Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579493 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18839) (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) (18844) (18845) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:49am On Mar 10
Capaldi:

Don't want any of Pep, Liverpool and especially Arsenal winning the league. Villa and Tottenham should do the needful.

Lmao

That one no look possible o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:58am On Mar 10
Sportsweb:
Let's compare Timber and Cucurella first.
Why not Rice Vs Caicedo and Lavia

I'm being generous here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:05pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

You wan choke am abi grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:06pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

How do you Gallagher v Jorginho. Sounds good right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:13pm On Mar 10
Shegzdave:

You wan choke am abi grin
It's not bad to be generous na.

This is Sunday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:16pm On Mar 10
Sportsweb:
How do you Gallagher v Jorginho. Sounds good right?
Lmaooo...
I thought we were talking about new signings? cheesy

The way you dey avoid your MMM: Mudryk, Madueke and Mexzy(ChukwuEmeka) is shocking cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:29pm On Mar 10
Happy birthday 🎂🎉 Blues 💙

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:29pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
I thought we were talking about new signings? cheesy

The way you dey avoid your MMM: Mudryk, Madueke and Mexzy(ChukwuEmeka) is shocking cheesy
Same way you avoiding Vierra, Jesus and co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:31pm On Mar 10
Incognito9:
Happy birthday 🎂🎉 Blues 💙
Happy birthday to the best club in England. The pride of London. We might be in boehly induced coma for now reason why small clubs are treating the lion in our logo like pussycat. But very soon we shall rise again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10
Time will tell!!!! Already that Arsenal thread is useless for Banter, They know how to run away from their thread once the season is over! Even the mumu andrewliversalt will avoid the barka thread. Like i said. TIME WILL TELL!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

You'll be surprised to find out they ain't that far apart. Pull out their respective stats. One is the darling of the media by virtue of his teams league position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:35pm On Mar 10
Happy birthday to the best club in the world

No matter the depths we fall to, my love will never waver.

Blues for life!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10
WhoDeyHause:

Happy birthday to the best club in England. The pride of London. We might be in boehly induced coma for now reason why small clubs are treating the lion in our logo like pussycat. But very soon we shall rise again.
Even Jodera cannot argue this fact ! (PRIDE OF LONDON)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:35pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

Isn't it fitting that out of all your signings and 1bn spent na only Cole Palmer you fit bring out? cheesy

Show us the trophies Palmer have won for Chelsea
Them dey call trophies, you dey being dinner plate. Lol.
Havertz G/A in How many minutes? Compare that to Palmer and Jackson.

Anyway no be you I blame. Na Popizaino, Desmond Elliot and Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:35pm On Mar 10
Capaldi:

Don't want any of Pep, Liverpool and especially Arsenal winning the league. Villa and Tottenham should do the needful.
LOL. Aston villa and Tottenham that will finish themselves in a few hours time. Honestly I still see apari as the major candidate but hopefully they don't win it again. Well they better fight for it now cause we'll soon be back to competing for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10
BlueMann:

Blues for life!
A team after my heart!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:36pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

Pull out their stats and you'd be surprised at what you see.

The only cause for argument here is that you have the better coach by far and even at that he's been there for 5 years and has 1 FA Cup and 1 dog bowl to show for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:37pm On Mar 10
Sportsweb:
Same way you avoiding Vierra, Jesus and co.

Lol..
Na so cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:37pm On Mar 10
BlueMann:

Blues for life!
Won it all, unlike some people who are mouthing off after signing a striker who has 8 goals in 28 games.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:38pm On Mar 10
Ihebu4chelsea:
Even Jodera cannot argue this fact ! (PRIDE OF LONDON)
Jodera argue before? Let him try it if he does not want to collect something spectacular on his bald head.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:38pm On Mar 10
Unlimited22:

Pull out their stats and you'd be surprised at what you see.

The only cause for argument here is that you have the better coach by far and even at that he's been there for 5 years and has 1 FA Cup and 1 dog bowl to show for it.
Pull out stats with what?
That you guys are conceding more goals with Caicedo manning the DM

Or that Rice has more MOTM and per match rating that Caicedo this season (I don't want to use goals and assists to judge since they're DM).

So what exactly am I pulling out stats for?
Most tackles? Obviously when teams wan kill Una, why won't he have most tackles?

Were you pulling out stats when Jorginho was here?

Lmaooo, abeg sit this one out till you get something tangible for defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10
WhoDeyHause:

LOL. Aston villa and Tottenham that will finish themselves in a few hours time. Honestly I still see apari as the major candidate but hopefully they don't win it again. Well they better fight for it now cause we'll soon be back to competing for it.
I want City to dominate untill we are ready ! I just dont want Arsenal to win any major trophy for now..... They should enjoy (SYSTEM AND BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:41pm On Mar 10
Unlimited22:

Them dey call trophies, you dey being dinner plate. Lol.
Havertz G/A in How many minutes? Compare that to Palmer and Jackson.

Anyway no be you I blame. Na Popizaino, Desmond Elliot and Buhari
Na trophy abi no be trophy.

Shebi you for show me pangolo Carabao cup for Palmer if no be say Una no fit beat U-17 Liverpool kids.

No be my fault be that na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10
Unlimited22:

Won it all, unlike some people who are mouthing off after signing a striker who has 8 goals in 28 games.
Jodera, Enjoy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:42pm On Mar 10
WhoDeyHause:

Jodera argue before? Let him try it if he does not want to collect something spectacular on his bald head.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:53pm On Mar 10
THE BLUES! FOR LIFE.cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:55pm On Mar 10
Itsrm:

You'll be surprised to find out they ain't that far apart. Pull out their respective stats. One is the darling of the media by virtue of his teams league position.
Let Caicedo win more MOTM matches than him, Maybe he'll become media darling too

Someone that's one of the favourites for player of the year award presently naim you wan use Caicedo compare.

Lmaooo cheesy

NB: Palmer is a media darling too, I wonder why the virtue of Chelsea performance no affect am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:07pm On Mar 10
🔵🔵

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:07pm On Mar 10
Jodera:
Let Caicedo win more MOTM matches than him, Maybe he'll become media darling too

Someone that's one of the favourites for player of the year award presently naim you wan use Caicedo compare.

Lmaooo cheesy

NB: Palmer is a media darling too, I wonder why the virtue of Chelsea performance no affect am cheesy
Do the stats they asked you to do and stop ranting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:25pm On Mar 10
Ihebu4chelsea:
I want City to dominate untill we are ready ! I just dont want Arsenal to win any major trophy for now..... They should enjoy (SYSTEM AND BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL)
They can win as much premier league and FA cups as they like after all them pass us for that aspect but you see that champions league? The day they win it that's when you will know the difference between problem and wahala. The baba that is using padlock to stop them from winning it has been doing a good job so far. He deserves a raise. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:27pm On Mar 10
Jodera:

Lmaooo cheesy

I blame nobody but pochettino for this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:36pm On Mar 10
Ihebu4chelsea:
Time will tell!!!! Already that Arsenal thread is useless for Banter, They know how to run away from their thread once the season is over! Even the mumu andrewliversalt will avoid the barka thread. Like i said. TIME WILL TELL!!
Instead of andrewbaba44 to be quiet at this time so that we'll not quickly notice when he decides to run after Napoli deal with his useless club he's here busy running his mouth. Club that average teenagers are carrying. Just guess where that yamal boy would be now if he was in Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18839) (18840) (18841) (18842) (18843) (18844) (18845) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.