Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591182 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18710) (18711) (18712) (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05
afrodoc2:

Forgive and forget. This is the first time I have seen Popi so humble.

Poch fall him hand badly, no give am escape route.

grin This man,only you "forgive and forget..."

Only you, "no give am escape route"...i see what you're doing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05
AdisaOwala:
Airmark can be so annoying and frustrating atimes sha

If Timbros Catch Airmark in Real life ehn, e go rush am with blows

Lmao grin grin

You may be thinking I am a pygmy. He will need to be like 6ft and with high muscle mass, to attempt that.

Meanwhile, he should rather gift me the most beautiful and educated lady in his hometown, for the free education here. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by everton4life(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05
Airhead for a reason. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:43pm On Feb 05
Bimmarlykay:

grin This man,only you "forgive and forget..."

Only you, "no give am escape route"...i see what you're doing. grin

The amount of joy that flows through my heart when I see tribulations and conflict between all these blues brothers can’t be quantified.

I am only here to watch everything burn down. By any means necessary.

But in that post i meant Poch did not give Popi escape route.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05
I heard Gallagher has ZERO PL goals this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05
dostr4:
I heard Gallagher has ZERO PL goals this season
Garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:42pm On Feb 05
airmark:

I showed you the big chances missed chart and you saw Chelsea topping and Man UTD not there. Now look at the image below, that's top 5 teams in Epl with big chances created and you can see United there. What does that tell you about their attack and ours?

I understand your football knowledge is limited, that's why you depend on Dayo's views most times. But you won't die if you accept you goofed in the face of convincing proofs.

Our major problem is attack, others are minor.

Only 16 big chances converted.

Wowwwwww!!! cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 2:48pm On Feb 05
nateevs:

He clearly has. When the Missus of the most senior player in the dressing room is publicly saying this.

There's nothing wrong with the players. We just have a shit manager.

Emphasis on 'shit'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:40pm On Feb 05
I didn't think it was possible to be worse than Harry Potter...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 4:12pm On Feb 05
Just finished watching our road to champions League victory (2012) cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qmf2Bft1ZM?si=7LwYiFyO3U0CD7uu

Omo all I see was men with determination, resilience and a strong team spirit.

It's bad how boehly downgraded us since he tookover from Abramovich by buying kirikpoto umuazi with big bucks on the name of long term project.

I weep

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:51pm On Feb 05
timbros:

grin grin

Even if I forgive, but you see that forget part? E go hard.

See wetin I dey pass through. I no even fit recognise my club again. You think say I fit forget all this suffer?
As a PH manchii, freestyle that G abeg

Una don make am dey view this thread in guest mode.

Abeg.

#FreePopizaino

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05
airmark:

I showed you the big chances missed chart and you saw Chelsea topping and Man UTD not there. Now look at the image below, that's top 5 teams in Epl with big chances created and you can see United there. What does that tell you about their attack and ours?

I understand your football knowledge is limited, that's why you depend on Dayo's views most times. But you won't die if you accept you goofed in the face of convincing proofs.

Our major problem is attack, others are minor.

Why all the shalaye in a simple question? Did you see how I directly answered your question? What is stopping you from reciprocating it?

How many goals did Man Utd and Chelsea score respectively?

I didn't ask why they scored such amount of goals.... The question is simple, how many goals? Airmark, how many goals did Man Utd and Chelsea scored respectively?

Any yoruba speaking person here to translate the question for Airmark?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05
Jodera:

Only 16 big chances converted.

Wowwwwww!!! cry

Tottenham created 62 big chances and converted 30.

Chelsea created 63 big chances and converted 16.

Disheartening and disgraceful, but Timbros is barking up the wrong tree looking for balancing rim. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05
Unlimited22:

As a PH manchii, freestyle that G abeg

Una don make am dey view this thread in guest mode.

Abeg.

#FreePopizaino

grin grin grin

Even if I free am for Poch matter, I dey wait for am for AFCON.

Popi dey cap too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05
airmark:

Disheartening and disgraceful, but Timbros is barking the wrong tree looking for balancing rim. angry

If you really trust and believe your line of reasoning, it shouldn't be hard for you to answer a simple question for over 12 hours now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:01pm On Feb 05
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05
timbros:

If you really trust and believe your line of reasoning, it shouldn't be hard for you to answer a simple question for over 12 hours now.

