Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547970 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) (17531) (17532) (17533) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Who sneaked in blud
Andrew444
Raumdeuter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
OhBritannia:
Remember Messi is 35 years old and Rashford is 25 grin grin grin grin. And yet messi is the flop and if you want to call the French league a farmer's league, remember there is a 22 years old haaland with 30 goals in the English premiere League 😁😁😁😁😁

Messi is indeed a victim of his own success.
Playing for City in Ligue One, Haaland will surely score 50 in that league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
zeusis:
Who sneaked in blud
Andrew444
Rumdeuter

Fraud

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
FBS:

Not sure what you meant boss.
I'm a Developer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

Baba went on Twitter to respond to respond to people dragging VVD yesterday by saying that VVD was better than Vidic

Na so fans from all angles face am 🀣🀣🀣

OMG 🀣🀣🀣

Could you show me the thread?

VVD better than Vidic? Such disrespect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
zeusis:
Who sneaked in blud
Andrew444
Raumdeuter

Vvd is a great defender no doubt ,but he shouldn’t be compared with these guys abeg

I doubt vvd is even that better than Gary Cahill or Lesley king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

Neville should not be there.
Sneaked in like we wouldn't notice grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Leyqute:

OMG 🀣🀣🀣

Could you show me the thread?

VVD better than Vidic? Such disrespect.
Give me small time make I find am...Twitter is currently ablaze for some other reasons 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

Give me small time make I find am...Twitter is currently ablaze for some other reasons 😎

Don't worry, I found it. πŸ˜€

Dalai Lama ba? @bolded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Leyqute:

Don't worry, I found it. πŸ˜€

Dalai Lama ba? @bolded
Uberfacts, Daily Loud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Unlimited22:

Uberfacts, Daily Loud

Oh.

Agbado man gist.

Saw that earlier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2023
from potopoto to aba lamp. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. whodey11 na so ur team useless reach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
what is boli smoking ffs?

Man needs to Bleep off and employ people who actually know about football to run things.
se me don talk am since.
If true Boli seems to be main problem. I just no get his agenda.
The moment he said EPL should be playing East vs West (a la US style) I knew he had no idea what football is about.

What I don't understand is why he's hired the likes of Winstanley, director of massage, director of brain and the rest of the crew - what exactly are there roles

Can someone enlighten me on this please?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2023
today I feast 😈
tuchains get ready 🌚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Capaldi:

Not sluggish but cumbersome. He was the one who spat at an opponent face and got 6 match suspension last season.
This is what happened. Thank you. Ibime see his bad behavior here. He also was heard on camera saying it's good benzema wasn't in the team when he wasn't picked any longer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2 why are we holding talks with one marcelo galardo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:22am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

This is what happened. Thank you. Ibime see his bad behavior here. He also was heard on camera saying it's good benzema wasn't in the team when he wasn't picked any longer.

That's minor heat of the moment stuff. I thought you were gonna say he is always late for training like Dembele, fighting with coaches etc

This is the good parental guidance I'm talking about as regarding that spitting incident. Sons of ex pros are usually very professional.

As for Benzema, he's the one with disruptive behaviour in that French team and many of the senior pros wanted him out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Ballzproblem2 why are we holding talks with one marcelo galardo?
we are not holding any talks with him, he's just part of the shortlist.

Heard nice things about his football style of play though, English Language a barrier.

Anyways a risky gamble like Potter IMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Ibime:

That's minor heat of the moment stuff. I thought you were gonna say he is always late for training like Dembele, fighting with coaches etc

This is the good parental guidance I'm talking about as regarding that spitting incident. Sons of ex pros are usually very professional.

As for Benzema, he's the one with disruptive behaviour in that French team and many of the senior pros wanted him out.
But many sons of ex professionals didn't spit in people's faces. I'm sure he did it because of his father's legendary status making him feel proud. He can come and be a backup striker but I don't think he is somebody who will take us to the next level. We need a very wicked goalscorer and fighter in the box. I also don't trust many bubdesliga top scorers. See what we saw with Werner and are still seeing with harvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
we are not holding any talks with him, he's just part of the shortlist.

Heard nice things about his football style of play though, English Language a barrier.

Anyways a risky gamble like Potter IMO
I heard his only coaching experience is river plate of Argentina. How will a club even be called river plate? He should go and wait for the likes of dead barka and osasuna. That is his level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:43am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

But many sons of ex professionals didn't spit in people's faces. I'm sure he did it because of his father's legendary status making him feel proud. He can come and be a backup striker but I don't think he is somebody who will take us to the next level. We need a very wicked goalscorer and fighter in the box. I also don't trust many bubdesliga top scorers. See what we saw with Werner and are still seeing with harvertz.

Suarez, Zidane, Roy Keane, Rijkaard and co have done worse and you don't see anyone questioning their professionalism. Below is Rijkaard spitting at Rudi Voller. Suarez bites, Drogba and Zidane headbutt, but they give 100% in training

Most sons of ex pros don't even make it pro cos they are born with silver spoons. I went to school with one, Mark Lee, son of Colin Lee, former pro and Wolves assistant manager. He thought he was gonna be a footballer and had Wolves academy spot, but he was a lazy boy, and wasn't even top 3 player in our school year.

