Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10478798 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) (19062) (19063) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18
Palmer is hailed not because he score goals only but because of his other attribute, his football IQ is seen as Messi type.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18
fredoooooo:
Abeg we fit sell madueke to Assnal ,Kai havertz and Jorginho have done well so far ... grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Apr 18
hensben:
Palmer is hailed not because he score goals only but because of his other attribute, his football IQ is seen as Messi type.

Remind us what happened to your last Messi type talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:16pm On Apr 18
hensben:

Ahah now, leave this boy make he blossom without your angry comparison

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:18pm On Apr 18
hensben:

Palmer would have been top assister if we had a better striker to convert those chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:24pm On Apr 18
So if a keeper saves a shot from an attacker and he rebounds it, the player who crossed the ball gets the assist?

But Erling that hit the post, held off Nacho to set up Grealish and have 2 more headers that CR7 would have scored from didn’t play well. It is Vinicius that could have been replaced with Hazard and RM would have played the same way - that is the player that played well.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18
hensben:

Pharmacist, leave drugs for the patients please

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:26pm On Apr 18
Palmer is having a Michu season.

Wait till defenses start planning around him before you start dishing out all these unwarranted praises.

Keeping it 💯 Palmer does not have more potential than Oscar Bobb.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:29pm On Apr 18
AdisaOwala:

Abeg, anytime wey you ready talk, no predict anything o...

Your predictions about City/pep don turn you to amputee - heck, you almost lost your remaining limb when you promised that Halaand would bag a hatrick in the 2nd leg

Bottom line is that you should just remove hand (pun intended) from anything involving Mancity/pep predictions biko
My friend STFU.

I predicted City will beat RM 4-0 last season at the 2nd leg. I did not see you fools praise me for it.

I told Arsenal fans just last week that their precipitous drop would begin and that they'll get KOed by Bayern to follow up. Where is your praise for me?

I told the same RM fools that my only faith in City this season was the 2nd leg being ahome.

You sympathetic fools want to tell me how to support who I want to support?

Don't get me started.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18
hensben:
If he shine in only those two games he won’t end up with a silver ball. Talk another thing. Football is not by who score alone but I don’t expect you to know this. Same Hazard destroyed Arsenal in Europa cup final.
You're bragging about Silver ball, not even Golden Ball. Shior.

Do you remember who won Silver Ball at this last World Cup?

Hidden Hazard is the worst, most lowest performing Silver ball winner in World Cup history. Didn't lead either in goals or assists. An overrated fraud through and through

Europa Cup? I've never heard anyone brag about Messi, Ronaldo or Mbappe destroying anyone in Europa Cup. Anyway we all know that's Hazard real level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:34pm On Apr 18
Sportsweb:
Where is Haaland's hattrick and the PTSD you promised Madrid?

I give you 30 mins to provide the evidence that it happened
You're a big fool.

I'm only engaging you this one time so I can show you how foolish you are.

So RMs grand plan against City was to get mauled all game and hope to win on PKs?

When have you seen RM defend for dear life and ride their luck on PKs?

RM have PTSD where City is involved - especially Under Pep.

And incase you are not aware, these are the results from the last 8 meetings:

City 4 wins, RM 1, and 3 draws since Pep has been here. We even beat them home and away under Zizou to KO them.

You can't troll a team that won a freaking treble you imbecilic waste of human material.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18
Leyqute:
Hope yesterday puts an end to all the Foden biggest generational talent talks
Everyone nowadays is a generational talent. What does that even mean?
I thought that was reserved for talent like Neymar, Messi etc...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Apr 18
Ibime:

Pharmacist, leave drugs for the patients please

When we tried to nip it in the bud years ago you guys said it was a language barrier. Now jungle don mature. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 2:43pm On Apr 18
Leyqute:
Hope yesterday puts an end to all the Foden biggest generational talent talks
The Foden that had to play RW or another one?

Should Neymar play RB to prove he is a generational talent?

What did Jude "better than Foden" do in both legs against City? That is apart from diving and rolling on the floor?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18
hensben:

We get It

It's ok for now please 🥲

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18
Android17:
Palmer is having a Michu season.

Wait till defenses start planning around him before you start dishing out all these unwarranted praises.

