Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10471134 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18809) (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) ... (19133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25
nateevs:

I don't care what he did 100 years ago. Everybody cannot be poor at the same time. When it happens, it is a coaching problem.

You can see it clearly. Players standing in the wrong spots, in attack and in defence. Players are constantly missng their pressing triggers. No clear pattern of play, no method of attack and very average in-game management. See Nkunku that was balling before joining us now looks completely lost.

If Poch took over at City, they will immediately fall out of CL spots.

It seems you sat at the front roll in my football school. Nice to see all my efforts to impact some football knowledge wasn't wasted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:07pm On Feb 25
User09:

Maybe cos you guys listened more to his naysayers rather than watch him yourselves in Chelsea.

I said it one million times and kept reiterating it, Jorginho is a function of the spaces around him. It's the same reason he keeps pointing (to where the player is supposed to be rather than where he is. The moment he doesnt see it, he passes to a comfortable one - sideways or backpasses as you guys call it.

The one and only weakness he's got is pace; which he makes up for in one million other ways
I was one of those who backed Jorginho esp for his forward passes and even sometimes he's unnecessarily dragged here. But what I was scared about him was his defensive attributes cos of mainly i.bime dragging every goal. Like every goal.
Yeah don't blame me if I don't watch every match sha

I've seen more in this past one year to know that Jorginho isn't bad the way he's being portrayed here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 8:09pm On Feb 25
Chelsea fans go explain tire grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25
oliverano:

Recall that they only do well against big teams. If Liverpool had their full squad, they easily could've won but they came up against their U-21 so there's that!

Which big team have they beaten this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:16pm On Feb 25
Pochettino: “I don't know how you can describe this situation but for sure, I feel proud. They made a big effort. We are a young team and nothing to compare to Liverpool”

look at idiot some people say I shouldn't blame, instead of grilling them you are proud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:18pm On Feb 25
Mauricio Pochettino admits #Chelsea were playing for penalties in extra time.

"The team felt maybe the penalties would be good for us."

[via @BobbyVincentFL]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Feb 25
At least Inter Milan and Leverkusen continue to give me joy embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:26pm On Feb 25
Poch the fraud coached a perfect 3:0 match. We are parading too much useless players in this team. Sell Mudryk for free if possible, I have seen enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25
Leyqute:

Coaching doesn’t determine players’ abilities.

No amount of coaching can turn Bakayoko into Xavi… or Jackson into Henry. If you don’t have it, you don’t have it.

The converse nature of this argument is such that good coaching turned Corporate shoe into a world class defender, average Victor Moses and Alonso into world class wingbacks.

A sound tactician always finds ways to squueze consistency and subsequently, greatness out of average players. Ramires, James Milner, etc.

I have seen Sir Alex use average MOFOs like Wes Brown and OShea in consistent league winning sides.

On the eye, Ivanovic was an average footballer ......but one who turned into a beast in the face of sound coaching.

I can go on and on.

Yes a Bakayoko cannot turn Xavi but please mate, we DO NOT have Bakayokos in our team. We have a bunch of young inconsistent players led by a tactical dud.

It took an injury to our shaky keeper to see that Petrovic is miles better. Yet he left the shaky one in there to commit mistake after mistake that eroded team confidence.

Na coach be dat?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:35pm On Feb 25
Nkunku, Mudryk and Madueke were so fucki.ng.

That is two games in a row where Nkunku has been terrible. How you can watch Jackson fight with VVD and Konate for 70 minutes, chase everything down only for you to come on and be soo lazy, waiting for the ball to fall at your feet.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:37pm On Feb 25
iamoyindamola:

Which big team have they beaten this season

When a mid team is able to put up a performance against top teams like Liverpool, City and Arsenal, even draws feels live massive victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:40pm On Feb 25
afrodoc2:
These Liverpool teenagers are not even that great in the Under-21 and Under-18 leagues.
Naahh... This is a fvcking fvcked up big disgrace.
Chelsea going toe to toe with U-17 boys.

My goodness!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25
Capaldi:
Nkunku, Mudryk and Madueke were so fucki.ng.

That is two games in a row where Nkunku has been terrible. How you can watch Jackson fight with VVD and Konate for 70 minutes, chase everything down only for you to come on and be soo lazy, waiting for the ball to fall at your feet.

