Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10592334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18568) (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) (18574) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10
Emaprince:
He have never been a laurel winner. He is relaxed with just coaching.

The coach and the crop of players we have is a disastrous combo against title pursuit. No one is ambitious in that team...not even the medical team . . If not why is it taking forever to get nkunku, James etc to a lasting fitness?

These Americans just came and upended everything. Poch has to go sha, was a wrong hire from the get go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Jan 10
swiz123:
Never thought a time will come when Enzo will inspire no confidence. Even our most optimistic fan here now find his effort funny.

Even Poch doesn't rate him anymore. Imagine taking a 100m + player off when you are in need of some creativity to unlock a stubborn defence.

At this point, only Enzo rates himself.

Hensben any update on Enzo?

This time last year we no hear word about Enzo this Enzo that

Just sign Enzo we will.make top 4
Just get Caicedo to pair with Enzo and we will win the league
Nothing we no hear about Enzo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Jan 10
BlueRayDick:

All these agents sef, dem too dey carry dey do! But again, who are the press men that usually go to interview agents to seek for their opinion about players they are not managing ?

Wetin consign Kvara agent with whatever Osimehn choose to do with his Napoli contract sef ?

Imagine trying to bring down your client's teammate in order to promote your client.

I heard Georgians don't even like the guy, and have been hoping he doesn't spoil Kvara's image or career.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10
Khayceeofficial:

Sterling doesn't deserve a consistent first team shirt tbh
I know mudryk is shii but I rather have him on the pitch and know he is useless than some 29 year old with more than 10 years PL experience who can't beat his man without losing the ball each time

So many countless borough counters that caicedo had to break down due to these Jamaican fvcknuts and Ukrainian omo onile losing the ball upfront

Poch's an absolute idiot for blaming injuries. This man no go complete that him 3 years. Its certain now

The Jamaican is collecting north of 300k weekly and couldn't beat those unknown Boro defenders to rescue the team.

Thunder must fire those that sanctioned his transfer to my club and all his defenders on this forum.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:06pm On Jan 10
Khayceeofficial:

Sterling doesn't deserve a consistent first team shirt tbh
I know mudryk is shii but I rather have him on the pitch and know he is useless than some 29 year old with more than 10 years PL experience who can't beat his man without losing the ball each time

So many countless borough counters that caicedo had to break down due to these Jamaican fvcknuts and Ukrainian omo onile losing the ball upfront

Poch's an absolute idiot for blaming injuries. This man no go complete that him 3 years. Its certain now
Truth be told, both Sterling and Noni performed poorly yesterday. I can recall at least 3 to 4 instances where Noni failed to control a simple pass. Henceforth, whenever I see Disasi in our defensive lineup during a game, I would rather opt to play ludo instead of wasting my time watching...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:18pm On Jan 10
boehly send jet to evacuate paez this wan i dey see say Ecuador wan fight civil war grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10
raumdeuter:

E remain labia abi latvia to complete the midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10
Colwill was too slow for my liking.
Madueke playing like he just left a brothel. Caceido really impressed me, with the way he read and retrieved balls.
Palmer needs to go to gym regularly and work on his legs.
Thiago Silva despite old age, still tried.
Sterling, just like Sterling bank, he should be sent elsewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Jan 10
raumdeuter:

Them think say Chelsea na Argentina national team

Because Enzo help them win World Cup ,e go automatically help them make top 4 grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:16pm On Jan 10
airmark:

The Jamaican is collecting north of 300k weekly and couldn't beat those unknown Boro defenders to rescue the team.

Thunder must fire those that sanctioned his transfer to my club and all his defenders on this forum.
But the Jamaican was among check book coach pep best players before you signed him ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:18pm On Jan 10
iamoyindamola:

E remain labia abi latvia to complete the midfield

Once lavia is back enzo will cook

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10
Emaprince:
Guy!!!

