Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17524) (17525) (17526) (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Boehly will rather let chelsea sink that give Enrique control grin

Enrique looks like he knows Chelsea problem. He is asking for exactly what we need, not more ninny CAMs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Both goals were firmly VVD fault

Below is from a Liverpool blog

Forget pretensions of being the best, Virgil van Dijk looks a thoroughly ordinary defender now. The odd header or clearance or whatever, but nothing special whatsoever.

He had two bites of the cherry to stop the build-up to 1-0 and failed both times, then completely ignored the only attacker in the box from a routine cross for 2-0. A dismal attempted tackle saw him booked on the half-hour mark – this is not the Dutch defender we knew. Like this, he’s finished.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2023/04/liverpool-2-2-arsenal-player-ratings-2/

Shegzdave:

If you’re blaming the goal on Arnold, what of assist VVD gave Nelli?

You asked me, and I answered

nihilistjnr:

Trent and VVD

I did not absolve VVD, but imo Trent also shares the blame, and assist aside, he was diabolical today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Go and look at who Martinelli ran past before putting ball in the net.
If you’re blaming the goal on Arnold, what of assist VVD gave Nelli?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Boehly slander will end this season, first year as a club owner not perfect but will get things right 👊

I wonder why they all keep raising the same problem to fix

GK, DM and Striker

Nice talks from both candidates. I will only add RW to this list

For striker, they should take the cheap option and go for Marcus Thuram on free transfer. Tired of weak strikers that can't make things happen on their own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I did not absolve VVD, but imo Trent also shares the blame, and assist aside, he was diabolical today
He wasn't that bad especially in the second half, and that was because he mostly played in midfield and Liverpool were on the front foot.

Salah on the other hand, aside his goal......

VVD was also not the best today, and Fabinho consistently lost his runner in the first half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

VVD takes the large part of the blame for the first goal and the second goal was on Arnold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

He wasn't that bad especially in the second half, and that was because he mostly played in midfield and Liverpool were on the front foot.

Salah on the other hand, aside his goal......

VVD was also not the best today, and Fabinho consistently lost his runner in the first half.

Attacking wise Trent was very good...my context was in terms of defending.

That boy was cooked all match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Attacking wise Trent was very good...my context was in terms of defending.

That boy was cooked all match
We all know he can't defend.

Anybody arguing is just being petty.

He should still be having nightmares of Grealish sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2023
PatientofYabale:

Lampard
That one is your imagination not dream. Go and sleep and dream a better dream for yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let's be very specific

1st goal who was responsible
2nd goal who was responsible

1st goal Fabinho, Trent, Alisson

2nd goal Trent, VVD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibime:

GK, DM and Striker

For striker, they should take the cheap option and go for Marcus Thuram on free transfer. Tired of weak strikers that can't make things happen on their own
We should just buy a strong world class striker that finishes up more chances and can be a presence in the box. That thuram moves sluggishly atimes and he also has a bad behaviour.
I think nagulsman will be picked above Enrique cause he will more willing to be a yes man than enrique who is more stubborn. Both of them are great for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We should just buy a strong world class striker that finishes up more chances and can be a presence in the box. That thuram moves sluggishly atimes and he also has a bad behaviour.
I think nagulsman will be picked above Enrique cause he will more willing to be a yes man than enrique who is more stubborn. Both of them are great for us.

Enrique is not Nagelsman's mate and will surely not succumb to a mugu's plan to anomalies him. Make una carry Nagelsman abeg... Can't begin to have soft spot for an agbero club because Enrique decides to coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibime:

GK, DM and Striker

*sigh*

again we noni madueke and Hutchinson no need for that, arsenal used Saka like that till he became consistent we will use noni madueke like that too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Enrique is not Nagelsman's mate and will surely not succumb to a mugu's plan to anomalies him. Make una carry Nagelsman abeg... Can't begin to have soft spot for an agbero club because Enrique decides to coach.
When did you become Enrique's wife?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibime:

Enrique looks like he knows Chelsea problem. He is asking for exactly what we need, not more ninny CAMs
Enrique will have to work with scouts then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2023
airmark:

1st goal Fabinho, Trent, Alisson

2nd goal Trent, VVD

So VVD who made a pinpoint assist to Martinelli had no blame in that first goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

The midfield letting runners in behind them so early was a huge factor for the first goal, but Trent and VVD didn't cover themselves in glory.

