Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454171 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:25pm On Feb 25
One of the commentators in this madrid vs Seville match sounds like amokachi. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25
Jodera:
I was one of those who backed Jorginho esp for his forward passes and even sometimes he's unnecessarily dragged here. But what I was scared about him was his defensive attributes cos of mainly i.bime dragging every goal. Like every goal.
Yeah don't blame me if I don't watch every match sha

I've seen more in this past one year to know that Jorginho isn't bad the way he's being portrayed here

You watched Jogginghoe from January to November and was slandering him as late as November but because of 1.5 months performance, he is best thing since sliced bread

Jogginghoe weaknesses are known. Wait till he is targeted and put under pressure. Right now Arsenal press is working perfectly and opponents are too preoccupied with Saka and co to focus on Jogginghoe. All Jogginghoe has to do is recycle anything that falls from the press. That was how Jogginghoe fooled us in Sarris first 4 months till Bournemouth alerted the league to his weakness and he became a target from then until Tuchel stabilised him with switch in formation

For 11 months you slandered him and want to count your chickens because of 2 months drama free. We will be here for the wailings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25
nateevs:

The converse nature of this argument is such that good coaching turned Corporate shoe into a world class defender, average Victor Moses and Alonso into world class wingbacks.

A sound tactician always finds ways to squueze consistency and subsequently, greatness out of average players. Ramires, James Milner, etc.

I have seen Sir Alex use average MOFOs like Wes Brown and OShea in consistent league winning sides.

On the eye, Ivanovic was an average footballer ......but one who turned into a beast in the face of sound coaching.

I can go on and on.

Yes a Bakayoko cannot turn Xavi but please mate, we DO NOT have Bakayokos in our team. We have a bunch of young inconsistent players led by a tactical dud.

It took an injury to our shaky keeper to see that Petrovic is miles better. Yet he left the shaky one in there to commit mistake after mistake that eroded team confidence.

Na coach be dat?

My argument is simple and straightforward:

You cannot coach inane abilities into a player that doesn't have them, unless they're still teenagers.

If Jackson doesn't have a killer instinct, or decent finishing, no amount of coaching can turn him into an high conversion rate striker like Son. Or Haaland.

Likewise, no amount of coaching can turn Magwaya into a Ferdinand.

That certain players excelled in certain environments, it means they had some quality to begin with. Or they were surrounded by so much quality that their flaws were not obvious. Or that they played within a strict system that didn't expose those flaws.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25
Poch is an eediot for taking off Jackson and Gallagher in that match

Those were the two causing overloads on Liverpool

Soon as they came off, all those chances disappeared

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25
Capaldi:
Nkunku, Mudryk and Madueke were so fucki.ng.

That is two games in a row where Nkunku has been terrible. How you can watch Jackson fight with VVD and Konate for 70 minutes, chase everything down only for you to come on and be soo lazy, waiting for the ball to fall at your feet.

Ani Yahoo boys dey learn work for that guy hand. E no send anybody papa. Just dey flex. Maga dey pay.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25
I would give Nkunku this season and judge him next season

That nigga been in treatment room for 2 years

The only grace I am giving him is that those injuries may have affected his fitness

He better not bring this lazy attitude next season, I am putting his laziness down to lack of fitness for now

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25
diggz:
Omo....fvcking Boehly do this one sha. Popizaino.... why you do us dirty like this?

I don come out confess my sins,i am now a free man not be associated with that thing call Pochettino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25
popizaino:

The truth couldn't be hidden even as you tried to be diplomatic with your answers.

LoL.

I wasn't being diplomatic. I just prefer painting the whole picture instead of sections.

Had Chelsea scored 3 first half goals and conceded 4 in the second half, na another story peeps go dey talk.

What's evident from the last few games is that the forwards aren't coordinated, don't make good decisions in the final 3rd, and lack finishing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25
Ibime:
I would give Nkunku this season and judge him next season

That nigga been in treatment room for 2 years

The only grace I am giving him is that those injuries may have affected his fitness

He better not bring this lazy attitude next season, I am putting his laziness down to lack of fitness for now

Na so Many Utd fans talk about Sancho that year.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25
Leyqute:

Na so Many Utd fans talk about Sancho that year.

I am just being gracious cos you never know what a nigga physical state is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25
Capaldi:
Nkunku, Mudryk and Madueke were so fucki.ng.

That is two games in a row where Nkunku has been terrible. How you can watch Jackson fight with VVD and Konate for 70 minutes, chase everything down only for you to come on and be soo lazy, waiting for the ball to fall at your feet.

Make Jackson dey score and not fight up and down without goals. I can't count the number of times he lost possessions too.

The idiot turned a 1 v 1 situation with the keeper to a 2 v 5 in seconds by waiting for Konate to catch up with him, when he could have put his body between the ball and Konate and milk the moment.

We have useless attackers with limited ball sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
Jesus boy? More like cursed boy

@fraudibime

Where is your boy Lavia that you told us not to worry about his injury record at Southampton?

