Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501290 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17776) (17777) (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) (17782) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2023
andrew444:

Psg wey go guarantee player trophy every season
Make my guy dey play. Medal must show.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2023
All reports from France suggest that PSG has not offered Ugarte €10m/year. It is being widely reported that he has gone to PSG for €5m. In fact, L'Equipe is reporting that Ugarte will sign for €3m/year.

If these reports are true, we have cocked up so badly, I have no words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

They are well coached but they just don't have the individual quality. See as winger dey face fullback 1v1 multiple times and no fit even attempt take on. Imagine Sir John Owoeri or Mazi Solomon Abwo dey dat kind position, na to carry the defender trabaye.

Frederick, Daga, and Nnadi are not bad. We also missed that Haliru Sarki. He had been a very good weapon off the bench.

Not sure how I missed this..

You are absolutely right about coaching Doc. The team was quite expressive and transitioned the ball well offensively but lacked the individual quality to finish. Daga also impressed me with his composure on the ball… so did Bameyi.
We ended up taking too many outside shots because we couldn’t penetrate the final third, which lays credence to your point about about the inability of wingers to beat their man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2023
oliverano:

To be honest, PSG no get pull like that sha, it's just the money now. I think Chelsea are just being careful because if they over spend unnecessarily this time round, they may be very well be banned via FFP.

Just my thinking though because a footballer who's yet to achieve anything serious should not be considering PSG at all. Imagine a player like Kane going to PSG. Terribly run club!

For me, Ugarte is not showing enough ambition and he's ofcourse going for the money but I don't blame him.

The bag 💰 must be secured!

What made players like Ballack, Drogba Shevchenko Deco leave better clubs or ignore better clubs to sign for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:10am On Jun 06, 2023
youngZee23:
U sure say other clubs no go turn to GEE boys like PSG on this one
100% ndey won't, Chelsea has no problem matching Brighton fee ,the issue is just wage which likely clubs like arsenal won't offer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2023
kwndry paez getting called up for senior team at 16 is crazy 🤣

seems like we have gotten our musiala replacement,plus they look alike
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2023
loftus cheeks move to a Milan on standby due to a Milan sacking their head coach,we were so closed to greatness 😑

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

What made players like Ballack, Drogba Shevchenko Deco leave better clubs or ignore better clubs to sign for Chelsea

The bag 🤑 of course but may be it's my bias for PSG. I don't like them for obvious reasons!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2023
People forget that Hazard was Balling and even influencing games for Madrid until that tackle from his countryman can't remember the name damaged his ankle during a champions league match against psg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2023
kushercain:
People forget that Hazard was Balling and even influencing games for Madrid until that tackle from his countryman can't remember the name damaged his ankle during a champions league match against psg
LOL

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2023
kushercain:
who dash you this one like for this lie you spewed here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2023
AC Milan parted ways with Maldini, and this has not gone down well with a number of players, Maignan included.

Boy would I be glad if we can swoop in for Maignan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2023
nateevs:
All reports from France suggest that PSG has not offered Ugarte €10m/year. It is being widely reported that he has gone to PSG for €5m. In fact, L'Equipe is reporting that Ugarte will sign for €3m/year.

If these reports are true, we have cocked up so badly, I have no words.

Those reports must be untrue, cos it doesn't make sense lmao.

Every single initial report stated that PSG were offering more even before the reported increase which forced Chelsea to pull out. The theme has always been "his desire for PL football vs the greater salary offer". So why would he suddenly change his mind, or why would we suddenly pull out if we've always had both PL and salary advantage?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Roland17:

Not sure how I missed this..

You are absolutely right about coaching Doc. The team was quite expressive and transitioned the ball well offensively but lacked the individual quality to finish. Daga also impressed me with his composure on the ball… so did Bameyi.
We ended up taking too many outside shots because we couldn’t penetrate the final third, which lays credence to your point about about the inability of wingers to beat their man.

Bameyi was composed but forget that age he is claiming. He is one of the OG Bros in the team. If Ifa is not lying to me that guy is closer to 30 then he is to 20.

Nnadi is a decent box-to-box MF for a 4-3-3 side. He needs to be a bit more creative though.

Daga’s positioning and anticipation is too polished for a 16yr old. These people don’t even lie with any pity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2023
chelsea should not waste money again. I like as that idiot mount is being sold, he day crase to demand big money, as in what quality does he have. always he's comparing himself to James,sterling,kk and others wages,as if his level reach those players. yes we made some financial mistakes and overpayed,thankfully we have left that way,and are focussing on smart transfers. we should sell all sellables. havertz,mount,pulisic,kk all of the idiot players. we have exciting young players, only one match per week next season, our coach have enough time to blend the payers and improve them. we should just copy arsenal pattern this season,blend the young players with few experienced players and just focus on the league. my formation next season 4231 or 433. (1) 4231. new keeper/mendy,chillwell,badiashile,fofana,James,kante/new dm,Enzo,murdryk,nkunku,sterling,newstriker/broja. (2) 433. newkeeper/mendy,chillwell,badiashile,fofana,James,Enzo,kante/new dm,kovacic,murdryk,nkunku,sterling. of course- plus so many young ones on bench,hall,Gallagher,Santos,d fofana etc. with this no way we won't try our best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
kushercain:

How many games and what number of goals did he score as an attacker that was balling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
oliverano:

The bag 🤑 of course but may be it's my bias for PSG. I don't like them for obvious reasons!

Is it possible to be critical of the financing of PSG and not Chelsea?

They are both the same thing just in different eras

City PSG Chelsea even Milan all na same just different eras
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
This Arab people eee, their money plenty abeg.

