Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) (17741) (17742) (17743) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2023
Amoto94:
Marcus Thuram has turned down an offer from Chelsea and is keen to wait to choose the right club and wants to play Champions League football.

{L'Equipe} cc: Ibime

Shame. Who we should have chased in January instead of the ill advised Felix loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2023
lordfalcao:
belotti is the saurez incarnate, he is back and in top form.

He can score 20 league goals minimum for us

This bros grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2023
lordfalcao:

Belotti better than benzema ,29 Seria A games and Zero goals

Mourinho will chase that fraud out soon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On May 23, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Lolll.... I have never seen any player so washed up and useless like Belotti. I have been following most of Roma games, he offers no threat to any defender even if the defender started playing the defensive role just yesterday. His touches are atrocious, no hold up play, can't even anticipate passes, easily losing touches, always falling like a pushed mannequin and has no aerial threat. That guy scoring above 20 goals in 2016/17 is nothing short of a miracle that needs to be studied cos there's no way a player can relapse with such free fall gravity. He is always playing as a less of full squad for Roma, just making up numbers due to inability of Abraham to consolidate his full grasp as a striker.

Belloti should just resign. I think he has past his career

By the time you check airmark favourite eleven their stories are similar

Manolas, Krychokewack and Wanyama in midfield, Belotti in attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On May 23, 2023
When I told you about the airmark curse you think it was a joke

See the below

How it started

airmark:

I like Scamacca.

airmark:
We should use 40m out of 55m to waste on Sterling and buy Scamacca. He has good touches as a CF and has many years ahead of him.

How its going

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:
When I told you about the airmark curse you think it was a joke

See the below

How it started

How its going

Shock move to European giants from European dwarfs.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

Shock move to European giants from European dwarfs.

You hyped Scamacca at the beginning of the season

This was how he rewarded the coach

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

You hyped Scamacca at the beginning of the season

This was how he rewarded the coach

Maybe he should have joined a bigger club like I had wanted. Now, he is joining European giants, don't you think you should take your L and rest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

Lacaser's last season in Epl - 4 goals in 30 matches, playing for an attacking side.

All hail Lacasera. πŸ˜„
lacazette in 5 seasons for arsenal. Had double digits in 4 seasons in EPL alone.

That's average.

We need belotti, to come to the EPL, he can guarantee us 20 league goals.

I am optimistic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Lolll.... I have never seen any player so washed up and useless like Belotti. I have been following most of Roma games, he offers no threat to any defender even if the defender started playing the defensive role just yesterday. His touches are atrocious, no hold up play, can't even anticipate passes, easily losing touches, always falling like a pushed mannequin and has no aerial threat. That guy scoring above 20 goals in 2016/17 is nothing short of a miracle that needs to be studied cos there's no way a player can relapse with such free fall gravity. He is always playing as a less of full squad for Roma, just making up numbers due to inability of Abraham to consolidate his full grasp as a striker.

Belloti should just resign. I think he has past his career
airmark mgboo?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

Maybe he should have joined a bigger club like I had wanted. Now, he is joining European giants, don't you think you should take your L and rest?

The Cucurela Mudryk Felix, etc that went to a bigger club, How are they faring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
lordfalcao:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2023
Dayo dey follow Airmark like village people. I was waiting for someone to bring up that Scamacca post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2023
lordfalcao:
lacazette in 5 seasons for arsenal. Had double digits in 4 seasons in EPL alone.

That's average.

We need belotti, to come to the EPL, he can guarantee us 20 league goals.

I am optimistic

That's how you were optimistic about Falcao and Lacasera in Epl. Lacasera was chased away after 4 goals in 30 matches. Masquerades were used to chase Falcao out of England.