Lilian has two sons who have made it to the highest level, meaning they put in plenty work at youth level and had good guidance. It takes a lot of work and dedication to go pro and when you see a rich boy going pro, it's usually because he wants it bad, not driven by poverty or hunger.

You will see that behaviour in the Maldinis, Redknapps, Lampards, Alonso, Thiago and Rafinha, Vialli, Kaka and co, and you barely hear complaint from their coaches. 99% of pros kids don't make it cos they don't have that hunger. If you see one that made it, just know he has discipline and the right guidance to navigate any disciplinary situation, like how Lilian quickly cautioned him, Marcus apologized immediately and accepted one month wages fine without argument even though he said the spit was unintentional. Even the boy name Marcus is chosen after Marcus Garvey while his brother Kephren, who is on verge of France squad, is named after an Egyptian Pharaoh so you know Lilian is not some dumb father. He was known for his discipline and intelligence as a player, held most Caps for France, and also a UNICEF ambassador. These boys are from good family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:04am On Apr 11, 2023
Ibime:

Suarez, Zidane, Roy Keane, Rijkaard and co have done worse and you don't see anyone questioning their professionalism. Below is Rijkaard spitting at Rudi Voller. Suarez bites, Drogba and Zidane headbutt, but they give 100% in training

Most sons of ex pros don't even make it pro cos they are born with silver spoons. I went to school with one, Mark Lee, son of Colin Lee, former pro and Wolves assistant manager. He thought he was gonna be a footballer and had Wolves academy spot, but he was a lazy boy, and wasn't even top 3 player in our school year.

Lilian has two sons who have made it to the highest level, meaning they put in plenty work at youth level and had good guidance. It takes a lot of work and dedication to go pro and when you see a rich boy going pro, it's usually because he wants it bad, not driven by poverty or hunger.

You will see that behaviour in the Maldinis, Redknapps, Lampards, Alonso, Thiago and Rafinha, Vialli, Kaka and co, and you barely hear complaint from their coaches. 99% of pros kids don't make it cos they don't have that hunger. If you see one that made it, just know he has discipline and the right guidance to navigate any disciplinary situation, like how Lilian quickly cautioned him, Marcus apologized immediately and accepted one month wages fine without argument even though he said the spit was unintentional. Even the boy name Marcus is chosen after Marcus Garvey while his brother Kephren, who is on verge of France squad, is named after an Egyptian Pharaoh so you know Lilian is not some dumb father. He was known for his discipline and intelligence as a player, held most Caps for France, and also a UNICEF ambassador. These boys are from good family.
Lol, you quickly brought RPG to a catapult and stone fight. No be so grin. Another reason why I'm not very keen on him is he should have left his club since if he was that good rather than being offloaded on a free. Good strikers are very hard to get for free unlike defenders and midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:09am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Lol, you quickly brought RPG to a catapult and stone fight. No be so grin. Another reason why I'm not very keen on him is he should have left his club since if he was that good rather than being offloaded on a free. Good strikers are very hard to get for free unlike defenders and midfielders.

He only converted to striker this season so he is still new to the position

He was an above average winger but not elite level. With his strength and height and dribbling skills, coach has found a better position that fits his physical profile but by then his contract is already expiring. Reminds me of Arnautovic that Stoke were wasting on the wing. By the time they realized he's a striker, it was too late, and West Ham were the ones to enjoy him as striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Wrexham 3 - 2 Notts County

Forget EPL for now, this is where the action was.

Welcome to Wrexham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:02am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I heard his only coaching experience is river plate of Argentina. How will a club even be called river plate? He should go and wait for the likes of dead barka and osasuna. That is his level.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Here is Foster (from 3.36 - 4.18 ) dissecting how he saved a 96th min. penalty to win the match.

Data in the mud, sometimes it is good to trust your instincts particularly in football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ2YDPKfVp0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Welcome to Wrexham. Hollywood stuff.

There is nothing like football. Nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w1x6OYG3lk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Sneaked in like we wouldn't notice grin

Why would timbros β€œsneak in” Neville?
It was just a flawed list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Sportsweb:
Playing for City in Ligue One, Haaland will surely score 50 in that league
He didn't score 50 in "burnthisleaguedown" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

shellSea with a bridge of a stadium trolling a club named River plate

Amusing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Christopher Vivell met with Gavi’s agent Ivan de la Pena several weeks ago in Madrid, per Diario AS, in order to communicate their desire to sign him from Barcelona. The meeting went well and another is scheduled for the coming weeks as Chelsea seek to advance in talks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2023
John Obi Mikel: "It's about the money now, it's not about passion. You don't see those things in the dressing room anymore. When I look at this Chelsea team, who do you think is leading that dressing room? There is no one.

"Even Cesar Azpilicueta who has been there for a long time, he is such a quiet, lovely guy, but he doesn't look to me like someone who is going to be that. I'm sorry to say, but you need those people."

(1) (2) (3) ... (17527) (17528) (17529) (17530) (17531) (17532) (17533) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: walesdam(m), airmark(m), timbros(m), jolly94, incredible70(m), chrisooblog and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.