Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521420 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18837) (18838) (18839) (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07
BlewMahn:
"Win or lose, Brighton do it spectacularly."

Once again, that statement holds true. Them Seagulls are being taught a lesson in Europe.
That last Roma goal was magnificent.

The Giallorossi are looking very good under De Rossi

You would never envision them being pelted that way. I don’t think they can reverse the damage in England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07
raumdeuter:

I thought they would lose today too

I also feel once they lose a game another loss might follow

They won’t go unbeaten this season. That’s for sure.

Cc; bluemann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea ownership %’s :

Egbhali and Feliciano - 60%.

Boehly, Wyss and Mark Walter - just over 13% each.

Boehly funded his 13% stake in Chelsea with his own personal cash.

(@Matt_Law_DT) #CFC

people think boehly is currently in charge,but the person killing us is that egbhali and feliciano ,the biggest mistake boehly made was to make himself the face of Chelsea while those two go Scott free

All of them should be shot on the blockos. Clueless Yanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:58pm On Mar 07
Ibime:

All of them should be shot on the blockos. Clueless Yanks
boehly used his personal money cheesy ,egbhali dey see us as investment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:32am On Mar 08
Leyqute:

You would never envision them being pelted that way. I don’t think they can reverse the damage in England.

They're out imo. Don't see them overturning it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:36am On Mar 08
raumdeuter:

I thought they would lose today too

I also feel once they lose a game another loss might follow

Leyqute:

They won’t go unbeaten this season. That’s for sure.

Cc; bluemann

Hmmm...I don't want to bet against them sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:38am On Mar 08
Was a bit surprised to find out that the El Sharaawy that is balling for Roma is the same OG El Sharaawy...he just dipped for a while and came back.

Even more surprised to find out he's just 31
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:50am On Mar 08
omari Hutchinson POTM for league 2 , talent not a fluke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08
Ballzproblem2:
omari Hutchinson POTM for league 2 , talent not a fluke
until he gets back to Chelsea and he gets allocated a permanent position on the bench and also get benched for a worse player that signs for 100m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08
BlewMahn:
"Win or lose, Brighton do it spectacularly."

Once again, that statement holds true. Them Seagulls are being taught a lesson in Europe.
That last Roma goal was magnificent.

The Giallorossi are looking very good under De Rossi
That paredes pass and dybala run shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08
Ibime:

Boehly done blow FFP budget finish

When was the last time you read that Chelsea is linked with anyone?

We are a hopeless club till further notice. Saudis should come and save us by buying our deadwood
Was hearing about Nico williams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08
BlewMahn:
Nunez with two magnificent strikes in the first half. He is low key having a magnificent season.
Good striking of the ball.
Has a catalogue of nice goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08
BlewMahn:
Just as I suspected, Sporting vs Atalanta has been an entertaining game

Sporting lead, but Atalanta have hit the woodwork twice and missed a 1 v 1

Lookman in action
The way lookman fashioned a space for him self with that nutmeg
Sadly, he was denied by the post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:19pm On Mar 08
eitsei:
until he gets back to Chelsea and he gets allocated a permanent position on the bench and also get benched for a worse player that signs for 100m
aswear 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:23pm On Mar 08
zeusis:

That paredes pass and dybala run shocked

Beautiful. Beautiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Mar 08
Can't replicate it in senior lever

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Mar 08
Happy my boys dujuan and moreira cooking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:48am On Mar 09
Joshua vs Francis over before it even started.

Fixed or not? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:58am On Mar 09
Damn... Joshua knocked Ngannou out in the second round..

In fact, he didn't just knock him out, he folded him like an omelette. Damn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:03am On Mar 09
Next one Fury vs Usyk May 18th 2024.

ALL the belts are on the line.

Ring of Fire they call it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09
Kane with a hatrick!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:48pm On Mar 09
FBS:
Next one Fury vs Usyk May 18th 2024.

ALL the belts are on the line.

Ring of Fire they call it. cheesy
Time for usyk to shut that gypsy clown once and all.
Oga Ibime your guy must fall.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:52pm On Mar 09
Ballzproblem2:
Can't replicate it in senior lever
That our Chelsea u21s team know how to score ironically our first team find it hard time do that. Since I've been looking at them I've been seeing several heavy scorelines. There was one match against middlesborough where they were leading us 1-0 till the 80 minute we equalized and flogged them 3-1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:21pm On Mar 09
Ramsdale, oh my...

That was horrible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09
That would have been the goal of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:56pm On Mar 09
So like this it's looking like assnal have scammed us rather than we scamming them?
Osanobua eh.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:16pm On Mar 09
Chelsea fans will pretend that they aren’t seeing harvetz doing well

As we follow criticize am make we follow praise am self nah grin

Anyway to show that Chelsea is a very useless club ,take a look at their downgrade even after spending more on the new ones

Fraudvertz >>> Jackson
Ziyech >>> madueke
Kante >>>> Gbaciedo
Jorginho >>>>> gbenzo
Foolishic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mudryk

Tell me any of your useless signings are better than this old ones make I see grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09
andrewbaba44:

Anyway to show that Chelsea is a very useless club ,take a look at their downgrade even after spending more on the new ones

Fraudvertz >>> Jackson
Ziyech >>> madueke
Kante >>>> Gbaciedo
Jorginho >>>>> gbenzo

Tell me any of your useless signings are better than this old ones make I see grin

Men dey avoid their own thread these days grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:17pm On Mar 09
andrewbaba44:

Fraudvertz >>> Jackson
Ziyech >>> madueke
Kante >>>> Gbaciedo
Jorginho >>>>> gbenzo

Coming from number one defender of jackson on this thread. Tell me why thunder shouldn't fire you and your scammer in crime. Better win Napoli next week so you don't suddenly forget your nl password.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:28pm On Mar 09
WhoDeyHause:

Coming from number one defender of jackson on this thread. Tell me why thunder shouldn't fire you and your scammer in crime. Better win Napoli next week so you don't suddenly forget your nl password.

Lovely years from Mumu Dey house

Better go find food chop make you find bed sleep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:28pm On Mar 09
Roland17:

Men dey avoid their own thread these days grin

You self don reason am

When whodeyhause turn deaf and dumb grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:41pm On Mar 09
andrewbaba44:

Lovely years from Mumu Dey house

Better to find food chop make you find bed sleep
Guy you don hear the latest about Dani Alves? Omo I hope say na rumour ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (18837) (18838) (18839) (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Theflint1(m), Sportsweb, stulp16 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.