Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17853) (17854) (17855) (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) ... (19266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Arsenal just submitted 100m bid on a player I wanted instead of Jorginho. Now Arsenal about to do what we should have done since 3 years ago.

Raumdeuter come and carry your Jorginho from Emirates.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Chelsea fans twerking for kovacic that wants out 🥱, anyways good luck to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Chelsea will probably go for caicedo from July ,this month is for balancing books.

Chelsea planning to buy another striker ,confirms my suspicion,they hoping to raise broja value under poch , possibly for sale for next season

Ruthless!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2023
kendrick93:
You defend as a team, not solo.
Nobi monkey post football..
VVD leadership and commanding the backline is a key attribute

Defence is team work but "Maldini" bottled 3-0 lead, not "AC Milan defence"

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2023
airmark:
Arsenal just submitted 100m bid on a player I wanted instead of Jorginho. Now Arsenal about to do what we should have done since 3 years ago.

Raumdeuter come and carry your Jorginho from Emirates.
bring rice forward passes let's compare to jorginhos.

Rice that is less technical on the ball than jorginho..

Arsenal about to waste money

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Winning the bundesliga at Bayern is just like loosing your virginity to a prostitute
Omo I lost my Virginity to a prostitute oh at the age of 18,I be fool oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2023
lordfalcao:
bring rice forward passes let's compare to jorginhos.

Rice that is less technical on the ball than jorginho..

Arsenal about to waste money

Go to Arsenal and tell them you are Lordfalcao and you are better than Arteta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2023
madrid5:
Omo I lost my Virginity to a prostitute oh at the age of 18,I be fool oh.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lol
not my fault,I was unattractive and poor ,nobody gree Bleep me,I saw this lady who was doing sophisticated olosho,na so I put preek oh,what to do man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Capaldi:

It will reach 15 straight league titles. They already have next year and the other year in the Bag. The league is a disgrace to Europe top 5 leagues.
The only thing keeping that league relevant is that Bayern are top performers in UCL. They always perform good in UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Spurs have snapped up Maddison.

For a measly £40m

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2023
madrid5:
not my fault,I was unattractive and poor ,nobody gree Bleep me,I saw this lady who was doing sophisticated olosho,na so I put preek oh,what to do man
You are sharing information no one is interested in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Capaldi:

I know,bit data don cheep I have to use it one way or the other

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Capaldi:
exactly..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2023
popizaino:

Can we bet on RLC not cooking anywhere?
I remember a RLC Vs Barkley argument some seasons ago like that, fact that RLC is moving to a better club after leaving Chelsea and how forgotten Barkley has become shows how much he has declined.

RLC having a full season in AC Milan playing in that left attacking side of midfield may showcase how good he is. BUT I AM SO GLAD HE IS GONE grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2023
All the news have been on outgoing players with zero on incomings. The only incoming we have completed is Jackson and we still need 5 to 6 more players. A new goalkeeper, 2 midfielders, a defender, an attacker etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yet everyone does their job except VVD who points at everyone except himself

When is VVD going to actually defend and not point?

Oh this is what happens when VVD tries to defend

In all your years of watching football, when did you see a striker dribble a defender, now help to nurse him back up so he can re-dribble again

honestly what's happening with VVD is what happens when clubs don't prioritize signing players who are good at their job position instead we see mega money going for keepers who can't keep but play a lofty pass or defender like VVD for his build up skills. I believe it was the same reason Maguire was sold for £80m. It had little to do with defending but some sick notion a defender can play a pass that makes the team win.

That's why I am not on the Onana hype train, I have seen that guy do some silly unnecessary things, things we came to hate Mendy for because unlike Mendy Onana gets away with them. If Chelsea make mistake and sign Onana we will concede goals from attackers who actually know how to press and tackle

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Manchester City will NOT match Arsenal bid for Declan Rice. Decision made — as they are set to pull out of the race at the current conditions 🚨🔵 #MCFC

Arsenal were very confident last night… and they remain very confident today, working on structure of the deal with West Ham.

Fabrizio.

Thank you arsenal,at least I no no more competition for caicedo ,tony bloom plan no go work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Nah West Ham are ruthless man.

How do you get 105m for a DM with one year left on his deal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Unlimited22:
Nah West Ham are ruthless man.

How do you get 105m for a DM with one year left on his deal?
He has 2 years left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chelsea have not only made £160m in this window ,we have reduced wage worth about £85m ,things they don't tell you about boehly regime 🤷

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea have not only made £160m in this window ,we have reduced wage worth about £85m ,things they don't tell you about boehly regime 🤷

How that money go take benefit you as a fan when una dey languish for 12th position

next thing na to top am money spend another £800m only to finish 17th grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Taguchi:

How that money go take benefit you as a fan when una dey languish for 12th position

getting stale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
getting stale

not stale bro

the only way a fan can celebrate his club making money is if he know the club will invest it wisely

boehly obviously know how to make em, na the spending be the wahala

them go soon maga am again and the cycle continues

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Taguchi:

not stale bro

the only way a fan can celebrate his club making money is if he know the club will invest it wisely

whatever that rocks your boat 👍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kimbeast:

He has 2 years left.
No, he has one year with an OPTION to extend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
airmark:

If Fraudiola did not have everything, which coach has everything?
everything as in guardiola has always been finding a top striker after (aguero), so he adjusted. now he has everything and a complete team. the point is without a top striker he still won (epl), when everybody was saying you can't win epl with false 9. pochetino challenge is less, we now have top striker. if we don't get a top dm, let's see his quality in adjusting and winning like pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Taguchi:

Comrade you wicked sha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Taguchi:

not stale bro

80 million for caciedo might just be around the corner ,you never can tell grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Manchester City will NOT match Arsenal bid for Declan Rice. Decision made — as they are set to pull out of the race at the current conditions 🚨🔵 #MCFC

Arsenal were very confident last night… and they remain very confident today, working on structure of the deal with West Ham.

Fabrizio.

Thank you arsenal,at least I no no more competition for caicedo ,tony bloom plan no go work.
tactics to get arsenal fall more as maga

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Unlimited22:

No, he has one year with an OPTION to extend.
the option to extend falls in West ham's hands, not Rice's.
So it's 2 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Comrade you wicked sha
grin

the guy they celebrate like say them go share money give am
an average football fan does not give a fvck about money earned, saved or spent if it does not translate to tangible success on the pitch
na why i been dey laugh at my chelsea brothers wey dey carry netspend for head (ie before boehly dismantled the netpend agenda grin )

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17853) (17854) (17855) (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) ... (19266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: homosapien(m), jorhney(m), chrisley024(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.