Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623880 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17735) (17736) (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) (17741) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:39pm On May 21, 2023
Ibime:

What happened to Andrei Santos?
silent game tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:02am On May 22, 2023
Napoli coach wants to leave by the end of season.

strange.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2023
Bluelines69:

Baba didn’t go all guns blazing this time, not a fan but I respect his work, he deserves his flowers

100%. i am sure even those that call him a fraud here, its just bants.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:04am On May 22, 2023
Casadei and Santos will both face Nigeria in the group stages.

We won our first game against Dominican republic 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2023
Nkunku is considering other options than joining chelsea..wow just wow...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:47am On May 22, 2023
omotola90:

Wasn't he a done deal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:05pm On May 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2023
MorataFC:
grin

They will be playing UCL next season,not entirely worse for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by paafin(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2023
Ibime said Latvia is richer than Russia grin grin

Abeg, how do you guys put up with this kinda brain? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2023
Ibime:

Hudson Odois brother is his agent. When Bayern was chasing Hudson Odoi, the sneaky guy offered them Musiala behind Chelsea back and Musiala saw out his contract that summer and went to Bayern
shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
paafin:
Ibime said Latvia is richer than Russia grin grin

Abeg, how do you guys put up with this kinda brain? grin grin

Who is this clown? Just say you lack education without telling me you do

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tuchel is an overrated coach
keep up this energy when he starts winning trophies with Bayern. I no need amala turning o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On May 22, 2023
Greatihex:
keep up this energy when he starts winning trophies with Bayern. I no need amala turning o

Kovac also won trophies with Bayern. He didnt end the season trophyless

Tuchel will be the first coach to finish trophyless in over 10yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:36pm On May 22, 2023
Omo that record of 15 goals conceded in a season is brazy man.

Even zettai bogyo Perfect Susanoo Xavi's Barcelona have been unable to break it, they have three games to go and have also conceded 15. Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:05pm On May 22, 2023
Unlimited22:

Even zettai bogyo Perfect Susanoo Xavi's Barcelona have been unable to break it, they have three games to go and have also conceded 15. Omo

Don't be shocked that BACK doesn't concede anymore goals. But since boss Xavi would be open to trying new things, it might not be achievable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:08pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Kovac also won trophies with Bayern. He didnt end the season trophyless

Tuchel will be the first coach to finish trophyless in over 10yrs
Finish what? He barely joined Bayern two months ago.

Are you referring to the same Kovac that officially started work as Bayern coach in July 2018 when a new season was about to start?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2023
A001:

Are you referring to the same Kovac that officially started work as Bayern coach in July 2018 when a new season was about to start?

To ju ba fara bale, a ri mu grin grin grin. The eyes can see the nose if it is steady.

What a time to be here. grin

So a day will come were you would use time of appointment to defend your Tuchel, meanwhile i
didn't see you making this same excuse for Graham Potter before calling him all sort of names.

You see that[b] pasan ta fi na iyale[/b] Graham Potter,we go take am take flog Tuchel when he the time comes. Just wait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On May 22, 2023
A001:

Many coaches didnt start the season from the beginning

Tuchel joined when Bayern was in 3 competition and about to finish without 1 trophy
Jupp in 2018 joined in the middle and won, Flick joined in the middle and won,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2023
Ibime:

Mane is an African, that him age add VAT on top. I see no need to take that risk. Orban is OK but only few months into his Gent stay, whether it's realistic they will let him go so soon, I'm not sure.

I agree with the VAT. However, the risk with Mane is perfect in that he's old enough to bring experience, grit, aggressiveness, pace and winning mentality to the front line, but not young enough to block the development of the likes of Mudryk and Mendel. As long as he's on a 2-3 year contact.

On Orban, Gent's Manager already conceded he's already too good to be with them and is expecting a bid to take Orban away to bigger leagues. Although I think a more realistic solution would be to buy him and loan him back to Gent for a season.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
omotola90:

Hehehe. This will be hilarious if true. Truly, the club never announced this transfer officially. This will be fumble of the century if true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:00pm On May 22, 2023
Unlimited22:

Wetin na grin grin
Tbf if anyone told us we'll have conceded under 20 goals in the league at the start of the season, I won't believe him knowing how prone and susceptible our defence had been for years, That Mourinho's record is going to stay for a very long time, only thing we can chase is most clean sheets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:21pm On May 22, 2023
nateevs:

Hehehe. This will be hilarious if true. Truly, the club never announced this transfer officially. This will be fumble of the century if true.
That's a fake news. I've searched and couldn't see any news claiming Nkunku wants to escape Chelsea.