The second goal is mostly Trent. Not sticking with Martinelli from a nothing free kick pulls Konate wide and all of a sudden Jesus is left free in the box.

VVD shoulders some of the blame too, but that is majorly on Trent.

How is VVD leaving Jesus free in the box to head uncontested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Shegzdave:

I’ll fault the second goal on Arnold cause he should have marked Martinelli but he failed at that giving Nelli the space to make a pinpoint cross to Jesus

1st goal VVD mainly
2nd goal mainly VVD and Trent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Chelsea need to sell Havertz, not because he is not good but doesn’t fit this league. Sign Felix and a prolific striker, one midfielder and Enrique and we are good to go next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

How can Thuram move sluggishly when he is a former winger? Man has power, pace and speed and can dribble. I tend to favour strikers with physicality of no9 but history as wingers, that's why I liked players like Suarez and Arnautovic cos these players can make things happen for themselves, not waiting for service.

Are there incidents of bad behaviour? Care to share? In my experience, I tend to find children of ex-footballers to be quite professional because they have good guidance from their fathers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:03am On Apr 10, 2023
andrew444:

When we say majority of Chelsea fans are touts people think we are joking

How can a sane person rate potter ahead of tuchel?

Ever their owner self no get sense

He should have used that money spent on players invest in a good stadium ,But maga na maga

Sometimes you go just dey yarn dust here.

Only one person talk that rubbish talk, but it's majority of Chelsea fans that are touts.

Aside Ballzproblem, who else in this fan base said Potter is better than Tuchel? When is one person, majority?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Who need your soft spot?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Black44(m): 5:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Sportsweb:
Harmon Web
Thanks.
At the moment, I am just looking to register a domain name and possibly email hosting.
The website build will come later.

Do we have website developers in the house?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Black44(m): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibime:

How can Thuram move sluggishly when he is a former winger? Man has power, pace and speed and can dribble. I tend to favour strikers with physicality of no9 but history as wingers, that's why I liked players like Suarez and Arnautovic cos these players can make things happen for themselves, not waiting for service.

Are there incidents of bad behaviour? Care to share? In my experience, I tend to find children of ex-footballers to be quite professional because they have good guidance from their fathers.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:33am On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:

Sometimes you go just dey yarn dust here.

Only one person talk that rubbish talk, but it's majority of Chelsea fans that are touts.

Aside Ballzproblem, who else in this fan base said Potter is better than Tuchel? When is one person, majority?
You should know by now that his words are .....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

When did you become Enrique's wife?

When did you become nagelsman wife ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2023
If we parade the likes of Gallagher and play the way we did against Wolves, Real Madrid will beat us Blue, yellow and black.

Anything short of a disciplined and professional performance will effectively end the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

So VVD who made a pinpoint assist to Martinelli had no blame in that first goal

VVD was trying to cover a problem caused by a Fabinho, whose legs have gone and exposed his defence to an intruder that ran with the ball and passed it.

Alisson's reflex was a suspect. On a good day, he should be having a hand on that Martinelli's light kick. Ramsdale wasn't that useless on the other side.

Trent always losing his man. He should have done better tracking Martinelli's run.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
New contract for Chilly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Roberto Firmino what a game he had and that header. Peach.

Nunez though, na why dem buy the guy sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2023
BlueMann:
New contract for Chilly
So na Money Mount remain now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17524) (17525) (17526) (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), walesdam(m), PendragonVII and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.