Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10478111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19056) (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) (19062) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:47am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

Bro Vini spent the entire match in walkers pocket. He was annoymous for almost the entire match.
Grabbed an assist that set his team on the front foot.
Haaland has played 90 minutes 4 times against madrid and was as useless as a white crayon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:49am On Apr 18
There are many trophies on the line for them to lay their claims on the balon d'or
Ucl, euros and copa america
Bellingham
Mbappe
Vini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:57am On Apr 18
zeusis:

Grabbed an assist that set his team on the front foot.
Haaland has played 90 minutes 4 times against madrid and was as useless as a white crayon
Grabbing an assist didn't stop him from being in walkers pocket all through the game. I don't really know what you are arguing about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:59am On Apr 18
popizaino:

Should we also use Haaland's performance against Madrid to judge him?

Haaland has an EPL and UCL. What does Saka have? Your guess it as good as mine, nothing!!

Go to Arsenal thread and see them subtly asking the club to look for Saka’s replacement. So much for being a world class player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:59am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

Grabbing an assist didn't stop him from being in walkers pocket all through the game. I don't really know what you are arguing about.
The last sentence should be for you. I was talking about haaland but you somehow managed to rope vini who weakened city by helping madrid to score first into the convo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:01am On Apr 18
zeusis:

The last sentence should be for you. I was talking about haaland but you somehow managed to rope vini who weakened city by helping madrid to score first into the convo.
If Haaland had a poor game then Vini was even worse over the course of 90mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:04am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

If Haaland had a poor game then Vini was even worse over the course of 90mins.
Any narrative wey suit you, run along with am my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:06am On Apr 18
Leyqute:

Absolutely. Unless West Ham and Aston Villa go on unbelievable runs in Europe
West ham are already out. Even if Villa wins the conference league it won't matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:06am On Apr 18
zeusis:
There are many trophies on the line for them to lay their claims on the balon d'or
Ucl, euros and copa america
Bellingham
Mbappe
Vini

Vinicius won’t win ballon d or ,the Madrid pr belongs to Bellingham till mbappe arrives

Mbappe and Kane are also top contenders for ballon d or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:11am On Apr 18
Cc Pkasso

Are you ready to apologize to Tuchel? Starting Guerreiro and Mazraoui on that wing was a masterclass. I told you previously Kimmich is world class as a fullback and he should stay there rather than trying to be a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:45am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

You want us to play cowardice football like Madrid with our useless defense? We will lose woofully. Poch shouldn't change anything from his previous approach.
Don't want us to...just want to see how the reaction will be

Sterling needs to start that game..he always cooks walker and city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:48am On Apr 18
Oriogbade fc grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:49am On Apr 18
hensben:
Will it not look bad if Bellingham ghost and then go on to win ballon d”or, that’s not how Messi did it.

Bellingham,saka,vini,foden,haaland

A lot of these "WORLD CLASS" players are not being held to their world class standards

It is well

Football is in safe hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:59am On Apr 18
drisham:

Bellingham,saka,vini,foden,haaland

A lot of these "WORLD CLASS" players are not being held to their world class standards

It is well

Football is in safe hands
They are not world class players but hyped to be so because of deluded fans and some sport media outlet personality. Some of them have the potential to be but unfortunately they are being hyped by the same deluded fans and thereby unable to reach their full potential.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:10am On Apr 18
swiz123:

Haaland has an EPL and UCL. What does Saka have? Your guess it as good as mine, nothing!!

Go to Arsenal thread and see them subtly asking the club to look for Saka’s replacement. So much for being a world class player.

The only thing i can guess right now is that Erling Haaland cannot also take Arsenal beyond were they are right now. Infact he might even be more worse with Haaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BronzeTiger: 11:33am On Apr 18
WhoDeyHause:
Call me a mad man but I think Dortmund would win this year's champions league if they get to the finals even ahead of the greatest team of all time real madrid.
With what I saw against atletico when they were 2-2 those guys mean business.
Mad man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:40am On Apr 18
swiz123:

You can imagine that. That was very cowardly performance from real madrid. And Henry was yanning opata because they didn't defend better than City. They both conceded same number of goals and they only won on penalties which could have gone either way.

