Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553333 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18807) (18808) (18809) (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:55pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
numb to the loss I'm thinking of life post-poch ,that is if this owners are serious.

His pattern of play was outdated,like Nigeria we got to finals thanks to sheer luck

Outdated? Like seriously!!!! Where you expecting to run over a team that has been under a coach for years?

Poch is not the problem but low thinking players the owner bought.

We need to start buying proven world class players not tata for profit.

The owner's philosophy is profit oriented not winning mentality oriented. The early you realized this the better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25
This lose is On the players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 6:56pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
The crazy part is Liverpool aren't using their full squad due to injury,if not this match for don end since and shows how far we are in terms of quality
no be you dey hype Chelsea b4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25
Khayceeofficial:

what happened to rounding the keeper?

man, even gallagher knew he was sh!t for missing those chances asides the bar attempt

He is not Ronaldo Fenomeno, there is what you would expect from certain types of players, the only way round would be to let the ball roll through his legs and take it on his left. He is not that type of player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 6:57pm On Feb 25
BlueMann:
This is puzzling. The amount of chances we've had not just today, but across 330 minutes worth of finals against these guys, yet we haven't managed ONE goal
comot for here. fake fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:58pm On Feb 25
Jodera:

Lol, omorr I didn't expect him to be so so good for us like this.

But na that forward passes own surprise me pass. One wouldn't know he had it with him. grin

Maybe cos you guys listened more to his naysayers rather than watch him yourselves in Chelsea.

I said it one million times and kept reiterating it, Jorginho is a function of the spaces around him. It's the same reason he keeps pointing (to where the player is supposed to be rather than where he is. The moment he doesnt see it, he passes to a comfortable one - sideways or backpasses as you guys call it.

The one and only weakness he's got is pace; which he makes up for in one million other ways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:59pm On Feb 25
Singapore1:

Football is 70% mentality he is there as a coach to inspire the team. Few minutes to the end of the match you ask your team to be sitting back. Poch is a known bottler and that reflects well in his team. Made the same mistake against City last week.

Which can dissect Liverpool the way Chelsea did today?

Chances upon upon chances but you unfortunately think Poch should had converted the chances, right?

Mr man, the players already gassed out. Despite that they torn Liverpool open.

Mr man, open your eyes. Poch is not the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
numb to the loss I'm thinking of life post-poch ,that is if this owners are serious.

His pattern of play was outdated,like Nigeria we got to finals thanks to sheer luck

this poch talk needs to end
a coach cant teach grown men how to hit a football

see enzo's back heel when he could have laid a pass for palmer
see palmer's miss
gallagher could have had 3 goals easily but hard luck and stupid play denied him
how bout disasi giving the ball away countless times

all this players gotta go. we wont go anywhere with youngsters
Now i see why strasbourg are protesing against this management. F boehly's policy of immatured Gboys disguised as players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:59pm On Feb 25
forgiveness:

Outdated? Like seriously!!!! Where you expecting to run over a team that has been under a coach for years?

Poch is not the problem but low thinking players the owner bought.

We need to start buying proven world class players not tata for profit.

The owner's philosophy is profit oriented not winning mentality oriented. The early you realized this the better.
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Feb 25
afrodoc2:

Bros this was nearly Liverpool's 3rd team. Those teenagers are the ones they call to occasionally complete senior squad training. Without injuries none of them is smelling the bench apart from maybe Quansah.

Kids wey run away from boarding house to play game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:02pm On Feb 25
Khayceeofficial:

this poch talk needs to end
a coach cant teach grown men how to hit a football

see enzo's back heel when he could have laid a pass for palmer
see palmer's miss
gallagher could have had 3 goals easily but hard luck and stupid play denied him
how bout disasi giving the ball away countless times

all this players gotta go. we wont go anywhere with youngsters
Now i see why strasbourg are protesing against this management. F boehly's policy of immatured Gboys disguised as players
sack that dirty Argentine I don't want to here shalaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25
Emaprince:
Poch uselessness is clearly shown in how this man brings madueke into any chelsea match.

Like...madueke? That amateur?

Who e for bring in ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25
chelseabmw:
Nkunku is just too lazy

Yahoo boy pro max cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25
At least Chelsea can be used as a case study for the worst signing practice ever. You sign a bunch of kids with "potential" on 10-year contracts.

Boehly has spoiled this club. Like I said, football is all about mentality, and you can't expect a bunch of kids to perform like adults. It also shows at Anfield during our last match against Liverpool. These guys crumbled at the sight of Liverpool fans.