Sometimes I say this to myself -Their pay is supposed to be commensurate with their work input each weak. Some weeks, Palmer is supposed to earn more than sterling based on each players performance. This will make every one of them sit up. Cos if you flop, 300k becomes 50k for the week. Atleast we fans we have something to be happy about when you deliver a stinker....cos you sef go dey walk home in a bad mood as you no make enough pay due to a bad day.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10
andrewbaba44:

But the Jamaican was among check book coach pep best players before you signed him ooo grin

Fraudiola had to send him away and bought a 900k-per-week Haaland, before he could win UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:55pm On Jan 10
Ofcourse no word for our so called "best player" who missed 3 big chances and was literally the worst player on the field yesterday. The sole reason we lost yesterday was down to this Beanpole.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10
Kimbeast:
Ofcourse no word for our so called "best player" who missed 3 big chances and was literally the worst player on the field yesterday. The sole reason we lost yesterday was down to this Beanpole.

We may call it a one-off as it was strange, unlike your useless senior Sterling always playing like we are paying him 30k per week.

Palmer and Sterling must swap wages if the Jamaican must be retained next season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 5:17pm On Jan 10
Rn, Mainoo> Emzor5.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10
Popizaino free Enzo. The funny thing is sacking Popizaino now will be a wrong decision let him ride the season out afterwards the owners should take a decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10
Unlimited22:

And now we apparently need a full squad to beat a midtable championship team who were missing 12 players before kickoff and lost two more by half time.

Nah Popizaino is a mad man

Pochettino is due for sacking even before losing to Middlesbrough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:

grin

But no be lie o, na Popizaino really recommend Poch give the owners.

Popi, afa fall outside make we package the matter

Forgive me. I just wanted somebody to spite Tuchel's fans ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10
Amoto94:
Popizaino free Enzo. The funny thing is sacking Popizaino now will be a wrong decision let him ride the season out afterwards the owners should take a decision.

Let sack Pochettino now before it's too late. Can't have a Chelsea coach making excuses for not beating a championship team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:36pm On Jan 10
🚨 BREAKING: Todd Boehly and Behdad Egbhali are prepared to spend more cash in hopes of revitalising Chelsea’s season with the Blues chasing a striker and left back.

🔗 Sami Mokbel

ladies and gentlemen we back cool, another gazillion Dollars but shit poch still in charge

one Victor osihmen please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:38pm On Jan 10
Victor Osimhen’s release clause is £103m. (@SamiMokbel81_DM)

ladies and gentlemen we back cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:56pm On Jan 10
Real vs Atletico has been very exciting. Both sides struggling to defend crosses, Rudiger and Hermoso with lovely headers, Mendy with a cheeky back heel finish and Griezmann with a beautiful goal, sitting Modric on the floor and firing past Kepa from outside the box.

Griezmann is now Atletico's all time leading scorer. I really wish he wins the league with them before he leaves or retires. Luckily for him, he has had success with France.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10
Look at VVD FFS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Jan 10
Leyqute:
Look at VVD FFS

I dey go look am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:
Real vs Atletico has been very exciting. Both sides struggling to defend crosses, Rudiger and Hermoso with lovely headers, Mendy with a cheeky back heel finish and Griezmann with a beautiful goal, sitting Modric on the floor and firing past Kepa from outside the box.

Griezmann is now Atletico's all time leading scorer. I really wish he wins the league with them before he leaves or retires. Luckily for him, he has had success with France.

He was also unfortunate to have gone head to head with CR7 during his peak years. Dude lost Euros, league titles, and two UCL finals to ororo. Thank God for his world cup medal.

Quality player with a great mentality, unlike that hype-job who has gone to Barca.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10
raumdeuter:

I dey go look am

LoooL.

He looked a bit scruffy. Assisted the assist man for that first goal. A bit unlucky, I might add.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:

One upon a time people used to compare Griezmann with Hiden Hazard

Time has cured all that madness now

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10
Antoine Griezmann is the only left-footed AM I've seen excel at the top level in recent times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10
Look at Kepa grin

Chelsea players are just somehow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:43pm On Jan 10
Kepa is having a very forgettable night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51pm On Jan 10
What a sequence. Very valiant last ditch defending from Atletico to deny Real several times, but Real keep on hammering and Carvajal eventually fires it into the back of the net.

3-3

(1) (2) (3) ... (18568) (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) (18574) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), CallTheCops(m), agrovick(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.