Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10525422 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) (18844) (18845) (18846) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:05pm On Mar 10
Sportsweb:
Do the stats they asked you to do and stop ranting
Na so cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:06pm On Mar 10
WhoDeyHause:

I blame nobody but pochettino for this.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no blame Boehly join? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:11pm On Mar 10
WhoDeyHause:

Happy birthday to the best club in England. The pride of London. We might be in boehly induced coma for now reason why small clubs are treating the lion in our logo like pussycat. But very soon we shall rise again.

Happy bday to Chelsea ,despite your club 119 years of existence Gerard pique have more trophies than your useless club

Work harder spend wisely as you grow older .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On Mar 10
Ihebu4chelsea:
Time will tell!!!! Already that Arsenal thread is useless for Banter, They know how to run away from their thread once the season is over! Even the mumu andrewliversalt will avoid the barka thread. Like i said. TIME WILL TELL!!

Andrew will avoid Barca thread because he is scared of mr ibu of Chelsea ? Lmao ,even when Barca won the league self I watched you and Mumu Dey fooling yourselves in pain .

By the end of the season my team will end up well while yours will be fighting relegation or coming 10th place after spending 1 billion on bunch of failed yahoo boys parading as professional footballers

No go find bed sleep ,Dey there Dey zuzu yourself

Reality don set in ,you are back to the mid table club that you are

A Chelsea fan trying to troll in 2024 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Mar 10
Unlimited22:
Ramdeuter, Ibime, good morning and happy sunday 😊

The game we played with a man advantage for 45mins

Italy went a man down in 75th minutes while we were leading and ended up losing while our AM was winning useless award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:27pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

Italy went a man down in 75th minutes while we were leading and ended up losing while our AM was winning useless award
Exactly why I posted 😂😂😂😂😂😂

That game is the reason a lot of you will Never forgive Okocha 😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

Pull out stats with what?
That you guys are conceding more goals with Caicedo manning the DM

Or that Rice has more MOTM and per match rating that Caicedo this season (I don't want to use goals and assists to judge since they're DM).

So what exactly am I pulling out stats for?
Most tackles? Obviously when teams wan kill Una, why won't he have most tackles?

Were you pulling out stats when Jorginho was here?

Lmaooo, abeg sit this one out till you get something tangible for defence

I don't know when they will learn to run and fight another day. They unintentionally mock our players by making nonsense comparisons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10
Eyes on Brighton today. I expect an exceptional win. Nuno Espirito Santo’s Nottingham Forest are no pushovers though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10
swiz123:

I don't know when they will learn to run and fight another day. They unintentionally mock our players by making nonsense comparisons.

They are only agreeing with your wack analysis

swiz123:

Rice is just like Horjberg. Their two get low IQ. I can't spend more than 15 million on those type of players when some Mushin hustlers can still do the Job

swiz123:
Just because England won Germany at their home ground, British agent on here started flying around with false narratives to hype their trashy players.

Imagine having them as Chelsea scouts, only God knows what will become of us. Rice and Philips pinned Germany to their own half grin grin...

swiz123:

I know your hatred for Havertz will make you compare him to a clown like Saka. I won't indulge you on Kross and Rice... I am not mad

Ninny lovers of Felix, Havertz and Jogginghoe will wait till Havertz and Jogginghoe enter Arsenal where the players they called wack like Rice and Saka will be carrying the ninnies to title challenge (of which they were first on table before Jogginghoe even got there) then start making noise on other players work.

If not for Saka, Rice, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saliba and Gabriel, nobody will reckon with your useless ninnies who are the underclass of the Arsenal team

Your fellow ninny, the Italian refugee by way of Libya who once told us from his IDP camp that players born in Europe fake age - also using Saka and Rice work to make mouth for his ninnies after castigating Saka and Rice for years

Capaldi:

Rice should never set foot in Stamford Bridge.

Capaldi:

Can't pray for what i already have. I have watched Saka from the euros through to this current campaign and I haven't seen anything special about him apart from his versatility.