Keeping it 💯 Palmer does not have more potential than Oscar Bobb.

Good lord

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 2:48pm On Apr 18
Android17:
My friend STFU.

I predicted City will beat RM 4-0 last season at the 2nd leg. I did not see you fools praise me for it.

I told Arsenal fans just last week that their precipitous drop would begin and that they'll get KOed by Bayern to follow up. Where is your praise for me?

I told the same RM fools that my only faith in City this season was the 2nd leg being ahome.

You sympathetic fools want to tell me how to support who I want to support?

Don't get me started.

Hian

Na me get all these insults? sad

Me wey be your friend for here o

When I was just trying to pull you from harms way o

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:02pm On Apr 18
AdisaOwala:

Hian

Na me get all these insults? sad

Me wey be your friend for here o

When I was just trying to pull you from harms way o
VCR flows...played out.

And for the record, I'll eat my hand was also for City beating Liverpool at the reverse fixture in 2020 at Etihad.

City won 4-0 as well.

Take note when you guys keep rehashing all your boring yarns.

Bye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18
People are still arguing with hensben's takes in 2024 grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18
Sportsweb:
All Cole Palmer wasted assists

https://www.facebook.com/61554351905251/posts/122139584258145063/?mibextid=AQBXeECoIFSgMqhe

I can bet it, Timbros didn't check this for obvious reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 3:39pm On Apr 18
Android17:
The Foden that had to play RW or another one?

Should Neymar play RB to prove he is a generational talent?

What did Jude "better than Foden" do in both legs against City? That is apart from diving and rolling on the floor?

People here that doesn't watch Bellingham week in week out will always judge him by his goals and assists but Bellingham is much more than that.

One thing I love about him is his defensive attitude and he is very good on the ball. He gives us control. You will always see him dropping into the middle to receive the ball and help in our build up despise playing as a second striker. Like you can see yesterday, I can't even count the number of times he received the ball under pressure and still bypass the press. He had the best pass accuracy of all Real Madrid players yesterday.

His defensive attitude is just top notch. He had 5 tackles yesterday and he is always full of running. I am trying to check the distance covered per players and is not coming up but I know he will be among top 3 of Real Madrid players.

Did you see that his control that dribble Rodri in the build up to our goal? That was special.

Bellingham is special and I am very happy he is our player.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18
monerozi5590:

People here that doesn't watch Bellingham week in week out will always judge him by his goals and assists but Bellingham is much more than that.

One thing I love about him is his defensive attitude and he is very good on the ball. He gives us control. You will always see him dropping into the middle to receive the ball and help in our build up despise playing as a second striker. Like you can see yesterday, I can't even count the number of times he received the ball under pressure and still bypass the press. He had the best pass accuracy of all Real Madrid players yesterday.

His defensive attitude is just top notch. He had 5 tackles yesterday and he is always full of running. I am trying to check the distance covered per players and is not coming up but I know he will be among top 3 of Real Madrid players.

Did you see that his control that dribble Rodri in the build up to our goal? That was special.

So Pep made us see the wonderful defensive qualities of Bellingham grin grin grin

Pep is a bastard. He ran RM player down with possession that a couple of them got injured chasing the ball around grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:58pm On Apr 18
monerozi5590:

I don't hate Bellingham the footballer and I've never judged his game off his stats.

But you know this is Agendaland so if they come at Foden I have to drag Jude as well.

The only argument I have ever had against Jude is that he is not a number 10 at least not when you have Foden on the team. I feel Jude is better at box to box or as an 8 but the 10 role for England should be reserved for England's current best 10.

Pep cannot afford to use Foden as a 10 consistently because KDB is KDB but he is 33 and getting to his last legs. City's future is going to be around Foden. Then people will pretend it was always a given how good Foden was. They insulted Haaland beginning of last season as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18
swiz123:

God forbid I do this with you. Everyone here knows Madrid was packing bus but you will peruse your favorite livescore and starting gathering opinion.

At this point it is safe to say if you see parking the bus tactics you will not recognise it.

Not everyone who has a lesser percentage of possession is playing parking the bus or what have you. Stop echoing popular opinions.

