werner has more Champions League goals than Ronaldo de lima

8. Jose Mourinho went nine years without losing a home game

9. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Wayne Rooney has in his entire career

10. AC Milan won Serie A by scoring just 36 goals

11. Manchester United have never lost a PL game at Old Trafford when they are leading at half time

Source: planetfootball

That man is superior to every other coach in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
A001:
shocked
Shows we won't relegate. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Emaprince:

If he said that, my man's a bar God!!!

lol. I put Arsonal words in his mouth from when he was running UW - I wrestle and I own my own ring, I'm Vince McMahon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
youngZee23:
And u think lampard can't do it
We were benefiting in 9th position after spending 200 million the last time he was doing it here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chelsea have drawn up a list of up to 7 names, which will then be made into a shortlist by Paul Winstanley and Laurence Stewart before finally being interviewed by Todd Boehly & Behdad Egbhali. (@TomRoddy_ @TimesSport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
FBS:

Shows we won't relegate. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
I dey fear people wey get a mad IQ, and it’s easily one of the reasons I don’t berate Frankie.

He could be a system manager who needs the right funds to build the sort of team he desires to play with, and a glance at his managerial career clearly shows that he hasn’t been privileged to work with such budget or even players.

It’s been shitty teams to work with, from Wigan to Chelsea (who were then placed under a transfer ban), to an ancestry inconsistent Everton side.

While he had an unfortunate brief stint with us, he was able to produce one of the best right backs in world football, one of the best defenders in Italy, one of the best forwards in Italy and a hardworking astute player in Mount.

This is the first time in his career he will be inheriting a good squad that has just a couple of dysfunctions. He could have some great ideas waiting to be explored.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Theuniverse:
that is why I want football to pass joint control laws, any decision made by owner or board must be approved by the club fans vice versa. this will curtail stupid owners like boehly from just waking up and making stupid decisions. one idiot go just come begin to hire mumu coach dem, bring mumu mumu policy dem, because he buy club. imagine boehly sack tuchel and hire Potter and then lampard and even attempting to increase ticket prices. this one they are shouting democracy up and down,let football enter democracy. there should be club parliament with fans elected members, to debate and veto any nonsense decisions made by a stupid owner, they should even have powers to sack and remove any nonsense man from the board and sack a nonsense owner. if done football will balance. at least Chelsea get the idea, we have chelsea pitch owners association, that is controlling mumu owners like boehly from tampering with Stamford bridge. next is to implement the control system fully. I hope it work out soon. FIFA uefa take note.

That is what they do in Bundesliga which makes them not to have oligarch owners and you insult them for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
ok... that's good

He's allowed to do it but must change the name from chelsea fc..the yawa be say the fans will not support it and u knows the out come, because without the fans there nothing like club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
you cannot move chelsea to a new site without the vote of CPO, you cannot change the name of chelsea without the vote of CPO.

make una no dey mumu una selves ,I doubt boehly and co wants a change of name,stop talking what you knowno nothing about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Griffon:
I dey fear people wey get a mad IQ, and it’s easily one of the reasons I don’t berate Frankie.

He could be a system manager who needs the right funds to build the sort of team he desires to play with, and a glance at his managerial career clearly shows that he hasn’t been privileged to work with such budget or even players.

It’s been shitty teams to work with, from Wigan to Chelsea (who were then placed under a transfer ban), to an ancestry inconsistent Everton side.

While he had an unfortunate brief stint with us, he was able to produce one of the best right backs in world football, one of the best defenders in Italy, one of the best forwards in Italy and a hardworking astute player in Mount.

This is the first time in his career he will be inheriting a good squad that has just a couple of dysfunctions. He could have some great ideas waiting to be explored.

You mean Derby County.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is what they do in Bundesliga which makes them not to have oligarch owners and you insult them for it
It's because they are not oligarch owners that is making you steal most of the good players from the clubs even your second position dortmund. By the time the rule is changed and arab rich men start buying leverkusen and dortmund you people would celebrate bundesliga like champions league the next time you win it. Only you people want wirtz, only you people want frimpong. You don't want the league to grow.
German dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Even pirlo with his high IQ cannot do zilch..