I have answered you the question about why I believe United's attack is more efficient. I don't have time for who scored what when it's not enough to judge efficiency.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05
Tottenham created 62 big chances and converted 30

Man UTD created 68 big chances and converted 37

Timbros won't be able to use these data to stop his embarrassing argument. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05
airmark:
[s]Tottenham created 62 big chances and converted 30

Man UTD created 68 big chances and converted 37

Timbros won't be able to use these data to stop his embarrassing argument.[/s] angry

If you like run round and round and round, you see this your neck? I go press am well well. I no go leave am.

How many goals did Man Utd and Chelsea scored respectively?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05
airmark:

I have answered you the question about why I believe United's attack is more efficient. I don't have time for who scored what when it's not enough to judge efficiency.

Give me a direct answer like I did to you in the screenshot below.

How many goals have Man United and Chelsea scored respectively?

I believe you are educated enough to understand what it means when a "direct answer" is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05
timbros:

Give me a direct answer like I did to you in the screenshot below.

How many goals have Man United and Chelsea scored respectively?

I believe you are educated enough to understand what it means when a "direct answer" is needed.

timbros:

No!

How many goals have Man United scored? What of Chelsea? Lets compare how true this your theory is...

I have given you the answer that proved my theory as i compared the two teams' big chances created and big chances converted.

Asking for goal scored doesn't prove any efficiency as other essential criteria must be considered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:32pm On Feb 05
airmark:

Tottenham created 62 big chances and converted 30.

Disheartening and disgraceful, but Tim.bros is barking the wrong tree looking for balancing rim. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:38pm On Feb 05
nihilistjnr:
I didn't think it was possible to be worse than Harry Potter...

Didn't Tuchel points inflated that of Harry potter points to become 32?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05
Unlimited22:
a
Wesley Fofana? Christopher Nkunku? Even Cole Palmer?

Ah. Haba nau.

Moises Caicedo starts for Liverpool and Manyoo if he goes to those clubs today. Levi Colwill has a shout too.

We have some mid players, but we have good players too. The bulk of the issues are from the coach and set-up

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05
airmark:

I remember this post during the time I had a long duel with Popizaino on Pochettino. I blame Chelsea for having eyes but couldn't see and brain they couldn't use.

Just like Timbros is arguing blindly lately, Popizaino called me names because of this clueless Pochettino.

Forgive me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Feb 05
timbros:

Why all the shalaye in a simple question? Did you see how I directly answered your question? What is stopping you from reciprocating it?

How many goals did Man Utd and Chelsea score respectively?

I didn't ask why they scored such amount of goals.... The question is simple, how many goals? Airmark, how many goals did Man Utd and Chelsea scored respectively?

Any yoruba speaking person here to translate the question for Airmark?

Airmark Ngbo goolu melo ni egbe agbabolu Man Utd ati Chelsea ni

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05
AdisaOwala:

But if you win all the 38 games 1-0, you don win league be that na

#Justsaying

How can a team who is more pre-occupied with keeping a clean sheet be able to score even goal?

#justasking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05
popizaino:

Forgive me.

Timbros next. cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05
timbros:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself for that rubbish you typed? A coach should go into a match NOT making plans on how to stop opponents from scoring... What kind of take is that?

The only thing i am ashamed of is the fact that you support Chelsea with your rubbish takes. How can a Chelsea fan look at our team before now and be preoccupied with defending.

Let me just school you tonight. A big team coach should be more focus on how to score than how to defend. If i have to break this concept to you then all yours of watching football is a waste. You never gained anything from watching the ball. In fact it is save to say na the football dey watch you abobi.

I rest my case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05
raumdeuter:

Airmark Ngbo goolu melo ni egbe agbabolu Man Utd at Chelsea ni

Wetin 'at' dey do in Yoruba sentence?

If Timbros die, na you kill am. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05
Reading that nonsense one will think Mourinho, Simeone , tuchel at Chelsea and current inter with inzaghi didn't score goals πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05
Teams are not afraid of attacking us because they understand we parade idiots as attackers, that would miss 4 big chances before scoring 1.

Tottenham knew we have wastepipes as attackers and they risked playing this disgusting high line after red cards.

Man City or Arsenal would have beaten them 10-1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18710) (18711) (18712) (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.