Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) (18574) (18575) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:
What a sequence. Very valiant last ditch defending from Atletico to deny Real several times, but Real keep on hammering and Carvajal eventually fires it into the back of the net.

3-3

Guy.

You don do pundist/journalist before.

Talk true. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Jan 10
Leyqute:

Guy.

Talk true. grin

Na here I start my pundit work grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:23pm On Jan 10
Leyqute:

Guy.

Talk true. grin

I Dan dey notice am for a while now. If he writes it himself then he is very good. Goal dot com live update no do pass this one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10
DeCodorva-Reid is just an assss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:

Na here I start my pundit work grin

😀😀😀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:34pm On Jan 10
Hat off, madrid no be anyone mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:35pm On Jan 10
Real Madrid might just have won it late...Joselu off the bench to score a trademark header. And what a header it was, nodding it into the ground and over the keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:39pm On Jan 10
This is how you beat small teams. You give them hope then you crash that hope with two quick goals. No be like our oga that needs full squad for championship team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:
Real Madrid might just have won it late...Joselu off the bench to score a trademark header. And what a header it was, nodding it into the ground and over the keeper.

See that sprint from Brahim Diaz grin

5-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On Jan 10
Oblak vs diaz is like a cheetah vs Hippo cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:45pm On Jan 10
Lol I just knew Oblak would be punished for coming forward for the corner. They averted danger the first time, but we're eventually punished. Brahim outpaces Oblak and seals the win.

And the mentality monsters that are Real Madrid have done it again. Onto the Spanish Supercup final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:
Lol I just knew Oblak would be punished for coming forward for the corner. They averted danger the first time, but we're eventually punished. Brahim outpaces Oblak and seals the win.

And the mentality monsters that are Real Madrid have done it again. Spanish Supercup champions .
This na semi final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by poshemmanuel(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:47pm On Jan 10
Leyqute:

See that sprint from Brahim Diaz grin

5-3

The thing funny die. I just know say e go catch am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:48pm On Jan 10
Trevor012:

This na semi final.

Oh, my bad. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:50pm On Jan 10
Valverde is a machine. Energy with brain and technique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:55pm On Jan 10
kepa it's time to learn Arabic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:09pm On Jan 10
Omo cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:17pm On Jan 10
Ballzproblemm:
Victor Osimhen’s release clause is £103m. (@SamiMokbel81_DM)

ladies and gentlemen we back cool
I rest my case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 11:20pm On Jan 10
BlueMann:
Omo cheesy
Just 6 goals conceded, lol how
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:22pm On Jan 10
a4turitoroman:

Just 6 goals conceded, lol how
Same Psv conceded 4 to Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:24am On Jan 11
popizaino:

Let sack Pochettino now before it's too late. Can't have a Chelsea coach making excuses for not beating a championship team.
Popizaino will finish what he has started there are no better alternatives available that will clean the mess right away, signing him was a mistake and sacking him now will be a bigger mistake.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:40am On Jan 11
rooftops:
This is how you beat small teams. You give them hope then you crash that hope with two quick goals. No be like our oga that needs full squad for championship team

Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:41am On Jan 11
popizaino:

Let sack Pochettino now before it's too late. Can't have a Chelsea coach making excuses for not beating a championship team.

Oche barber

Let Chelsea go on a 5 to 6 winning streak now, I know exactly what you will say about Poch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:46am On Jan 11
popizaino:

Forgive me. I just wanted somebody to spite Tuchel's fans ni.

So just to spite Tuchel fans, you recommend rubbish for the club you support? What kind of fan are you?

Can you recall how many cup finals Tuchel took us to? How many trophies he won for us?

But you rather we employ a career bottler just to spite Tuchel fans.

We all are enjoying your Poch right now...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:55am On Jan 11
Kimbeast:

Same Psv conceded 4 to Arsenal.
There is always one bad day, man u conceded 7 goals against Liverpool and the last time they met, Liverpool couldn't register a single goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Jan 11
BlueMann:
Omo cheesy

We knack them 4 for champions league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:08am On Jan 11
MorataFC:
There is always one bad day, man u conceded 7 goals against Liverpool and the last time they met, Liverpool couldn't register a single goal.
It wasn't just a bad day. They conceded 10goals in their 6 champions league games while they have conceded only 6 goals in 19 Eredivisie matches. Their league is piss poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:17am On Jan 11
timbros:

So just to spite Tuchel fans, you recommend rubbish for the club you support? What kind of fan are you?

Can you recall how many cup finals Tuchel took us to? How many trophies he won for us?

But you rather we employ a career bottler just to spite Tuchel fans.

We all are enjoying your Poch right now...

Who knew Pochettino would turn out to be like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:18am On Jan 11
timbros:

Oche barber

Let Chelsea go on a 5 to 6 winning streak now, I know exactly what you will say about Poch.

I won't say anything if the performance doesn't match the winning results. I gave up on him last year when he won Luton 3-0 at the bridge .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:23am On Jan 11
Kimbeast:

It wasn't just a bad day. They conceded 10goals in their 6 champions league games while they have conceded only 6 goals in 19 Eredivisie matches. Their league is piss poor.

Factos!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:23am On Jan 11
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (18569) (18570) (18571) (18572) (18573) (18574) (18575) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Ebukacute(m), zeusis(m), Kimbeast and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.