Capaldi:
Emile smith rowe already on 8 league goal for the season. At that rate he is going to out score our 100million world class striker refined by Conte. I rate that boy far ahead of Saka who gets more hype and attention for reasons I don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10
Ibime:

They are only agreeing with your wack analysis

Ninny lovers of Felix, Havertz and Jogginghoe will wait till Havertz and Jogginghoe enter Arsenal where the players they called wack like Rice and Saka will be carrying the ninnies to title challenge (of which they were first on table before Jogginghoe even got there) then start making noise on other players work.

If not for Saka, Rice, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saliba and Gabriel, nobody will reckon with your useless ninnies who are the underclass of the Arsenal team

Your fellow ninny, the Italian refugee by way of Libya who once told us from his IDP camp that players born in Europe fake age - also using Saka and Rice work to make mouth for his ninnies after castigating Saka and Rice for years

These seems like rants mixed with tears from a disgraced analyst.

The way you insulted Jorginho and Havertz, Arsenal was supposed to decline instantly when those two joined their team.

Now, you are trying to hide under Saka and Rice. When the latter wasn't there when they challenged for the title last season. How is he now responsible for their challenge this season.

If you weren't shameless, you would have thought twice before posting these rants here, especially after Jorginho embarrassed you, Rice and Saka at the Euros.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10
I have seen enough from datro fofana
He deserves to be a back up for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10
swiz123:

These seems like rants mixed with tears from a disgraced analyst.

The way you insulted Jorginho and Havertz, Arsenal was supposed to decline instantly when those two joined their team.

When Jogginghoe joined Arsenal they were 7 points clear at the top of the table. I will call that a major decline from where he met them

Jogginghoe will retire without a major league title and we will be here to drink your tears at season end again after you must have spent all season trying to give your ninnies credit for real men work, men you repeatedly called useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Mar 10
McGinn sent off for a very stupid tackle on Udogie. Rightfully accosted by the Spurs players.

Very disappointing from McGinn. That was a reckless tackle, no intention to get the ball at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10
What did McGinn smoke? That tackle came out of nowhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10
Hope to see Lavia on the pitch on Monday night, Chelshit have missed him badly....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:29pm On Mar 10
swiz123:

Like it's very very surprising cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:35pm On Mar 10
zeusis:
I have seen enough from datro fofana
He deserves to be a back up for us
That guy never deserve to be a back up for
any top club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

any top club
A starter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10
Aston Villa 0-4 Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:02pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

any top club

The guy you quoted is right ,and you are also right .

He knows his club is not a top club,It’s simple .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:05pm On Mar 10
Liverpool line up looks mid sha

Hope they won’t come and make this an easy game

But time will tell sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:05pm On Mar 10
andrewbaba44:

The guy you quoted is right ,and you are also right .

He knows his club is not a top club,It’s simple .
Chaiii.... Abeg, I no enter this extent ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 4:05pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

But but he is a Buli legend, no?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:06pm On Mar 10
zeusis:

A starter?
Even as a backup.
Is it not Fofana of Burnley you guys loaned?

That guy is too raw for a top club (whether backup or starter)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:12pm On Mar 10
Old man with serious case of senility. This Liverpool line up is really really mid. Anything other than a City win will be a bottle job.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:22pm On Mar 10
• 3 starts • 4 goals + assists
David Datro Fofana in the Premier League this season… 🔥

sweet profit cooking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:28pm On Mar 10
Warner go lose that goal in Chelsea on a normal normal day , I'm so happy to see those boys that did something worthy for our team doing good .. cheesy cheesy
Any news on our team or coach for next season abeg ?

CITY .. LIVERPOOL ..SUPER SUNDAY cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:35pm On Mar 10
Abeg who know or have Chukwueze contact should please tell him to forget about all he's done in the past and start playing football. Goddamit he's talented but just wasting the Talent at the moment ..
I h8 to see good players with opportunities not productive ...

Loftus cheek is Balling in Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:58pm On Mar 10
Bernardo ọmọ ọgbọ́n wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Mar 10
Top quality and great intensity so far...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Mar 10
Offside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:09pm On Mar 10
City lead .. John stones

(1) (2) (3) ... (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) (18844) (18845) (18846) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Altern8tor, Theuniverse, airmark(m), SimpleGuy001, MorataFC, toluxe0075, Silentgroper(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.