I understand madrid fans being happy with their victory but neutrals should condemn negative football.

How is that a negative football ⚽️ kwanu? So any team with a lesser percentage of possession is a coward and negative football?

Please let me know your stand before i continue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:44am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

Bro Vini spent the entire match in walkers pocket. He was annoymous for almost the entire match.

Na wa oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:48am On Apr 18
Capaldi:
Cc Pkasso

Are you ready to apologize to Tuchel? Starting Guerreiro and Mazraoui on that wing was a masterclass. I told you previously Kimmich is world class as a fullback and he should stay there rather than trying to be a midfielder.

Leave Tuchel out of this. let's talk about vibe and inshallah Ancelotti and inept Luiz Enrique making UCL semifinals ahead of your favourites.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:50am On Apr 18
'From Anon on Palmer starting for england';

Chelsea aren't organised/stable. So if Palmer can join a team like Chelsea and immediately perform (whilst all their other young talents struggle to find consistency in that same environment), that indicates he's the type of player that can slot into England and perform.

Replicating club form for the national team is never guaranteed and not simple. But the players most likely to settle quickly are the ones that have proven they don't need a settling in period at their clubs. And the ones that aren't reliant on teammates who are in form or a good system from the manager.

If Palmer is performing for Chelsea, there's a very strong possibility that he'll be able to form for England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:57am On Apr 18
Katcall:
Air mark, raum deuter, kilishi hunter, blue film, ballzp roblem2, ibim e, pop iziano, Chelsea fans and andrewba ba44 come around.
Between Yamine Jamal and Cole palmer, who is better
Palmer, no use unnecessary comparison kill my starboy abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:02pm On Apr 18
popizaino:

Leave Tuchel out of this. let's talk about vibe and inshallah Ancelotti and inept Luiz Enrique making UCL semifinals ahead of your favourites.
You are just wasting your energy on Trevor, it doesn't take long to know those who are kids when it comes to analysing football, you'll surely have seen them on his other accounts especially the kim beast moniker always arguing against y'all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Apr 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18
popizaino:

How is that a negative football ⚽️ kwanu? So any team with a lesser percentage of possession is a coward and negative football?

Please let me know your stand before i continue.

God forbid I do this with you. Everyone here knows Madrid was packing bus but you will peruse your favorite livescore and starting gathering opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18
Popizaino thinks he is slick. Like we wouldn't notice that his favorite left back Zinchenko whom he recommended for us repeatedly has been an embarrassment for Arsenal.

Tell us why you abandoned your favorite like that Ijaw hoodlum abandoned Horjtout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:34pm On Apr 18
fredoooooo:
Oriogbade fc grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na airmark Decline Beans even lead the parade of shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18
andrewbaba44:

Vinicius won’t win ballon d or ,the Madrid pr belongs to Bellingham till mbappe arrives

Mbappe and Kane are also top contenders for ballon d or
Very weak era.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:45pm On Apr 18
kendrick9:
Very weak era.

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18
hensben:
They are not world class players but hyped to be so because of deluded fans and some sport media outlet personality. Some of them have the potential to be but unfortunately they are being hyped by the same deluded fans and thereby unable to reach their full potential.
Exactly....They need new stars cause that's why some of these players are hyped to the moon.
Which is why stats these days don't move me...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18
kendrick9:
Exactly....They need new stars cause that's why some of these players are hyped to the moon.
Which is why stats these days don't move me...
Its cr7 fan that are being toxic by limiting football quality to scoring only, every other thing don’t matter to them forgetting that football is not lawn tennis that you just don’t care about other area and positions on the field, subconsciously it is spreading to other unaware football fans. Social media is full of football delusion take because of these set of people. Imagine same people that have the mind in belittling Messi’s achievement and talent simply because cr7 don’t meet other criteria of quality like playmaking, vision, etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Apr 18
Abeg we fit sell madueke to Assnal ,Kai havertz and Jorginho have done well so far ... grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18
Hope yesterday puts an end to all the Foden biggest generational talent talks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19056) (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) (19062) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Taguchi, Ibukzy, airmark(m), Griffon(m), AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.