It's too bad sha, he hustled to get RB Leipzig to UCL but will come to a club without any European Competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:42pm On May 22, 2023
popizaino:

To ju ba fara bale, a ri mu grin grin grin. The eyes can see the nose if it is steady.

What a time to be here. grin

So a day will come were you would use time of appointment to defend your Tuchel, meanwhile i
didn't see you making this same excuse for Graham Potter before calling him all sort of names.

You see that[b] pasan ta fi na iyale[/b] Graham Potter,we go take am take flog Tuchel when he the time comes. Just wait.
Lols, you never see what to use celebrate your failure of a coach called Potter. So the fact that Tuchel fails to win a trophy in his first season makes Potter better than him abi? Clown.

Tuchel isn't even the first top coach to go trophyless in his first season. How many trophies did your Baldiola win for City in his first season? None.

In fact, he talked about how difficult the league was in the quote below.

Like I said before, Tuchel will win multiple trophies for Bayern. Just a couple of signings in some key areas and adapting his tactics to the league, the team will be strong again.

Potter spent seven months on the job and failed woefully. Tuchel never even use half of that, you don dey jubilate all about like a clown.

Lols. If Tuchel wins the Bundesliga this season, fools would still downplay it as winning the farmer's league and credit it to Naggelsman.

So una 3KB brain capacity doesn't even know what criteria to use to hate Tuchel, who is the most successful Chelsea coach in modern times.

He win am. Problem. He no win am. Another problem. Unjustified and unreasonable hate na una problem.

Tuchel worked hard and earned the trust, loyalty, patience of fans with his European and local titles. Who be Potter? Wetin he don achieve for him career? Nothing.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:49pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Many coaches didnt start the season from the beginning

Tuchel joined when Bayern was in 3 competition and about to finish without 1 trophy
Jupp in 2018 joined in the middle and won, Flick joined in the middle and won,
Many coaches including your Guardiola went trophyless in their first season in a new league. No big deal there.

Unlike Tuchel that just joined Bayern two months ago, your Guardiola started the season with City then and failed to win a single trophy, unlike Pelegrini, his predecessor, who won two titles in his first season in charge at the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:
That's a fake news. I've searched and couldn't see any news claiming Nkunku wants to escape Chelsea.

It's too bad sha, he hustled to get RB Leipzig to UCL but will come to a club without any European Competition
not fake news bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:11pm On May 22, 2023
When Guardiola was winning trophies in Bayern it was because Bayern will always win and anyone could win there. Your Tuchel has gone there now and we are reading super stories and stories that touch.

Every day you people come up with the same stupid, vapid and rehashed nonsense that exposes how base your thinking is.

You want to compare Bayern with 10 straight Bundesliga titles with City that had finished 4th place equal in points with 5th place United because you think it rescues Tuchel from the botched job he is doing in Bayern.

Shameless people.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:12pm On May 22, 2023
omotola90:
I talk am that time say Chelsea will find it hard to attract top players without getting a spot in UCL next season. But the clueless owners went from a top coach like Tuchel to rookies like Potter and Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:12pm On May 22, 2023
. . .As if you would not have given the credit to Tuchel if Bayern were doing better.

Like I said, I smh at some of you.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On May 22, 2023
A001:

Many coaches including your Guardiola went trophyless in their first season in a new league. No big deal there.

Unlike Tuchel that just joined Bayern two months ago, your Guardiola started the season with City then and failed to win a single trophy, unlike Pelegrini, his predecessor, who won two titles in his first season in charge at the club.

Guardiola didnt go trophyless as Bayern coach, Tuchel is about to go trophyless as Bayern coach

Same Bayern, only one is trophyless. the first trophyless in 10yrs

Even Kovac won a trophy at Bayern, There have been coaches who joined Bayern mid season and didnt end trophyless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:16pm On May 22, 2023
Since you no get arm again being a habitual gambler, you no get the courage to quote me.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:17pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Guardiola didnt go trophyless as Bayern coach, Tuchel is about to go trophyless as Bayern coach

Tuchel's problem is oversabi. He could have maintained the status quo till next season before changing things but he wanted to show that he was different from Naggelsman. The result is a confused and demotivated team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:20pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Guardiola spent a whole season at City without winning a single trophy. He tried many tactics in his new club then and had to spend millions to revamp the whole squad.

Let Tuchel also experiment and adapt his tactics to the new league, a league he had left many years ago before his return due to the Bayern appointment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17735) (17736) (17737) (17738) (17739) (17740) (17741) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Bill8012(m), abimcdssi, Joezinho, Obere4u and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.