I have said it here before Boehly and poch has to be the worst partnership in football history.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25
nihilistjnr:
Tbh I'm glad we lost the cup. Carabao cup is a low level, no prestige trophy, and I don't need to be winning this type of trophy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:04pm On Feb 25
Ibime:

Yes, everyone hailed the keeper for an extraordinary close down

Oga, I never expected Gallagher to go that way. This is the difference between low budget thinking players and world class players.

Gallagher belongs to the former.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:06pm On Feb 25
Klopp used several u21s in his team to koboko ys today so I don't get the players angle. Playing a full strength livarpool will have probably gotten us losing in normal time but not this match.
Pochettino has to bounce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:06pm On Feb 25
This Chelsea first team can't even beat their second team from Cohbam academy!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25
popizaino:

I hope Gusto is not among the 80% though?

No, Gusto done prove himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25
forgiveness:
If anybody here claims Poch is the problem the he or she doesn't know anything about football.

Gallagher and Enzo na low budget brain players.

Poch is the problem. Goal-scoring comes from confidence. Confidence from consistent performances. Consistent performances from solid foundation and coaching.

You think these guys are going to raise their levels by magic because it is a final?

See as Klopp dey use JAMB students on top JAMB student. Each one goes in knowing exactly what to do tactically, even if they don't have the experience.

What were our own tactics?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25
raumdeuter:

Kids wey run away from boarding house to play game

Some of them will resume for maths, first period at school tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25
forgiveness:

Oga, I never expected Gallagher to go that way. This is the difference between low budget thinking players and world class players.

Gallagher belongs to the former.

Nothing like that. Some players are vertical and some are fluid. You never expect the likes of Ballack and Lampard to round the keeper either but Kovacic would, it doesn't make Kovacic more high budget than them. Difference between pure CMs and dribblers. Once I saw that chance, I knew he would shoot so it's to my expectation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Feb 25
chelseabmw:
Nkunku is just too lazy

The same Nkunku that every Chelsea fan was waiting for to change their season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25
Awon omo secondary school lasan lasan.

I’m sure Nkunku’s salary is more than that of all the U-18s Liverpool played today combined.

Big big shame.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:11pm On Feb 25
Singapore1:
At least Chelsea can be used as a case study for the worst signing practice ever. You sign a bunch of kids with "potential" on 10-year contracts.

Boehly has spoiled this club. Like I said, football is all about mentality, and you can't expect a bunch of kids to perform like adults. It also shows at Anfield during our last match against Liverpool. These guys crumbled at the sight of Liverpool fans.

I have said it here before Boehly and poch has to be the worst partnership in football history.
And the problem is it won't be easy to sell some of these guys cause of their wages on 9 to 10 years contracts. He'll then be forced to sell Cobham graduates to balance the books. Jackson being signed as a first choice striker is already a punishable offence. Afcon bench warmer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:12pm On Feb 25
nateevs:

Poch is the problem. Goal-scoring comes from confidence. Confidence from consistent performances. Consistent performances from solid foundation and coaching.

You think these guys are going to raise their levels by magic because it is a final?

See as Klopp dey use JAMB students on top JAMB student. Each one goes in knowing exactly what to do tactically, even if they don't have the experience.

What were our own tactics?

Why couldn't Lukaku score for you in Chelsea but scores in other leagues?

Mr man, have you forgotten Poch brought world class players like Kane, Dele into limelight?

This alone defeats your argument Poch is the problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:12pm On Feb 25
I swear our Barcelona Femini will tear this useless Chelsea apart.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:14pm On Feb 25
Ibime:

Nothing like that. Some players are vertical and some are fluid. You never expect the likes of Ballack and Lampard to round the keeper either but Kovacic would, it doesn't make Kovacic more high budget than them. Difference between pure CMs and dribblers. Once I saw that chance, I knew he would shoot so it's to my expectation

The dude missed that and not only that. Na average player. Simple and short.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
sell Gallagher out of my club ,let him go and market relaxer

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:15pm On Feb 25
iamoyindamola:

Oshey
General overseer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But he said "May" that's uncertainty speech nah. Spare him!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25
airmark:
What's our major problem again, Timbros?

You don't have forgiving spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Feb 25
raumdeuter:

The same Nkunku that every Chelsea fan was waiting for to change their season

The prince that was promised. The longer the guy stayed injured the more his legend grew on this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18807) (18808) (18809) (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.