Negative football involves what you do when you have the ball,not what you do without the ball. Real Madrid with the ball yesterday were attacking and making for forward passes.

Get your laptop and play Barcelona vs Chelsea 2009 semifinals or Barcelona vs inter milan and also play this yesterday match on your smart TV then compare what both teams were actually doing when they had the ball. In there lies your confusion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18
popizaino:

At this point it is safe to say if you see parking the bus tactics you will not recognise it.

Not everyone who has a lesser percentage of possession is playing parking the bus or what have you. Stop echoing popular opinions.

Negative football involves what you do when you have the ball,not what you do without the ball. Real Madrid with the ball yesterday were attacking and making for forward passes.

Get your laptop and play Barcelona vs Chelsea 2009 semifinals or Barcelona vs inter milan and also play this yesterday match on your smart TV then compare what both teams were actually doing when they had the ball. In there lies your confusion.

Bros forget all this epistle. Parking the bus simply means not pressing high enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:07pm On Apr 18
swiz123:

So Pep made us see the wonderful defensive qualities of Bellingham grin grin grin

Pep is a bastard. He ran RM player down with possession that a couple of them got injured chasing the ball around grin grin cheesy

Not many teams can go toe to toe with City at the Etihad. That's the way they play. That's the way Pep structured them to play.

I am just trying to point that Bellingham is a total package. His is good on the ball, he shoots very well and he can heads the ball very well too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:09pm On Apr 18
Android17:
I don't hate Bellingham the footballer and I've never judged his game off his stats.

But you know this is Agendaland so if they come at Foden I have to drag Jude as well.

The only argument I have ever had against Jude is that he is not a number 10 at least not when you have Foden on the team. I feel Jude is better at box to box or as an 8 but the 10 role for England should be reserved for England's current best 10.

Pep cannot afford to use Foden as a 10 consistently because KDB is KDB but he is 33 and getting to his last legs. City's future is going to be around Foden. Then people will pretend it was always a given how good Foden was. They insulted Haaland beginning of last season as well.

Foden is very good too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18
Kilishihunter:

You are just wasting your energy on Trevor, it doesn't take long to know those who are kids when it comes to analysing football, you'll surely have seen them on his other accounts especially the kim beast moniker always arguing against y'all
The beast nigga is one hell of a daft being
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18
A40:
You're bragging about Silver ball, not even Golden Ball. Shior.

Do you remember who won Silver Ball at this last World Cup?

Hidden Hazard is the worst, most lowest performing Silver ball winner in World Cup history. Didn't lead either in goals or assists. An overrated fraud through and through

Europa Cup? I've never heard anyone brag about Messi, Ronaldo or Mbappe destroying anyone in Europa Cup. Anyway we all know that's Hazard real level
So many flaws in your write up. Firstly, Did Modric the golden ball winner lead in goals when he won it, did he win the cup? No. You don’t know what you are saying. If I can remember who won under 20 wc silver ball why can’t I remember who came second. Secondly, Neymar who you compare him with doesn’t have any in WC bronze or silver ball. If silver ball is not important they won’t even bother in creating bronze which is third.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18
kendrick9:
Everyone nowadays is a generational talent. What does that even mean?
I thought that was reserved for talent like Neymar, Messi etc...

Apparently scoring a hattrick against Luton and Kuvuki FC makes you a generational talent these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18
Android17:
So if a keeper saves a shot from an attacker and he rebounds it, the player who crossed the ball gets the assist?

But Erling that hit the post, held off Nacho to set up Grealish and have 2 more headers that CR7 would have scored from didn’t play well. It is Vinicius that could have been replaced with Hazard and RM would have played the same way - that is the player that played well.

grin

Hitting the post is now a goal and fighting defenders makes you world class. Congratulations Andy Carroll.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18
airmark:

Will you bench Vinicius for Sterling? Will you bench Rodrygo for Mudryk?

Which of Real's defenders cost as much as Bellingham? You dey whine yourself, if you think Madrid would have qualified from the group with your useless Sterling leading their line.

How far with Rudiger? I thought it was community defending that was helping him in Chelsea?

That reminds me, how far with Sterling, 6 goals, on the pitch? grin grin Dey play

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) (19062) (19063) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, User09, Kimbeast, timbros(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.