Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) (18717) (18718) (18719) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:35pm On Feb 06
hensben:
Pure football like ball control, passes and dribbling.
Comparing Ronaldo to Hazard ball control, pass and dribbling Is comical.

Who the hell is Hazard where Ronaldo is in all three attributes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:36pm On Feb 06
hensben:
As a winger what are their primary duties, is dribbling, ball control and passes not part of their abilities.

So when u watched Ronaldo played as a winger u came to a conclusion he couldn’t dribble , control the ball and make good passes ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:40pm On Feb 06
Jodera:

We can say the residue of the alcohol Hazard drank that made him fat may still be shacking him hence why he made such statements.

But shey we people wey dey watch them too no go fit talk say na cap Hazard dey cap ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

So when u watched Ronaldo played as a winger u came to a conclusion he couldn’t dribble , control the ball and make good passes ?
I didn’t say he couldn’t do all of that but Hazard was better than him at it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06
Jodera:

Hazard was better than him at it, doesn’t mean he wasn’t good too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:45pm On Feb 06
BlueRayDick:

We can say the residue of the alcohol Hazard drank that made him fat may still be shacking him hence why he made such statements.

But shey we people wey dey watch them too no go fit talk say na cap Hazard dey cap ? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Lol... I'm not surprised it's hensben sha. He dislikes Ronaldo so anything against Ronaldo even if it's glaring, you'll see him at the forefront.

If hensben na Barca fan, him for dey 10x annoying than how he is now cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Feb 06
hensben:
Hazard wasnbetter than him at it, doesn’t mean he wasn’t good too.

Stop the cap!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Feb 06
Anyone wey mention Hazard and Ronaldo in the same sentence deserves slap

We dey here never resolve Hazard and Zaha.

Very soon we go begin argue e-money and Zuckerberg who get money pass

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06
Jodera:

Stop the cap!!
Not cap, stat don’t lie. Maybe you are mistaking show boating to be dribbling.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

At the emboldened, and what should we do to who said that? Amputated??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Feb 06
hensben:
At the emboldened, and what should we do to who said that? Amputated??

That is a more reasonable argument and comparison than Hazard vs Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Feb 06
Chelsea players ‘regret’ signing 8-year contracts and ‘don’t see the grand project sold to them

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

You and who?

When did Zaha do 30+ G+A in any Epl season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

That is a more reasonable argument and comparison than Hazard vs Ronaldo
No it is not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Feb 06
airmark:

You and who?

When did Zaha do 30+ G+A in any Epl season?

Zaha did 10 goals 10 assists which is close to Hazards best season in EPL

Now tell me which of Hazard La Liga seasons is close to Ronaldo 48 goals 17 assists

To know which is closer

Zaha vs Hazard OR Ronaldo vs Hazard

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06
larride:
Oshimen is already traveling to join up with the squad.

You and this your osHHHHimen. You reminded me of Ib. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Feb 06
hensben:
No it is not.

Someone said

akwesenana:

Walahi I'd be seriously worried if someone like hensben rated my football knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:

Someone said

You couldn’t even present a reputable SOMEONE. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Feb 06
The guy they chased out Jorginho for

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:33pm On Feb 06
Of course man City have gotten Savio.

Wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:34pm On Feb 06
Jodera:

Ronaldo was not a better dribbler.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06
raumdeuter:
The guy they chased out Jorginho for
I said it here the other time that Enzo won’t last in Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:44pm On Feb 06
Japan and South Korea fall hand seriously for this Asian Cup. Especially Japan wey dey beat everybody since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eazzzii: 6:44pm On Feb 06
hensben:
I said it here the other time that Enzo won’t last in Chelsea.
Shut up, you said Chelsea would make top 5 if they signed him.

No be you talk say Emzor5 good pass prime Paul Pogba?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06
Eazzzii:
Shut up, you said Chelsea would make top 5 if they signed him.

No be you talk say Emzor5 good pass prime Paul Pogba?
I said he will go replace either Modric or kroos in madrid and some monikers attacked me that day, thinking I was comparing him to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eazzzii: 6:47pm On Feb 06
hensben:
I have to be vulgar about this, na ogun go kee anybody wey criticize Enzo if we don’t sign Caicedo or a solid CDM beside him. If we get Caicedo and Enzo perform below par hold me responsible.
Ogun no go kee you so?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06
airmark:

You and this your osHHHHimen. You reminded me of Ib. grin

Na our point man be that now. Without him upfront, this current pattern falls flat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eazzzii: 6:49pm On Feb 06
hensben:
We will finish third or second if we sign Enzo.
Say less.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06
Eazzzii:
Ogun no go kee you so?
They are in cup final with Liverpool and the league is still on so I don’t know what you are saying. Enzo is talented but Chelsea is not formidable for now and a player like him can’t wait, it’s what I said the other time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18713) (18714) (18715) (18716) (18717) (18718) (18719) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.