Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622818 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17858) (17859) (17860) (17861) (17862) (17863) (17864) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Capaldi:
Now bring in Palhinha, Caicedo/Kessie and another midfielder then we good in midfield. I wonder why we aren't looking at Palhinha.
Fulham asking price for him is rediculous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Capaldi:
Now bring in Palhinha, Caicedo/Kessie and another midfielder then we good in midfield. I wonder why we aren't looking at Palhinha.

90m for Palhinha as quoted by Fulham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Capaldi:
Fulham are asking for at least 100 million. I think we should go to France if we want to sign a dm. See what West ham did to assnal because of rice. I won't be surprised if Arteta goes there to collect him and west ham starts bringing out bags of rice.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
BlueMann:

grin

You Dey see Assnal lineup, Omo I no ready make those guys do us home and away again, last year was disaster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It’s hard to leave a good club unlike a relegation club where everyone is trying to escape

You have made over 200 million and will still invest it on useless players grin

Yeah I am jealous of a relegation club that parade different flops every season
You are just jealous holy boehly you people were insulting is a very good seller. If you check tomorrow you will see we have sold another player unlike you people that has to involve efcc, dss, fbi, nsa, ndlea before any player will agree to leave for peanuts. Na dem them rush us while nobody is rushing you.
Unattractive Club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:

90m for Palhinha as quoted by Fulham
The price is ridiculous. They must have seen what West ham got for Rice and what Brighton will demand for Caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Funny that Harvetz and Mount that caused most arguments on this thread got sold within hours of each other

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Fulham are asking for at least 100 million. I think we should go to France if we want to sign a dm. See what West ham did to assnal because of rice. I won't be surprised if Arteta goes there to collect him and west ham starts bringing out bags of rice.
They are two highly rated Cm in Ligue 1. Thuram of Nice and Enzo lee fee of Lorient.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
raumdeuter:
Funny that Harvetz and Mount that caused most arguments on this thread got sold within hours of each other
Lordfalcao and I on Kovacic. Gone.
Donstan18 and Havertz10 on Mount and Havertz. Both gone.
Nateevs on RLC. Gone.
Everybody on Mendy after his loss of form and Kante after his loss of legs. Both Gone.
Popizaino on Ziyech. Gone.
Ibime on Koulibaly. Gone.
Half the board vs the other half on Jorginho. Gone.

It will be too funny if Airmark's captain America and Ibime's chaos Causer also leave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
raumdeuter:
I thought tuchel wanted mount? Why didn't you people bid for him? Of course you people were waiting to collect him on a free transfer as usual next year. But now there's nothing for you so you have to pay . 👍.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

As if when he was active players like kdb and co weren’t active

Abegi
Hazard is rated higher than KDB in Belgium, that’s fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Capaldi:

They are two highly rated Cm in Ligue 1. Thuram of Nice and Enzo lee fee of Lorient.
I think Enzo Le fee has moved im not sure. Well we can try for thuram cause I don't believe livarpool can outbid us though they can still lure him with ulokpa. I hope we can also try again for milinkovic savic even though his club will play champions league next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Midfield roster done empty, only Enzo and Gallagher remaining there, hope say Boehly know Wetin e dey do sha
Its good they are sold. We needed this midfield revamp and Chelsea board did the right thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

See consolation for a player that flopped massively and one of the biggest embarrassment in football history. Which is mostly a typical hensbenic take

For example in the year 2020 Belgium topped the FIFA ranking and Hazard played a total of 0mins for Belgium in the year 2020
He got injured at Real Madrid but he is a football legend. Will you say Henry flopped because he did poorly for Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

See consolation for a player that flopped massively and one of the biggest embarrassment in football history. Which is mostly a typical hensbenic take

For example in the year 2020 Belgium topped the FIFA ranking and Hazard played a total of 0mins for Belgium in the year 2020
His previous performance put them at the top that year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lakaka, Aubumeyang, Asspilicueta all still dey o.

LMAO.

Na vacuuming be this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:
His previous performance put them at the top that year.

So why is his previous performance not putting them top now in 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:
He got injured at Real Madrid but he is a football legend. Will you say Henry flopped because he did poorly for Juventus.

Hazard flopped at the biggest club where you boasted that he will dominate

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

LMAO.

Na vacuuming be this.
Boehly Sabi!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's not easy to discharge deadwoods.... Ask Man utd and Barcelona....... Boehly dhe run things shaaa.... This season will be good!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

LMAO.

Na vacuuming be this.
We sell the juicy ones we can to Europe, Saudi will take care of the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
hensben:
Hazard is rated higher than KDB in Belgium, that’s fact.

Hazard is not rated higher than kdb in world football ,uefa fifa and co

Hazard is only rated higher than kdb by Chelsea fans who hardly see good players at their club

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Make Burnley bring 15m and first refusal or buyback clause for Maatsen abeg.

We can't go into the season with three left backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

🎵🎶. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoo. Oh oh. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze. Yahoo. First thing na hummer, hummer, hummer, hummer. 1million dollars, elo lo ma je ti n ba se ni naira??
First thing na hummer, hummer, hummer, hummer. 1million dollars, elo lo ma je ti n ba se ni naira?? Eh owo.

monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, boehly dey hustle.

friday saturday sunday!! gbogbo aiye!

champaigne, henessy oh eh! for everybody eh!!

ewo awon omoge e, them dey shake dia body!
Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoo. Oh oh Yahoooooze. Yahoooooze.

Lmao

E reach this level? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:

Mount is a good player, I no understand una sef….for the role Ten Hag is looking at he’ll excel, chelsea contributed in making most of our players bad, Havertz and Mount go ball

Time will tell.

I don't think there's anything Mount can offer I've not seen already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
We should start from 60 million If we are going to bid for caicedo since assnal and manyoo won't likely bid for him. We need to teach Brighton a lesson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itsrm:

Lmao

E reach this level? grin
This is payback time for the way we were scammed last season boss. Collecting 129 million for both harvertz and mount is a dream scam come true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itsrm:
Mount is gone. Good riddance cheesy
lol I know say last last na £60m mu united go pay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
BikeMan:
Havertz and Mount gone. No more arguments in here. cheesy
and there was peace grin finally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:

Mount is a good player, I no understand una sef….for the role Ten Hag is looking at he’ll excel, chelsea contributed in making most of our players bad, Havertz and Mount go ball
how did Chelsea contribute. Were they not paid salaries and given access to the best facilities in English football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Itsrm:
Mount is gone. Good riddance cheesy

Selling our players to man united is a deal that will never sit well with me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Greatihex:
Selling Mount is it actually a good decision?
for £60m, a player not staying and on 1yr left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17858) (17859) (17860) (17861) (17862) (17863) (17864) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.