Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547732 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17526) (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) (17531) (17532) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
At their very prime, choose one.

What's Gary Neville doing there?

I can't choose between the other 3. All World Class. I will ask you to make Lahm an option at leftback and choose him there, then come back and toss coin between Cafu and Alves for right back, though I'm leaning toward Alves for the assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:

What is Gary Neville doing in this picture?

If you are going to put Neville there you can as well put Wan Bissaka or Nathaniel Clyne

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is Gary Neville doing in this picture?

If you are going to put Neville there you can as well put Wan Bissaka or Nathaniel Clyne

A whole Utd legend ehn 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
larride:

A whole Utd legend ehn 😂

Some average players in their prime will be using media to whitewash their average careers

Players like Neville Carragher Jenas.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
larride:

Cafu
Alves
Lahm
Neville

I don't know mehn. I'm undecided between Cafu and Lahm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

Nah. He looks obviously Slavic (Eastern European).

Once you get that bit it makes it easier, though I knew him straight away as he was at Real as an executive about 15yrs ago and looked pretty much like this. That’s Mijatović.

Bros you suppose don dey do punditry by now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
larride:

A whole Utd legend ehn 😂

The 4th person there should probably be Zanetti, but he would be 4th.

Cafu probably gets it for me cos i think he could have played in any era with his superior size and athleticism and he had good technique as well.
If you ask me next month though i might go with Alves or Lahm. They are all GOATED.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Some average players in their prime will be using media to whitewash their average careers

Players like Neville Carragher Jenas.

Na that Carragher own funny pass. The guy has more career own goals than goals scored.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
Cafu. Lahm and Neville should not be there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Dida,del piero,maradona,maldini, materazzi, trezequet, Buffon, gattuso, original ronaldo

andrew444:

Gennaro Gattuso
Marco matterazi
Alessandro del Piero
Dida
Buffon
Trezeguet
Paolo maldini

popizaino:

Buffon
Dida
Gattuso
Maldini
Maradona
Matterazzi
Ronaldo Delima
Trezequet
Vieri

Una try. For a moment I thought Trezeguet was Roberto Carlos because of the haircut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Melvyn11:

Respect lahm

As for Neville I agree cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
andrew444:

Respect lahm

As for Neville I agree cheesy
Lahm reputation has gotten bigger than his actual ability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Leyqute:

Bros you suppose don dey do punditry by now grin

Connect me now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

I can name all. Easily.

What the phuck is Materazzi doing there? Ultimate gatecrashing grin

He got a head butt from Zidane grin that's why
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

Connect me now.

You go join the waiting list. After Lampard, na you be next grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:

Easily alves ,the most complete RB , can defend and can attack

Not taking anything away from legendary cafu a goated RB ,I just prefer alves because he can defend and can attack unlike others

Gary Neville shouldn’t be here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

The 4th person there should probably be Zanetti, but he would be 4th.

Cafu probably gets it for me cos i think he could have played in any era with his superior size and athleticism and he had good technique as well.
If you ask me next month though i might go with Alves or Lahm. They are all GOATED.

Cafu for me also. I’ll pick Alves over Lahm for those assist and thuggery. 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Understand Chelsea want to keep João Félix as part of long term project. Club very happy with his impact, João also keen on staying at #CFC. 🔵🇵🇹

The deal will depend on tag asked by Atlético, talks will take place soon.

New coach, also a factor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
Philip Lahm is my favourite full back ever..
For me he's the first pick, then Alves..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
popizaino:

This is why we can never align and you will be a very poor coach,thinking defending is all about man-marking.

Go and man-mark messi and prime Hazard now and see how your team be collecting wotowoto all the time.
Raumdeuter thinks we still in the 80s/90s...
No team employs a man marking strategy, what we have now is zonal marking.
Defending spaces, defending as a team,
not archaic man marking..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
Sneaked in neville like we wouldn't notice grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Remember Messi is 35 years old and Rashford is 25 grin grin grin grin. And yet messi is the flop and if you want to call the French league a farmer's league, remember there is a 22 years old haaland with 30 goals in the English premiere League 😁😁😁😁😁

Messi is indeed a victim of his own success.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dem cook Warey ,the thing pain am e block the page asap cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
kendrick93:
Ramdeuter thinks we still in the 80s/90s...
No team employs a man marking strategy, what we have now is zonal marking.
Defending spaces, defending as a team,
not archaic man marking..

So what was VVD doing for the 2 goals conceded yesterday. Is it zonal or man or woman marking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
What's Neville doing there 🤔🤔
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Una wan finish a whole Man Utd legend?

Abeg o, I just pull that image from somewhere post here. No be me put Neville there o cheesy

Afrodoc2 you are correct, Zanetti should be the fourth name on the list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Boehly will rather let chelsea sink that give Enrique control grin
good point raised.

Especially in that wide option. We don't have players who are very good in 1v1 like city and arsenal

Making good use of 1v1 situation is key if you will play good attacking football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Understand Chelsea want to keep João Félix as part of long term project. Club very happy with his impact, João also keen on staying at #CFC. 🔵🇵🇹

The deal will depend on tag asked by Atlético, talks will take place soon.

New coach, also a factor.
what is boli smoking ffs?

Man needs to Bleep off and employ people who actually know about football to run things.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Todd Boehly tried to make Real Madrid’s chief scout Juni Calafat the sporting director of Chelsea last summer, it tempted him but he was not completely convinced as Boehly has execessive intervention - The American likes to get involved and have weight in decisions on who is signed and sold.
[ relevo ]

boehly don kill me 🤦,this man wey discover vinicius jr and rodrygo ,camavinga etc.

Boehly is a control freak I swear you know nothing about football leave it to experts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
timbros:
Who invited Gary Neville blud?😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Melvyn11:

Lol. You are actually joking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Leyqute:

Na that Carragher own funny pass. The guy has more career own goals than goals scored.
Baba went on Twitter to respond to respond to people dragging VVD yesterday by saying that VVD was better than Vidic

Na so fans from all angles face am 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (17526) (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) (17531) (17532) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kad199, AdisaOwala, Robisky001(m), timbros(m), fredoooooo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.