If I be kante like big Benz, I won't think twice to accept this money.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is it possible to be critical of the financing of PSG and not Chelsea?

They are both the same thing just in different eras

City PSG Chelsea even Milan all na same just different eras

Yeah, you're right. It's just my personal bias against PSG though. Poorly run club. I hate them.

I also felt that playing in the premier league is a better prospect for an enterprising young player like Ugarte, that's all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

Bameyi was composed but forget that age he is claiming. He is one of the OG Bros in the team. If Ifa is not lying to me that guy is closer to 30 then he is to 20.

Nnadi is a decent box-to-box MF for a 4-3-3 side. He needs to be a bit more creative though.

Daga’s positioning and anticipation is too polished for a 16yr old. These people don’t even lie with any pity.

When I sight Muhammad receding hairline na him I comfirm say water don pass garri. The hairline don dey recede to the middle of him head. grin

We keep deceiving ourselves. Are they telling us that across the entire country, there are no true 20 and under footballers?

Despite the age cheating, we dey still jabo! So what’s the use? The exposure the players are supposed to enjoy is ruined because everyone can see these cats are MEN! We have no transition of players from different levels.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Emaprince:
hehehe

Maybe leprous 5 will leave our club alone and join madrid
Miracle no dey tire our Lord
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Roland17:

When I sight Muhammad receding hairline na him I comfirm say water don pass garri. The hairline don dey recede to the middle of him head. grin

We keep deceiving ourselves. Are they telling us that across the entire country, there are no true 20 and under footballers?

Despite the age cheating, we dey still jabo! So what’s the use? The exposure the players are supposed to enjoy is ruined because everyone can see these cats are MEN! We have no transition of players from different levels.

We are back to age cheating

After producing younger players during osimhen and iheanacho u17 set

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
BlueMann:

Those reports must be untrue, cos it doesn't make sense lmao.

Every single initial report stated that PSG were offering more even before the reported increase which forced Chelsea to pull out. The theme has always been "his desire for PL football vs the greater salary offer". So why would he suddenly change his mind, or why would we suddenly pull out if we've always had both PL and salary advantage?

The story doing the rounds is that we were illegally trying to hide earnings for Ugarte inside a potential investment deal for Sporting Lisbon, but publicly declaring that we were only offering €2m/year for the player.

Someone got a hold of this information, and snitched to PSG. Chelsea found out information had been leaked and dropped all parts of the deal immediately. Some think it's Jorge Mendes who leaked, because of lost earnings from Chelsea not making Felix's loan deal permanent.

Check out the story of PSG demanding a legal explanation from Chelsea, before end of business on Friday. They are threatening to report Chelsea to UEFA.

Record Portugal staked their reputation on the deal being done. They probably knew what was going on and were correct on Ugarte to Chelsea. They were the ones to come back and report that PSG offered €10m/year and is the reason why Chelsea pulsed out. But this has not been corroborated anywhere else in France.

There's several moving parts in the rumours, but there is potential truth somewhere inside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlackRoook(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Havertz to Madrid €70m
If this deal pulls through at that price, that would count as one of the biggest 419 jackpots of 2023! shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
BlackRoook:

If this deal pulls through at that price, that would count as one of the biggest 419 jackpots of 2023! shocked shocked grin
haveetz going nowhere....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
N’Golo Kanté is on the verge of joining Al Ittihad on free transfer! Final details are being discussed then proposal will be accepted 🚨🟡⚫️🇸🇦 #CFC

Al Ittihad directors just arrived in London to link up with PIF Saudi delegation to prepare documents.

€100m per year until 2025.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jokerman:
N’Golo Kanté is on the verge of joining Al Ittihad on free transfer! Final details are being discussed then proposal will be accepted 🚨🟡⚫️🇸🇦 #CFC

Al Ittihad directors just arrived in London to link up with PIF Saudi delegation to prepare documents.

€100m per year until 2025.
How many Midfielders will be coming in this summer, as it stands now, mount, kovacic, kante and loftus cheek are all going .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
nateevs:

The story doing the rounds is that we were illegally trying to hide earnings for Ugarte inside a potential investment deal for Sporting Lisbon, but publicly declaring that we were only offering €2m/year for the player.

Someone got a hold of this information, and snitched to PSG. Chelsea found out information had been leaked and dropped all parts of the deal immediately. Some think it's Jorge Mendes who leaked, because of lost earnings from Chelsea not making Felix's loan deal permanent.

Check out the story of PSG demanding a legal explanation from Chelsea, before end of business on Friday. They are threatening to report Chelsea to UEFA.

Record Portugal staked their reputation on the deal being done. They probably knew what was going on and were correct on Ugarte to Chelsea. They were the ones to come back and report that PSG offered €10m/year and is the reason why Chelsea pulsed out. But this has not been corroborated anywhere else in France.

There's several moving parts in the rumours, but there is potential truth somewhere inside.

Omo...see wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
BlueMann:

Omo...see wahala

E be like super story right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
damn this rebuild needs to be perfect I don't care about our outgoings ,more concerned about who we sign caicedo a must.

This one I'm hearing poch was veiga from CELTA Vigo ,not bad I hope is true Chelsea we get it done ASAP with his clause just £34m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
kante about to ball for life £100m per season omo , I'm happy for him gkad he is not joining rivals cool.

I'm happy arabi are spending money on their league,the last we need is another Arab owner buying a new club in EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Meanwhile, who's Gabriel Veiga? Poch apparently wants him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17776) (17777) (17778) (17779) (17780) (17781) (17782) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, sunnychibs(m), Khaytunechi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.