Today was the 2nd time I've seen him on my TV. . . consoling Caicedo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:45pm On Feb 25
After spending almost a billion, only Gusto, petrovic and Palmer can be termed successful. In as much as we are blaming pochettino, the directors deserved their own blames too. This squad planning has been very terrible

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25
kendrick9:

But we're not talking of his Liverpool time, rather his Bayern days.
He won everything for Bayern and left on a high.
You guys still haven't found a suitable replacement for him which is amongst the reason you're struggling, especially in Europe.

And Naby Keita was bought for over 50m to be the man and the future of the midfield and failed badly.

Thiago was bought for a specific reason, a player to help a change in style after Wijnaldum exit.

And when on the pitch he has been good, hell he made the Premier league XI in 21/22 season.

He was our best midfielder in the COVID run in when top 4 was clinched

Problem is he can't just stay fit

Klopp to your Thiafraud when he asks for a medal today and the end of the season when they win the league

https://twitter.com/Gbemiga__A/status/1761811728801624112?s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25
Leyqute:

LoL.

I wasn't being diplomatic. I just prefer painting the whole picture instead of sections.

Had Chelsea scored 3 first half goals and conceded 4 in the second half, na another story peeps go dey talk.

What's evident from the last few games is that the forwards aren't coordinated, don't make good decisions in the final 3rd, and lack finishing

Is this emboldened the Japanese method of saying Chelsea's problem is our attack and not the defence that Timbros has been yapping about? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25
I don't know what Carney Chukwuemeka did to offend the Gods, for those bums Madueke and Mudryk to always grab shirt before him.

Maybe Nottingham Forest can help us with £10m for Madueke. Mudryk should be sent to warfront with Russia, let's claim the insurance, because I don't see anyone paying even £20m for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:55pm On Feb 25
onyeomaonyeoma:
Chai, and those children wey win Chelsea collect Carabao cup get exam to write for school tomorrow oo.

Make Chelsea fans take hEart, naso football be.

Those boys have curfew and are too young to drink. They can’t even celebrate their victory properly. cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57pm On Feb 25
Ibime:

Where is your boy Lavia that you told us not to worry about his injury record at Southampton?

Today was the 2nd time I've seen him on my TV. . . consoling Caicedo

off point nigga , I'm not the one who with the superstitious belief that chalobah faith with save this damnation which very dumb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25
Ballzproblem2:
off point nigga , I'm not the one who with the superstitious belief that chalobah faith with save this damnation which very dumb

Grace is only promised for a season, not forever, like Samuel said to Saul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25
BlueMann:
Imagine losing to the same side three times straight in cup finals? Thank God Liverpool no too get fanbase for Nigeria. Imagine the banter?

Once again, Bleep all these guys except Petrovic
we get buy we no Just dey loud mouthed...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25
Singapore1:
At least Chelsea can be used as a case study for the worst signing practice ever. You sign a bunch of kids with "potential" on 10-year contracts.

Boehly has spoiled this club. Like I said, football is all about mentality, and you can't expect a bunch of kids to perform like adults. It also shows at Anfield during our last match against Liverpool. These guys crumbled at the sight of Liverpool fans.

I have said it here before Boehly and poch has to be the worst partnership in football history.
I don't get it .. is it not the same bunch of kids Liverpool use to win tonight ..

Abi no be Bradley, Elliot and the rest if the smallies dey field ...

Oga mi .. even if Chelsea field grandpa's with the strongest mentality, una still go collect as long as Liverpool happens to br your opponent..
tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 11:11pm On Feb 25
tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:14pm On Feb 25
Ibime:

Grace is only promised for a season, not forever, like Samuel said to Saul
well he has ran out of grace time to help us balance books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25
Ibime:
Honestly Petrovic is such a quality keeper though

Shot will be flying, you will have your heart in your mouth. Next thing you will just see yellow jersey there without stress. He won't even palm the ball away, he will catch and hold

Thunder fire what Kepa put me through the last few years
it seems pochee got one thing eventually...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25
Amigoss:
tongue
the future boys already doing the Lord's work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:36pm On Feb 25
nateevs:

@Dayo @A40 You guys watch more Bundesliga than we do. What was your opinion of Nkunku before he joined Chelsea?
The Nkunku I watched with Leipzig was chasing down everything and wasn't ever half assed. He was a pressing monster. The one I am seeing currently is surprising me with his laziness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 12:09am On Feb 26
Silentgroper:
the future boys already doing the Lord's work.

Yes ooo,La AXA👌
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09am On Feb 26
airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

August 2023.

And we entered the season without fixing our major problem. Yet, the stupid Pochettino was confidently boasting of winning it all.

Popizaino, I am not sure you are forgiven. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Feb 26
We had the chance of bringing Vlahovic, the mumu people at Cobhams were confident of Jackson leading the line. Well, the line he was leading, made our goal to be disallowed today.

Painful what my team turned to in my eyes, and some fans are even contented with mediocrity that oozes from most sections. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24am On Feb 26
A serious club would have shipped Sterling out in January. angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:27am On Feb 26
airmark:

August 2023.

And we entered the season without fixing our major problem. Yet, the stupid Pochettino was confidently boasting of winning it all.

Popizaino, I am not sure you are forgiven. angry

I'm not sure why i shouldn't be forgiven when i have always agreed with you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27am On Feb 26
Good talk but Jackson should go on loan next season, to be missing those chances elsewhere. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) (18816) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.