@Dayo @A40 You guys watch more Bundesliga than we do. What was your opinion of Nkunku before he joined Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:46pm On Feb 25
Shame. See people way beat Todd Boehly's $1B squad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25
afrodoc2:
How ironic that the Liverpool keeper sun gbalaja to deny Sungbalaja.

Dem been wan use backyard win trophy so that dem go make noise, forgetting say, you are who you are! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 8:59pm On Feb 25
rooftops:
How did mudryk make it to become a footballer?
That guy has no idea about basic football. If other players have chances of being redeemed, mudryk doesn't.
Some people are lucky in life o, this mudryk will call himself a footballer?..tueh!!!!
Full explanation is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfioqVsrNz8?si=GOvYzQOxel1B3OFO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:01pm On Feb 25
Today I watched what may have been my last Chelsea watch this season. There’s nothing more to anticipate, I know they are finished 10th. The sharp decline of this club is alarming, 6 final losses in a row is so unlike any big club, not to talk of Chelsea. We may need hungry owners soon, these ones are fine with this show of mediocrity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:02pm On Feb 25
I am sure if he was the one ravaged with injuries he would have packed the bus.
Shame supposed catch both players and coach. Under 17 boys

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:07pm On Feb 25
🔵 Pochettino: “I’m happy with the effort today”.

“These players are professional. They are very competitive and now we need to move forward”.

“They need to feel the pain. Nothing you can tell me can make me feel better. Nothing”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25
Una too stingy for this thread, nobody even drop update say na here the party dey shele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 9:13pm On Feb 25
BikeMan:
Today I watched what may have been my last Chelsea watch this season. There’s nothing more to anticipate, I know they are finished 10th. The sharp decline of this club is alarming, 6 final losses in a row is so unlike any big club, not to talk of Chelsea. We may need hungry owners soon, these ones are fine with this show of mediocrity.

Hungry owners!!! grin grin grin. Sapa dey worry dem??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 9:14pm On Feb 25
Whodey10 hw far nw grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25
Leyqute:

A team needs a good attack AND a good defense to win anything.

When Klopp came to Liverpool, he bottled many leads because his defense was terrible. Man bought VVD and they almost instantly started competing for titles.

The same thing might be happening to Chelsea, but in the other way around. The defense, somehow somehow, seems to have improved in recent times. The attack however, seriously needs goal scorers, especially down the middle.

The truth couldn't be hidden even as you tried to be diplomatic with your answers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25
A40:
I don't know one Liverpool fan that rates Thiago and his time at Liverpool honestly. I think the Kendrick chap is more of a Thiago fan than a Liverpool fan because I can't imagine defending their worst signing in a decade at least (Naby Keita might have something to say about that)

Total cap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25
oliverano:

When a mid team is able to put up a performance against top teams like Liverpool, City and Arsenal, even draws feels live massive victory.
Now you are trolling 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realtord43: 9:36pm On Feb 25
chrisley024:
But Poch isn't known for winning trophies. Where's the expectation coming from
Like, that was obvious, and then for chelsea winning carabao and qualifying for europa conference league is what i dont want. UCL or nothing else.

am just sad cause the performance against losapool kids was too bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:40pm On Feb 25
The thing pain Enzo no be small grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3yJHBULmet/?igsh=MTlhejZzazAybWlnYQ==

For a second he forgot he's a professional
footballer and was going to fight the weyrey fan man to man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 9:50pm On Feb 25
BlueRayDick:
The thing pain Enzo no be small grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3yJHBULmet/?igsh=MTlhejZzazAybWlnYQ==

For a second he forgot he's a professional
footballer and was going to fight the weyrey fan man to man grin
Mehn that was an evil laugh grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:57pm On Feb 25
Omo....fvcking Boehly do this one sha. Popizaino.... why you do us dirty like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:09pm On Feb 25
Shegzdave:

Mehn that was an evil laugh grin grin

Brahhh grin grin cheesy

The guy sounded like the Joker from the animated series.

That laugh penetrated my soul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:18pm On Feb 25
Jesus boy? More like cursed boy

@fraudibime

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25
Omo shame dey catch person. Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18809) (18810) (18811) (18812) (18813) (18814) (18815) ... (19133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, andrewbaba44, FergieRaww(m), Odunharry(m), StarchAndBanga, Amigoss, chic2pimp(m), larride(m), Trevor012(m), Chasicolis(f), Ibime(m), Itsrm(m), SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.