Iq cannot translate to been tactical. IQ without tactics is JQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It's because they are not oligarch owners that is making you steal most of the good players from the clubs even your second position dortmund. By the time the rule is changed and arab rich men start buying leverkusen and dortmund you people would celebrate bundesliga like champions league the next time you win it. Only you people want wirtz, only you people want frimpong. You don't want the league to grow.
German dangote.

When was the last time we bought player from Dortmund? If we don't buy the players from them will the players stay?

DId Akanji Haaland Harvetz, Werner Nkunku, Aubaneyang Guundogan, KdB, Pulisic Firmino, Son stay that their Bundesliga clubs when Bayern didnt buy them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

When was the last time we bought player from Dortmund? If we don't buy the players from them will the players stay?

DId Akanji Haaland Harvetz, Werner Nkunku, Aubaneyang Guundogan, KdB, Pulisic Firmino, Son stay that their Bundesliga clubs when Bayern didnt buy them?

How do you know they won't stay and form a strong team to compete against you? I'm sure if you people didn't have good midfielders that you took some from other Germany clubs you people would have also gone for bellingham. Look at the way you people used and dumped nagulsman. If it was not easy to snatch him from rb leipzig you people won't have easily thrown him away like that the way you did to kovac too when you took him from Frankfurt. You even took upamecano and sabitzer from them the same season like for dortmund. You people should be charged for sucking life out of your league.
Vampire munich.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea have drawn up a list of up to 7 names, which will then be made into a shortlist by Paul Winstanley and Laurence Stewart before finally being interviewed by Todd Boehly & Behdad Egbhali. (@TomRoddy_ @TimesSport
If they don't want nagelsmann they should sign mourinho cos he's a god in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

How do you know they won't stay and form a strong team to compete against you? I'm sure if you people didn't have good midfielders that you took some from other Germany clubs you people would have also gone for bellingham. Look at the way you people used and dumped nagulsman. If it was not easy to snatch him from rb leipzig you people won't have easily thrown him away like that the way you did to kovac too when you took him from Frankfurt. You even took upamecano and sabitzer from them the same season like for dortmund. You people should be charged for sucking life out of your league.
Vampire munich.

When we didn't touch Haaland Akanji Aubameyang Gundogan Foolishic Dembele, Sokratis, Mikitaryan Sancho, Isak did they stay at Dortmund? Bayern has not signed 1 player from Dortmund in 7yrs so who have they been selling their players to that is making them unable to compete

They are likely to sell Bellingham again was it Bayern who took him from them?

When Leipzig sold Werner Konate and Naby was it Bayern they sold it to? or why didn't they wait at Leipzig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Griffon:
I dey fear people wey get a mad IQ, and it’s easily one of the reasons I don’t berate Frankie.He could be a systemmanager who needs the right fundstobuild the sort of team he desires to play with, and a glance at his managerial career clearly shows that he hasn’t been privileged to work with such budget or even players.It’s been shitty teams to work with, from Wigan to Chelsea(who were then placed under a transfer ban,to an ancestryWhile he had an unfortunate brief stint with us, he was able to produce one of the best right backs in world football, one of the best defenders in Italy one of the best forwards in Italy and a hardworking player in MountThis is the first time in his career he will be inheriting a good squad that has just a couple of dysfunctions. He could have some great ideas waiting to be explored.
He will be a good manager cos we created a lot of chances during his time just that they didn't score.that will be his p this time as well cos no striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

When we didn't touch Haaland Akanji Aubameyang Gundogan Foolishic Dembele, Sokratis, Mikitaryan Sancho, Isak did they stay at Dortmund? Bayern has not signed 1 player from Dortmund in 7yrs so who have they been selling their players to that is making them unable to compete

They are likely to sell Bellingham again was it Bayern who took him from them?

When Leipzig sold Werner Konate and Naby was it Bayern they sold it to? or why didn't they wait at Leipzig

You be wicked man

See as you spell every player name well ,e reach pulisic you change am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
timbros:

You mean Derby County.

Yeah thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
andrew444:

You be wicked man

See as you spell every player name well ,e reach pulisic you change am grin
As I see am, I go back to look the moniker wey egbon quote. I think say na A1rmark

(1) (2) (3) ... (17499) (17500) (17501) (17502) (17503) (17504) (17505) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, monerozi5590, chidekings(m), Leyqute(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.