Lordfalcao. πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

The Cucurela Mudryk Felix, etc that went to a bigger club, How are they faring

Faring better than that bibs washer, Renato, in Psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2023
Ibime:
Dayo dey follow Airmark like village people. I was waiting for someone to bring up that Scamacca post

He can't forgive me on what I showed him on Boathand. πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On May 23, 2023
Ibime:

The day h made that Scamacca post, I took note thatnI will check his performance after season end and I was not disappointed, Scamacca went the way of Belotti, Krychokewack, Wanyama Manolas

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:
He can't forgive me on what I showed him on Boathand. πŸ˜„

You showed me a world cup, multiple CL winner. Which of the players you ever hyped made it that far

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

The day h made that Scamacca post, I took note thatnI will check his performance after season end and I was not disappointed, Scamacca went the way of Belotti, Krychokewack, Wanyama Manolas

Hahahaha

Airmark no go ever make transfer suggestion again, the way village people dey watch am

Scamacca is decent sha, I no know wetin dey sup for West Ham. We saw the same with Haller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
Ibime:

Hahahaha

Airmark no go ever make transfer suggestion again, the way village people dey watch am

Scamacca is decent sha, I no know wetin dey sup for West Ham. We saw the same with Haller

Say wetin happen?πŸ˜„

My Haaland is about to rescue his Fraudiola out of his Ucl dungeon, for the first time in over 10 years.

Let the window open first and let both of us enter the ring with suggestions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

You showed me a world cup, multiple CL winner. Which of the players you ever hyped made it that far

Tagged-along multiple winner like Arbeloa. πŸ˜„

Show me Boathand's individual honour from the world's football governing body for his greatness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
This Seyi vibes don vex Asake.

Afrobeat music producers are hot with these log drums.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

Tagged-along multiple winner like Arbeloa. πŸ˜„

Show me Boathand's individual honour from the world's football governing body for his greatness.

Boateng was a starter in all finals. Started the CL final, started world cup final where he was the best player on the field

No one send polling booth awards, the same type of awards you said Jorginho won and is useless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Boateng was a starter in all finals. Started the CL final, started world cup final where he was the best player on the field

No one send polling booth awards, the same type of awards you said Jorginho won and is useless

Fifa honoured those that consistently performed exceptionally at the world cup, Boathand wasn't. πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

Fifa honoured those that consistently performed exceptionally at the world cup, Boathand wasn't. πŸ˜„

Boateng does not need any polling booth award when he already performed on the field and won the trophy for his country and club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
Android17:
Tuchel's problem is oversabi. He could have maintained the status quo till next season before changing things but he wanted to show that he was different from Naggelsman. The result is a confused and demotivated team.

I agree with the bolded. I even complained about it when he was here

But let me be honest with you, There are not many coaches in the world that understands football in a tactical sense like he does.

I listen a lot to his post match comments and you'll never find him waver in terms of what went wrong and what went well

The guy is elite, cant speak to his current mishaps in Bayern, but i'm sure thats more motivation to do better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:42pm On May 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

By the time you check airmark favourite eleven their stories are similar

Manolas, Krychokewack and Wanyama in midfield, Belotti in attack

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.

I don't know about his favourite eleven but no serious club that wants to progress will reckon with Bellotti. You need to watch yesterday game Roma against Salernitana. I don't think any striker is worse than Belotti currently.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:12pm On May 23, 2023
It's clear gambling is what this mumu does for a living. When others were already enjoying a good night's sleep after the day's job, you were busy crying over another nler.

You can resume your cries about Otem this night as well. I can see apart from losing your arm, you've lost your sanity too.

Which normal person says another member is sucking the d**k of another nler even though the two people you're talking about have never met? Ibere were grin. Naso madness dey start.

Keep it up. You go soon find your level for Aro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2023
According to Relevo, Barcelona have accepted a transfer request from Jules KoundΓ©, who is frustrated playing as a right-back instead of his favourite position as a centre-back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2023
Chelsea’s President of business Tom Glick expected to leave after only ten months at the club.

~
@TimesSport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
airmark:

That's how you were optimistic about Falcao and Lacasera in Epl. Lacasera was chased away after 4 goals in 30 matches. Masquerades were used to chase Falcao out of England.

Lordfalcao. πŸ˜„
since someone that scored 4 double digit league goals was chased away

Let us sign the Suarez incarnate belotti. He must guarantee 20 league goals.

Don't you trust your striker again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2023
Amoto94:
According to Relevo, Barcelona have accepted a transfer request from Jules KoundΓ©, who is frustrated playing as a right-back instead of his favourite position as a centre-back.

None of our business. Short man should stay there

(1) (2) (3) ... (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) (17741) (17742) (17743) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), AirBay and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.