Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10702723 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18712) (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) (18717) (18718) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:16am On Feb 06
What is this I'm hearing about Osimhen Omo I don't care if he has Inflammatory bowel disease, he must play tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:20am On Feb 06
airmark:

How many goals did you score against Everton, Nottingham forest, Brentford, Bournemouth? Zero.

How many goals did you score against Aston Villa both in Fa cup and league? We fired blank.

Your team miserably converted 16 out of 63 big chances, you are not even ashamed.

Get out!

That post was not for you. See how you jumped into a post that is not yours. Meanwhile you are avoiding the direct question posed to you...

What are you scared of?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:24am On Feb 06
Poch will probably not leave anytime soon, that's something we have to accept. In the meantime, it's probably best if he shifts to a back three.

Petrovic

Disasi - Silva/Badiashile - Colwill/Badiashile

Gusto - Caicedo - Enzo - Chilwell

Palmer

Nkunku - Jackson

3-4-1-2 would be my preference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:56am On Feb 06
Just look at this clown.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:09am On Feb 06
BlueMann:
What is this I'm hearing about Osimhen Omo I don't care if he has Inflammatory bowel disease, he must play tomorrow

Fear of Onuachu is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:22am On Feb 06
Ibime:

Oshimen will play. Onuachu cant play that pattern we were currently playing with Oshimen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:42am On Feb 06
BlueMann:
To distract SA!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:02am On Feb 06
Trevor012:
Reading that nonsense one will think Mourinho, Simeone , tuchel at Chelsea and current inter with inzaghi didn't score goals šŸ˜‚

Be bold enough to quote me,i don't bite sho n gbo?

Now the thing with an annoying dejected,foolish,prick like yourself is that you are never capable of original thoughts, always hopping on people's comments to look for needless errors to pick on in other to massage your stupid ego.

Reading that nonsense from you one would think these coaches didn't even concede at all or didn't concede four goals in a match?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28am On Feb 06
larride:

Oshimen will play. Onuachu cant play that pattern we were currently playing with Oshimen.

He better play. But if he is unwell, it won't surprise me if Peseiro pick Onuachu over Moffi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
timbros:

That post was not for you. See how you jumped into a post that is not yours. Meanwhile you are avoiding the direct question posed to you...

What are you scared of?

I have already proved the ineffectiveness of our attack compared to United's.

Your post exposed the reason you have been arguing blindly since you believe our attack has been scoring impressively and it's shocking coming from a Chelsea fan.

At this point, I doubt if you've watched 70% of our matches this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:44am On Feb 06
popizaino:

Be bold enough to quote me,i don't bite sho n gbo?

Now the thing with an annoying dejected,foolish,prick like yourself is that you are never capable of original thoughts, always hopping on people's comments to look for needless errors to pick on in other to massage your stupid ego.

Reading that nonsense from you one would think these coaches didn't even concede at all or didn't concede four goals in a match?

Kk šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:57am On Feb 06
because of common 10million Chelsea go pay that idiot coach Dem no fit sack now abi? thunder fire boehly and fa. if na Arab man he go allow any financial impediment to no allow am achieve wetin in want? nonsense American business man boehly. if na that day one be really the problem,e no fit do like city and use any external financial or investment money to pay the idiot off, without incurring epl financial penalties?. mancity never do am before? other clubs unko? daftness of boehly in business acumen, combined with useless British government and fa, has put us in the hands of a cancerous fellow, leading us to the apocalyptic edge of a ginarmous precipice. and from the look of things we go fall inside with no way out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06
Ibime:

He better play. But if he is unwell, it won't surprise me if Peseiro pick Onuachu over Moffi

Of course. Moffi hasn't had any appearance in the tournament so far. It's obvious Pajero rates Onuachu ahead of Moffi.

We really miss Awoniyi and Boniface.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06
BlueMann:
Poch will probably not leave anytime soon, that's something we have to accept. In the meantime, it's probably best if he shifts to a back three.

Petrovic

Disasi - Silva/Badiashile - Colwill/Badiashile

Gusto - Caicedo - Enzo - Chilwell

Palmer

Nkunku - Jackson

3-4-1-2 would be my preference
after spending how many billions

Make we play 3 at the back that was tagged " formation to hide deficiency players "

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:53pm On Feb 06
lordfalcao:
after spending how many billions

Make we play 3 at the back that was tagged " formation to hide deficiency players "

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:43pm On Feb 06
This attack vs defence argument is very easy to resolve.
Which department do you want Chelsea to reinforce in the summer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Feb 06
Ibime:

Onuachu cannot and must not start

Onuachu is only good is you are camped in opponent box and sending long balls. He doesn't have the athletic ability to play as sole 9 in a counter attacking setup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Feb 06
Ibime:

When I saw that Osimehn injury I don begin get bad dreams say dem SA beat us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

Onuachu cannot and must not start

Onuachu is only good is you are camped in opponent box and sending long balls. He doesn't have the athletic ability to play as sole 9 in a counter attacking setup

That's why we are missing Awoniyi and Boniface.

I havent watched Moffi really like that so cant say.

Oshimen will play though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

When I saw that Osimehn injury I don begin get bad dreams say dem SA beat us

We'll win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06
Oshimen is already traveling to join up with the squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:03pm On Feb 06
BlueMann:

If he is not playing terem moffi should replace him ,but paseiro will use that dongo yaro

I hope victor plays sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 4:46pm On Feb 06
Chelsea should sign peseiro!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 4:48pm On Feb 06
Capaldi:
Just look at this clown.

The fan could have a chance, Iā€™d take it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06
rooftops:
Chop four home, chop 4 away, for Wembley we go chop four again. It is a metaphor something grin
If you no fit make top 4 then, the next option is to chop 4...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06
andrewbaba44:

He is not a better talent than Ronaldo egbon
Eden has better ability in (ball control, dribbling and passes) than CR7 is what he is saying. Messi is better than him in all these. Both are better than him in every other statistics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 5:20pm On Feb 06
Hensbrain

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:24pm On Feb 06
hensben:
Eden has better ability in (ball control, dribbling and passes) than CR7 is what he is saying. Messi is better than him in all these. Both are better than him in every other statistics.

Even as a Messi stan wey I be, I know Eden Hazard is crazy for him to say Ronaldo is not better than him in terms of "pure football " angry

What the 4ck is pure football that Ronaldo has not done on the field that Hazard felt he has done? dribbling aimlessly or what ? Every productive thing Hazard thinks he can do, Ronaldo has done same and more.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 5:25pm On Feb 06
hensben:
God. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

Even as a Messi stan wey I be, I know Eden Hazard is crazy for him to say Ronaldo is not better than him in terms of "pure football " angry

What the 4ck is pure football that Ronaldo has not done on the field that Hazard felt he has done? dribbling aimlessly or what ? Every productive thing Hazard thinks he can do, Ronaldo has done same and more.
Pure football like ball control, passes and dribbling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 5:31pm On Feb 06
Walahi I'd be seriously worried if someone like hensben rated my football knowledge.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

As a winger what are their primary duties, is dribbling, ball control and passes not part of their abilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18712) (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) (18717) (18718) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.