Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17734) (17735) (17736) (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:43pm On May 21, 2023
Android17:
God in heaven.

grin grin

🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Protect us all. Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 7:51pm On May 21, 2023
Android17:
God in heaven.

grin grin

Hesben needs help.

he basically listed city first and called them "City Bench" for agenda sake

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Abeg everybody knew we will win the woman's league even next season we are still favourites. But what of champions league? We can't keep investing huge in the club just to be local champions like dead barka. the men. We went to the final and collected 4-0. This year we were afraid of attacking barka and we only scored when we did so. If emma hayes cannot bring the woman champions league next season she should get out. Chelsea is not a place for mediocrity even though holy boehly is being advised by his advisers to do that.
honestly you no get sense walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:57pm On May 21, 2023
drisham:
honestly you no get sense walai
That's your business.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:58pm On May 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Abeg everybody knew we will win the woman's league even next season we are still favourites. But what of champions league? We can't keep investing huge in the club just to be local champions like dead barka. the men. We went to the final and collected 4-0. This year we were afraid of attacking barka and we only scored when we did so. If emma hayes cannot bring the woman champions league next season she should get out. Chelsea is not a place for mediocrity even though holy boehly is being advised by his advisers to do that.
Like for real she's becoming a local champion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:00pm On May 21, 2023
nateevs:

There was a part in the first half where he visibly showed frustration at the lack of pressing behind him, after he had sprinted a good 30 yards forwards pressing City players.

Poch has a serious lot of work to do. Starting with the mentality, and then a huge clear out.
I won't be surprised if some contracts will be terminated like Barkley's. To sell some of these players outside england will be hard especially the ones with big salaries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:02pm On May 21, 2023
Capaldi:

Like for real she's becoming a local champion.
Sssh before you are dragged more than me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

Chalobah has spread out for the pass as defences do when playing out from the back. Chelsea was in a build up phase, not a defensive phase. Fofana broke the phase with that panicked pass into midfield

True.

But the time it took for Fofana to misplace that pass and for Foden to set up Alvarez, Chalobah should have recovered defensive position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:17pm On May 21, 2023
How can you doing monkey chants for the opposition yet your own team has numerous black players. Some fans are freaking stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2023
timbros:

True.

But the time it took for Fofana to misplace that pass and for Foden to set up Alvarez, Chalobah should have recovered defensive position.

Actually I thought Azpi messed up, he had Alvarez and got caught in no man's land. Chalobah had already spread far away to the byline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:37pm On May 21, 2023
What is the Chelsea project ?

To bring stability to Chelsea while offering pathways to youngster.

Also winning trophies.

So far so good it hasn't gone as planned for number of reasons.

1poor summer transfer window

2 poor pre-season

3 to many players, without trimming the squad and loaning those not ready yet

4 poor coach for the project

5 lack of fitness from players

6 not addressing the areas needed badly (gk,st,dm)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
Man U women snag a late winner against Citeh.

We'll have to win the title against bottom placed Reading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
Brighton will play in Europe next season, most likely the Europa league.

Huge, huge achievement. But their scouts have their work cut out for them, cos they're gonna have to replace some of the stars who will definitely be leaving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:43pm On May 21, 2023
The owners have learnt a lot from their first season,I believe this mistake won't repeat itself again

They have:-

1)taken their time to appoint a good coach with good track record of player development.

2) will only address the necessary position needed at Chelsea (st,go,dm) without buying recklessly.

3) trimming of the squad top priority.

4) multi-club model kicking off during summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tuchel is an overrated coach

😂😂😂

Just because of one title loss?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On May 21, 2023
Leyqute:

😂😂😂

Just because of one title loss?

We are not used to finishing trophyless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

Vlahovic for $80m from that dead league is a disgrace

We are better off rejuvenating Lukaku to lose weight than pursuing a low scoring Serie A striker. Marcus Thuram on free transfer, plus Lukaku is OK

Yes to Thuram as well. I don't understand why we are not making shrewd signings. Mane is being auctioned for £35m. I will take a forward line of Nkunku, Thuram and Mane, whilst we allow the likes of Mudryk, Madueke and Mendel Idowu to develop and find their feet. Plus we still have Fofana and Broja for striking positions.

My first options will still be Hojlund, Orban and Mane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2023
Julian Alvarez is a champions league final away from completing football at the age of 23

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
nateevs:

Yes to Thuram as well. I don't understand why we are not making shrewd signings. Mane is being auctioned for £35m. I will take a forward line of Nkunku, Thuram and Mane, whilst we allow the likes of Mudryk, Madueke and Mendel Idowu to develop and find their feet. Plus we still have Fofana and Broja for striking positions.

My first options will still be Hojlund, Orban and Mane.

Mane is an African, that him age add VAT on top. I see no need to take that risk. Orban is OK but only few months into his Gent stay, whether it's realistic they will let him go so soon, I'm not sure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 9:45pm On May 21, 2023
andrew444:
Julian Alvarez is a champions league final away from completing football at the age of 23
No Carling and FA Cup yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:17pm On May 21, 2023
I did nothing to antispam bot, it just banned me for doing nothing.
Is that how the thing dey work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

If a pregnant player is your best attacker and even better than Foolishic

We saw the dindinrin Sterling and Foooshic at the biggest football competition last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:10pm On May 21, 2023
oliverano:

🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Protect us all. Na wah oo
Taguchi:

Hesben needs help.

he basically listed city first and called them "City Bench" for agenda sake
I tire for Chickensben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:15pm On May 21, 2023
airmark:

Not me, maybe you Eruditor did.
Ogben.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:15pm On May 21, 2023
SirAce:

No Carling and FA Cup yet
FA cup in a bit.

City will beat United 3-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
Casadei Dan deliver two goals for under 20 world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:19pm On May 21, 2023
andrew444:

Pep Guardiola, the GOAT of all coaches doing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:23pm On May 21, 2023
Another bout of racism for Vinicius today. The officials also did him dirty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:27pm On May 21, 2023
🇮🇹 Cesare Casadei's first-half vs Brazil / #U20WC
45 minutes played
2 goals
1 assist
Baller!

Declan rice Regen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:28pm On May 21, 2023
pochettino will see that stat 👆 and tell you he wants to build the team around English players ☠️☠️.

anyways we have lots of serious talents coming in June ,don't let this season fool you that our future ain't bright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🇮🇹 Cesare Casadei's first-half vs Brazil / #U20WC

45 minutes played

2 goals

1 assist

Baller!

Declan rice Regen

What happened to Andrei Santos?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:35pm On May 21, 2023
I hate to see the downfall of tuchel ,he is a nice man but his fans are brainless .

tuchel is not a project manager, almost sold colwill for fuxk sake , Brighton would have made easy 70m from his head making us look like clowns again.

looking forward to poch era 👊

(1) (2) (3) ... (17734) (17735) (17736) (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.