Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10597469 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18567) (18568) (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:08pm On Jan 09
Ballzproblemm:
1 billion squad can't win lower division club , so if too say second leg no dey na so we for Waka commot?

pochettino you don try time to go
... and who told you we go win second leg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:09pm On Jan 09
MorataFC:
Poch should substitute Disasi and replace him with nobody, he's minus 1
All muscles and no brain.

I wonder where we packed all these trash from?

Spits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09
1 step forward,
5 steps backward.

caicedo has countless recoveries to make today cos of these fvcknuts in attack giving away the ball or failing to complete a 1v1
at the end, this team go just turn bright player into something wey man no recongnize

now brighton don dhe shop for another newbie, in 2 windows time, we go carry $150m go beg to sign am
damn these lots

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:13pm On Jan 09
Sack this idiot abeg.
So many mis-profiling of players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09
Footballers should have KPIs attached to their wages.

Someone like Sterling will still walk away with 300k this week after this horrible performance. No incentive to do better.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:14pm On Jan 09
rooftops:
I think pochettinho is not one of those coaches that are upset about defeat. He sees it as something normal.
He have never been a laurel winner. He is relaxed with just coaching.

The coach and the crop of players we have is a disastrous combo against title pursuit. No one is ambitious in that team...not even the medical team . . If not why is it taking forever to get nkunku, James etc to a lasting fitness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:14pm On Jan 09
WhoDeyHause:

We will beat them. As far as im concerned we're already in the final since we didn't get livarpool. We just need to improve our league position and stop playing nonsense first half like today.

grin grin grin grin grin

Chelsea is the only football club that win tournaments even before it starts.

Up blues 💙💙💙

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:15pm On Jan 09
MorataFC:
... and who told you we go win second leg
mtcheew,tired of this coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:18pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:
Footballers should have KPIs attached to their wages.

Someone like Sterling will still walk away with 300k this week after this horrible performance. No incentive to do better.
Guy!!!

Sometimes I say this to myself -Their pay is supposed to be commensurate with their work input each weak. Some weeks, Palmer is supposed to earn more than sterling based on each players performance. This will make every one of them sit up. Cos if you flop, 300k becomes 50k for the week. Atleast we fans we have something to be happy about when you deliver a stinker....cos you sef go dey walk home in a bad mood as you no make enough pay due to a bad day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:24pm On Jan 09
fredoooooo:
Now you get it...
yeah

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:26pm On Jan 09
Emaprince:
Guy!!!

Sometimes I say this to myself -Their pay is supposed to be commensurate with their work input each weak. Some weeks, Palmer is supposed to earn more than sterling based on each players performance. This will make every one of them sit up. Cos if you flop, 300k becomes 50k for the week. Atleast we fans we have something to be happy about when you deliver a stinker....cos you sef go dey walk home in a bad mood as you no make enough pay due to a bad day.
na when boehly been come new he was dashing out weekly wage like father Christmas, thanks to sporting directors that introduced salary cap.

if not the least ugochukwu for they in ÂŁ100k per week no kidding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09
I reserve comment till after 2nd leg

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:39pm On Jan 09
I remember one time Madueke received the ball out wide. I looked to see what options were available in the box, and I saw Enzo there. I just burst laugh. I also remember Gallagher coming short to receive a pass on the halfway line, while Enzo was making an off ball run towards the box. I was laughing and shaking my head at the same time.

Colwill at LB, Maatsen at RW, Chilwell at LW, Gallagher at 6, Palmer as false nine, Enzo as an SS, Enzo leading the press, all when much more suitable options were available.

Deep that, brethren. Just deep it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:55pm On Jan 09
What can I tell the fans? It’s the circumstance”

“ I cannot change the reality. With all of the squad fit, we can compete. We don't have all of the squad available, what can we do? For me, nothing to say!”

(@Football_LDN)

curse no dey work no point wasting my energy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:06am On Jan 10
Ballzproblemm:
na post conference I dey wait for.

"we missed nkunku and Jackson they're key players"

🤡 nigga you are playing middlesbrough

Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino: “I don’t want to say bad luck as it is an easy way to justify. So bad luck, look Nkunku, Fofana, Lavia, Reece James, too many. Difficult when you don't have all of the squad fit. I don't like to be a victim but it is true it is really tough” (via @Football_LDN)

like clockwork
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:08am On Jan 10
BlueMann:

I have noticed the same problem. I've seen him use it to get out of a couple of tight situations, hence I was praising his footwork. But he overdoes it.

In fact, many in this team like to overdo simple things. I can't remember how many times I shouted for Sterling to make an obvious pass instead of forming what I don't know. Broja is another culprit.
Like guy I still ask how we managed to get all these low IQ guys. You can't be doing the same wrong thing everytime. At least give me a new wrong thing to worry about.

Well I don't blame them, their manager has been making same mistake of colwill at left since beginning of season , so why not the players do same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08am On Jan 10
Unlimited22:
Caicedo my bro, hang in there.

We'll get you a coach.

