Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10475167 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) (17860) (17861) (17862) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Exactly, inflation don enter player cost. Everyone should just pray their signing give value on the field.

These small clubs are now milking the big dawgs. Anyway, for these big clubs to remain at the top you just need to spend money that’s the truth and it’s a gamble kinda really.

Madrid self paid 100M for Bellingham, everybody go spend normally

Yeah ,na make the players just come good and the amount will be forgotten

Madrid paid 100 million for tchouameni not long ago and that one is yet to show his 100 million worth ,and another 100 million for Bellingham

Market don Kuku spoil ,unless you wan go scout backwater leagues

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Shey everybody don forget malo gusto ni?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Chelsea are seriously considering keeping Kepa as number 1 GK and sign a young second GK who can compete with Kepa. For example, Anatoliy Trubin from Shakhtar Donetsk. Chelsea appreciate Onana and Maignan but they don't want to spend crazy money on a GK.

~
@FabrizioRomano
on YT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Lukaku's Saudi offer is still on the table. If Inter move doesn't happen, he could still end up going to Saudi.

~
@Matt_Law_DT
on
@LondonBluePod
Podcast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Shegzdave:

Bros , you dey run from LL wey Guardiola don deliver to you through Qatar airways?

Fraudiola delivering L that cost over 1.6b? Haaland actually delivered the L to my haters, probably including you, in his first season of helping Fraudiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Incase you don't know xhaka playing advance role he doesn't go near anything defensive
E be like say na your turn to defend Havertz this season oo grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Jodera:
E be like say na your turn to defend Havertz this season oo grin cheesy grin
He was joint top scorer last season I no understand the hate ni
Me sef no like am but he's like a legend to them grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He was joint top scorer last season I no understand the hate ni
Me sef no like am but he's like a legend to them grin
Joint top scorer with how many goals? grin

As for the bolded, are you sure?
E be like say you don talk say you like the guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Jodera:
Joint top scorer with how many goals? grin

As for the bolded, are you sure?
E be like say you don talk say you like the guy
Lol
You guys said we should give arteta what he wants na
So after this no more excuse abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lol
You guys said we should give arteta what he wants na
So after this no more excuse abi?
Lol... You don dey switch post.

Did you claim to like him or not? Yes or No.

We'll talk about Arteta own later grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Jodera:

Lol... You don dey switch post.

Did you claim to like him or not? Yes or No.

We'll talk about Arteta own later grin
Go and quote my conversation with blueraydick you will understand it
If not I can't help you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
airmark:

Fraudiola delivering L that cost over 1.6b? Haaland actually delivered the L to my haters, probably including you, in his first season of helping Fraudiola.
You have a never say never spirit grin even after you boy disappear in the semis and final, you still won’t acknowledge the tactical approach of Pep?

Be ready to welcome more LL cause Pep will have it delivered to you back2back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Go and quote my conversation with blueray.dick you will understand it
If not I can't help you
Lol, you've said it countless times that you don't like Rice even though Arteta wanted him but Na Kai Kai turn e don turn sarcasm.

It's well sha, make I believe you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Jodera:

Lol, you've said it countless times that you don't like Rice even though Arteta wanted him but Na Kai Kai turn e don turn sarcasm.

It's well sha, make I believe you grin
You don't have to believe me na
You just have to quote my post unless excuses dan start for arteta again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea are seriously considering keeping Kepa as number 1 GK and sign a young second GK who can compete with Kepa. For example, Anatoliy Trubin from Shakhtar Donetsk. Chelsea appreciate Onana and Maignan but they don't want to spend crazy money on a GK.

~
@FabrizioRomano
on YT
This is going to cost us about 5-10 points in the league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
airmark:

Dembele was even the one that won La Liga for you, with his out of this world performances throughout the year.

Please tell me one remarkable thing Hazard did at Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
When Hazard was still active Belgium was rated high in fifa ranking now that he retired they are dropping gradually from the ladder.

Put respect on his name. There is a reason his country don’t joke with him. He is the biggest player the country have ever produced and yet someone want him to win World Cup.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:
When Hazard was still active Belgium was rated high in fifa ranking now that he retired they are dropping gradually from the ladder.

Put respect on his name. There is a reason his country don’t joke with him. He is the biggest player the country have ever produced and yet someone want him to win World Cup.
He surely is. At least for now. He's a legend, both for the Belgian national team and Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You don't have to believe me na
You just have to quote my post unless excuses dan start for arteta again
The quote doesn't sound like sarcasm normally sha, but then, maybe I misunderstood you.

No lele grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ibime:

I know, but he has ball keeping duties somewhere between CM and AM. Havertz is quite loose with possession
not quite, but very.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:

As if when he was active players like kdb and co weren’t active

Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Midfield roster done empty, only Enzo and Gallagher remaining there, hope say Boehly know Wetin e dey do sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:

See consolation for a player that flopped massively and one of the biggest embarrassment in football history. Which is mostly a typical hensbenic take

For example in the year 2020 Belgium topped the FIFA ranking and Hazard played a total of 0mins for Belgium in the year 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Inter Milan, the most useless and greedy team I’ve seen.

Werey people, wanting 50/55m for a player they got for free.

And wanting to pay 25m for lukaku with payment spread over the years for even the 25m. Werey team……
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jorginho is good yet arsenal rush go sign rice.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
kingBolton:

This is going to cost us about 5-10 points in the league.
It will surely cost us a lot of points. I can never trust kepa.

Next season is already written off in my books.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emaprince:
Jorginho is good yet arsenal rush go sign rice.

Lol
This is last year for Jorginho contract na.

So we shouldn't think about our future ni,?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mount is gone. Good riddance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itsrm:
Chelsea really hammer for this transfer window ,selling mount for 60 million with 1 year left on his contract

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Havertz and Mount gone. No more arguments in here. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea really hammer for this transfer window ,selling mount for 60 million with 1 year left on his contract

I really don't know what Ten hag is thinking. I hope Mount proves him right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itsrm:
🎵🎶. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoo. First thing na hummer, hummer, hummer, hummer. 1million dollars, elo lo ma je ti n ba se ni naira??
First thing na hummer, hummer, hummer, hummer. 1million dollars, elo lo ma je ti n ba se ni naira?? Eh owo.

monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, boehly dey hustle.

friday saturday sunday!! gbogbo aiye!

champaigne, henessy oh eh! for everybody eh!!

ewo awon omoge e, them dey shake dia body!
Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) (17860) (17861) (17862) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.