After being responsible for the goal abi? Dey play.

This should be the 2nd time in 2 weeks he's fallen asleep for a goal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:14am On Jan 10
Ballzproblemm:
What can I tell the fans? It’s the circumstance”

“ I cannot change the reality. With all of the squad fit, we can compete. We don't have all of the squad available, what can we do? For me, nothing to say!”

(@Football_LDN)

curse no dey work no point wasting my energy
Wow wow shocked
We need full squad to beat a championship team. Is he serious, this must be a joke

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:39am On Jan 10
Bad market is bad market

Maybe only Saudi can afford to carry this Swiz123 liability

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:11am On Jan 10
Never thought a time will come when Enzo will inspire no confidence. Even our most optimistic fan here now find his effort funny.

Even Poch doesn't rate him anymore. Imagine taking a 100m + player off when you are in need of some creativity to unlock a stubborn defence.

At this point, only Enzo rates himself.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:13am On Jan 10
Ibime:
Bad market is bad market

Maybe only Saudi can afford to carry this Swiz123 liability

There are a dozen other players Barca would have shipped if they were on loan. You like getting excited over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:17am On Jan 10
Sportsweb:
Carry your jargons to City thread or United and educate about Pogba and Grealish brands.
The conversation is above your level of reasoning. Sit it out.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:18am On Jan 10
Colson:
You just dey talk NONSENSE with confidence. Grasping at straws undecided
Emotional troglodyte.

Why do simple facts pain simpletons?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37am On Jan 10
So this expensive shit played yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:38am On Jan 10
Ibime:

After being responsible for the goal abi? Dey play.

This should be the 2nd time in 2 weeks he's fallen asleep for a goal
Of course you will point fingers at anyone but your anointed.

Person dey play midfield all by himself, was still our best player on the night, having to play as one of a bunch of misprofiled players, but make I no hail am.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:39am On Jan 10
BlueMann:
I remember one time Madueke received the ball out wide. I looked to see what options were available in the box, and I saw Enzo there. I just burst laugh. I also remember Gallagher coming short to receive a pass on the halfway line, while Enzo was making an off ball run towards the box. I was laughing and shaking my head at the same time.

Colwill at LB, Maatsen at RW, Chilwell at LW, Gallagher at 6, Palmer as false nine, Enzo as an SS, Enzo leading the press, all when much more suitable options were available.

Deep that, brethren. Just deep it.
And now we apparently need a full squad to beat a midtable championship team who were missing 12 players before kickoff and lost two more by half time.

Nah Popizaino is a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:27am On Jan 10
swiz123:
Never thought a time will come when Enzo will inspire no confidence. Even our most optimistic fan here now find his effort funny.

Even Poch doesn't rate him anymore. Imagine taking a 100m + player off when you are in need of some creativity to unlock a stubborn defence.

At this point, only Enzo rates himself.

If the italicized is in reference to one of my post, hope you know the laughter was due to the hilarious nature of Poch's set up.

@ the bolded, that is an indictment of the coach's decision making.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34am On Jan 10
Unlimited22:

And now we apparently need a full squad to beat a midtable championship team who were missing 12 players before kickoff and lost two more by half time.

Nah Popizaino is a mad man

grin

But no be lie o, na Popizaino really recommend Poch give the owners.

Popi, afa fall outside make we package the matter

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52am On Jan 10
Wetin dey occur for Napoli

Osimhen just cooked Kvaratshkelia's agent
First pic is Osimhen's response and the second is what Kvaratshkelia's agent said.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Jan 10
Unlimited22:

Of course you will point fingers at anyone but your anointed.

Person dey play midfield all by himself, was still our best player on the night, having to play as one of a bunch of misprofiled players, but make I no hail am.

Na why I dey cut am slack because Enzo no dey help am, however na him no stay with him man for the goal. That's the 2nd time now in 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:53am On Jan 10
BlueMann:
Wetin dey occur for Napoli

Osimhen just cooked Kvaratshkelia's agent
First pic is Osimhen's response and the second is what Kvaratshkelia's agent said.

All these agents sef, dem too dey carry dey do! But again, who are the press men that usually go to interview agents to seek for their opinion about players they are not managing ?

Wetin consign Kvara agent with whatever Osimehn choose to do with his Napoli contract sef ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10
Khayceeofficial:
Madueke has got to be our best 1v1 winger but watch poch remove him and keep sterling on the pitch in this second half

Be like say them don knack Palmer that otumokpo wey Jackson go dhe wear beads for him leg for

Sterling doesn't deserve a consistent first team shirt tbh
I know mudryk is shii but I rather have him on the pitch and know he is useless than some 29 year old with more than 10 years PL experience who can't beat his man without losing the ball each time

So many countless borough counters that caicedo had to break down due to these Jamaican fvcknuts and Ukrainian omo onile losing the ball upfront

Poch's an absolute idiot for blaming injuries. This man no go complete that him 3 years. Its certain now

(1) (2) (3) ... (18567) (18568) (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eddie7 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.